Sophia's Showcase 1
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by autoeroticrobot

John didn't say anything, instead simply clicking to the next of his selected poses. The fifth picture showed a girl in a bubble bath. "I thought you might like that as a change of pace," he said.

Sophia grinned. "That looks very relaxing," she observed. The bubbles of the bubble bath were floating strategically to keep the picture within the standards of the website.

The sixth and last picture he'd chosen was of a girl that was clearly naked, and not in a side-on pose but head on. The girl was keeping it from getting X-rated by holding a game controller strategically in front of her pussy, while her top was kind of seemingly accidentally covered by how her hair was. It was pretty clever, and Sophia immediately liked it.

"That has a lot of possibilities," she commented, and brainstormed. "We could even, like, do another version of that phone pose ... maybe something like where I'm holding my phone down there. Cool." She grinned over at John. "You did a good job on your homework, dad," she teased, to conclude their viewing session.

He laughed. Since he'd already moved the selected pictures to one of the USB drives, they immediately took it back out to the living room and woke up Sophia's laptop and inserted it there. Sophia's excitement level had increased again, at the prospect of getting to do some more poses.

At that point, it kind of struck Sophia as rather funny, the idea of having to put on more clothes to pose in a bikini. She selected the third one she had that she hadn't used yet, just for a change of pace: a matching set of a brownish cloth with little blue and green stylized flowers, like a 70s motif.

She put on the top and bottom, then experimented with some various poses of pulling down one side or the other to that "almost exposed" limit. John orbited around her and took some pictures. Now that they were much more comfortable being naked with each other, they found it easy to focus instead on just trying to come up with poses that would work well within the bounds of the website. A few times, they paused and Sophia would examine one or two of the pictures taken in camera's little viewing screen.

For the second picture, as Sophia had already pointed out, she didn't have the lacy panties such as the girl in the picture had. Instead, she opted to put on the pink cotton panties with the Hello Kitty logo that she had shown off to her dad before, and put on a cute camisole style top and a denim miniskirt she liked, too. Then she sat in various ways on the couch and recliner while John took pictures, mostly going for a kind of candid, "peeking" feel for the pictures.

For the third picture, Sophia took off the skirt but left on the camisole and panties, and lay back on the couch, imagining she was alone. The idea, as she explained to her dad, was a bit on the concept of being "caught." She felt more self-conscious, actually trying it, than she had expected. Obviously her dad had never watched her touching herself, and she felt aware of his gaze despite the fact she was somewhat pretending. It was only somewhat pretending, though - obviously her fingers were making contact down there - she had to, otherwise the shape of her hand pushing out the cloth didn't really look right. In any event, she found herself experiencing quite a bit of physical arousal as she did it, which was in contrast to the evening prior to that point, when her arousal had been more mental. While spending at most 5 minutes on the pose, by the end she was having to consciously resist the strong desire to stroke her fingers against her clit and along her labia. She wondered if her dad could tell.

When they went on to do the fourth picture, she didn't change but just got on the floor like she was crawling, and John got behind to take some pictures. After a few shots, though, John suggested, a bit awkwardly, that she might want to change bottoms.

"Why?" she asked, wondering.

"Uh, well, looks like you have a bit of a spot, there," he explained, almost shyly.

"What do you mean?" Sophia asked. She turned to a sitting position, and craned her head, trying to see. Sure enough, there was a slightly darker circle of damp on the gusset of the pink panties. "Oh," she said somewhat seriously, not sure whether to blush or giggle. "Oops. That's probably from before ... from that last one, I mean." The volume of her her voice fell to almost a whisper as she finished her remark. She felt a little bit embarrassed.

John just smiled patiently and sweetly, and nodded. Sophia selected a pair of bikini bottoms she liked, and quickly changed, taking a moment to "wipe" herself a bit with the pink panties as she removed them to get rid of some of the dampness. Of course she had heard of and had experienced "getting wet," but she'd never expected it to happen during a pose. She tended to think of it as something that happened to her after some hardcore jilling. Her embarrassment faded quickly, however, as John was being his usual laid back self - well, except for his cock, which had been more erect than not since they'd restarted again, but she was getting used to how it went up and down and she was being careful not to appear to be paying too much attention to it.

After she changed, they did a couple more shots of her crawling, then it was "bath time," as she announced, excitedly. She reflected that the timing was perfect, as she could use the bath to camouflage the wetness problem that had apparently developed.

They went into the bathroom and she started filling it while John had to search for some bubble bath, which took a while because it was probably years since it had been used in that house - but they found some under the lavatory sink.

She added lots of of the bubble bath liquid to make great continents of bubbles, and then when they were ready, she got into the water and genuinely relaxed while she steered the bubbles around and John took pictures. They spent about 15 minutes on that one, so it was after 11 by the time they were done. Sophia emptied the tub and took a quick shower to rinse off the soap film, while John went to the kitchen and microwaved nachos for a snack.

After Sophia had dried off and come back out, they ate a snack for a bit and briefly planned the next set of poses, before moving quickly to doing them.

First Sophia re-did the one with the phone, now without hairs. She put on the white panties, shorts and t-shirt, and posed in the recliner just as before. Then, she stripped off and did the same pose without clothes, but holding the phone down blocking the view from the front carefully, and using her other arm and fairly long hair, to keep it altogether PG. "All hints, no action," was the phrase she used, which made John chuckle.

Of course, although she was hiding her pussy from the camera using her phone, her dad was still basically seeing it, just as he had been seeing it before when she'd gotten him to "just look" without taking pictures, earlier in the evening. Each time either of them would shift positions or as she got ready, she felt his glances and careful attention.

When they were satisfied they had done enough photos of those two, she set down her phone but found herself holding that pose, hugging her bent knees, toes at the edge of the chair's seat, and resting her chin on one knee thoughtfully. She suggested they could experiment with some other poses using a similar strategy of using an object to hide her naked bits.

Sophia was somewhat fascinated by her dad's frequent glances toward her. There was definitely something about the pose that drew his attention more strongly than most of her other poses. Of course it was obvious ... he liked seeing her being spread open that way. Of course, she wasn't so naive as to not realize this was fairly typical of men - she'd seen enough online smut, as well as her dad's little folder, now, to know men seemed to enjoy that particular point of view. But even knowing that it was entirely typical, she felt like she now held a kind of power over her dad, in being aware of his particular interest in it. It was like just knowing about it was exciting in a way.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.