Cheerleaders Never Cry
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Cheerleading was her way of life and now she was ready to learn the ins and outs of being a woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Uncle   Niece   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   School  

Pretty teenaged cheerleader Sue was not quite as innocent as she looked and pretended to be to her parents and most of her friends.

In fact, she was in the “Virgin until married” club at her local church and the Pastor was convinced she had never been touched below the waistline.

Now that her convicted but paroled uncle Donald had been sponsored by her parents and housed in the basement, she had plenty of opportunity to have him tutor her on the deviant practices he had employed in a way that got him a long stretch in state prison for a felony sex crime.

Actually, Donald was about as passive a person with a shy personality that one could ever imagine, but his proclivity to find female subjects under the legal age of consent was his downfall and the reason why he was sent to prison. It was his ex-wife that blew the whistle on him because his lawyer had the effrontery to sue to reduce his alimony due to reduced employment circumstances.

Donald had already known her every orifice carnally before the first weekend was quite over. She was amazed at his stamina and discovered that he was popping the little blue pills to keep his dick as hard as a rock for an extended period of time.

Sue’s girlfriend knew that she had been taking it up the ass from the way she walked to her classes. There was some sort of sixth sense about such things amongst groups of females from the way she walked or the look on her not-so-innocent face.

Her uncle Donald talked her into going with him to the adult video store to show her some of the more deviant tricks professional porn stars had mastered in recent years. She was surprised that she was not the only female in the audience and that some of the other women were already on their knees in front of their husbands or dates taking advantage of the almost constant erections caused by the dirty films.

When her uncle pushed her head down to his lap, Sue didn’t object because she was a lot more interested in his dick than in the older woman on the screen that was getting it doggy style with a lot of grunting and groaning that seemed more like complaining than actual enjoyment. All Sue knew was that if it was her on the screen, she would be a lot more appreciative of the efforts of the male actors to get her trigger pulled and she would be shouting with joy and not with distress.

A strange man sat next to her and she saw he uncle nod to him like they were old friends. Later, she found out he was in prison with her uncle and they were closer than just friends. She was still wearing her cheerleader’s uniform because she had to go to practice as soon as the movie was over.

The man played with her buttocks from the moment he sat down but she had done that a lot before and it didn’t bother her at all. Then, he got a little more ambitious and pushed up her uniform bottom and pulled her red panties to the side to allow his dick to slide into her ass crack from behind. This was something she never really did with actual grown-up middle-aged men with strange cocks and nasty thoughts on their mind. Still, it was nice and hard and it seemed like a nice compliment to her uncle’s large cock in her mouth balancing her out at both ends.

She couldn’t see his dick because it was sort of dark in the viewing room. It had to be large because he was already bottomed out inside her rectum and he still had some more length to give her with lots of enthusiasm. Sue relaxed and a couple of more inches slipped inside and eventually she wandered into a series of mini orgasms from the cock in her ass and the taste of her uncle in her throat.

A man came over to them and asked to see her ID. She showed him her driver’s license that clearly showed she was over eighteen and he seemed satisfied allowing the strange man to continue to screw her ass like an old friend saying hello after a long absence.

Right about then, her uncle Donald shot off inside her mouth and she swallowed as fast as she could because she didn’t want the others to think she was finicky about such mundane matters.

Donald watched her getting it doggy style in the ass for a fairly long time and then he lifted her left leg and slid into her vagina from the front making her a sandwich between the two of them. It was the first time she had ever done something so deliciously dirty and she didn’t know if she should just stay motionless and let the two men do her like a pair of forest lumberjacks cutting down a tree in the deep woods. She was turned on by the fact they were doing her in a nice rhythm and that they talked to each other about everything except sex and what they were all doing together in a casual way. It made her super-heated and she knew she was leaking female juices big time each time the guy in her ass bottomed out.

Her uncle was almost frenzied now in his frontal fucking and the others in the small theater were all watching them rather than the screen. There was no doubt that their little tableau was more interesting than the less beautiful people on the screen and Sue’s verbal moans of pleasure were a lot more fun to listen to with fetish-like pleasure.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.