Cheerleaders Never Cry - Cover

Cheerleaders Never Cry

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Cheerleading was her way of life and now she was ready to learn the ins and outs of being a woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Uncle   Niece   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   School  

Sue came from a good family.

Well, as long as you don't count poor Uncle Donald who was still upstate as a non-paying guest of the much-maligned penal system. It was poor Donald's penis that got him incarcerated in the harsh penal confines normally reserved for desperate and violent characters of bad repute. He was neither desperate nor violent but he had been dreadfully remiss in determining the age of his female partners in the age-old game of "hide the salami". His ability to do legal research for long-term offenders with multiple charges kept him reasonably in good health and away from evil-minded residents with muscle-bound bodies and slow intellects. Eventually, he was granted an opportunity for probation providing Sue's parents vouched for his adherence to the probationary rules and regulations and afforded him lodgings in a stable environment.

Sue's mother was dead-set against the presence of a convicted sex-offender in her household but her husband Ralph told her in no uncertain terms to "hush your mouth" and she settled for a new dress and a day at the spa to gain her surrender. They didn't tell Sue exactly what her Uncle was in prison for because she was only sixteen years old and her ears were much too delicate to hear the sordid details. In any event, she didn't think it was a big deal until one of her cheerleader girlfriends whispered in her ear,

"Your Uncle is a convicted butt-fucker of teenage girls!"

Sue giggled at the words not certain if the girl was joking or telling the truth. After all, her Uncle Donald was a quiet and shy gentleman in his early thirties and he had been married for a few years before his wife dumped him and ran off with a circus performer who used her to shill for his act. Sue remembered that her aunt-in-law had petite and perfect legs that she often displayed with careless abandon at most family gatherings. It was hard for her to believe that her Uncle was a pervert and when she asked her father, he replied,

"Well, all I can say is your Uncle is a good enough fellow but he generally took things at face value and if a girl lied right to his face he would be too much of a gentleman to ask her for more information."

Sue found out that the girl was not the one that made the complaint but the violated girl's parents who found the sure evidence of Uncle Donald's sperm all over her undies and even on her gold lame dress with the mother of pearl buttons. The DNA was all it took to convict him and his lawyer told him to plead "nolo contendere" to get a reduced sentence. The solid forensic evidence on the dress and undies was enough to prove almost everyone involved was lying through their teeth. Even the lawyers knew it was time to wrap it up when the dress was on the table right in front of the jury.

That same girl was still a senior in Sue's school and she was reputed on the reliable school grapevine to "put out" for almost every horny jock with a condom in his pocket.

It didn't seem quite fair for her Uncle to be incarcerated for the past year and a half with years of probation ahead of him because the promiscuous girl was so sloppy in letting her undies get stained with Uncle Donald's jizz. Apparently, the obsessive girl made a habit of saving all her cast away condoms and she kept them mounted on the back wall of her closet under her poster of the Beatles in their entire musical splendor. Sue had never personally seen the collection but her friend told her with a firm air of authority,

"It is really impressive. She even labeled them with the guy's name and a description of his dick to remind her of the dirty deed."

Since Sue was technically still a virgin, she found that a bit obsessive and unnatural. She had to admit that she was a bit envious of the girl all things considered. She could not help but feel the thought of all those used condoms seemed "over the line" in terms of ladylike behavior. All she wanted in her sometimes dirty thoughts was one good condom filled to capacity with male sperm to show her friends and proclaim a change in status on the virginity front.

Every time she did a full split in her cheerleading exercises, Sue hoped her membrane would fragment and the label of "Virgin" would be gone forever. She could always make up some story of being forced under the grandstand and being made to bend over for some stranger's tingling happy ending. For some strange reason, she kept seeing Mister Anderson, her science teacher standing behind her in such circumstances. Sue knew he was happily married and had four children to worry about as well as his sickly wife. The strange thing was she didn't feel any sense of guilt about her kinky fantasy because it was so satisfying just to hold it close in tight between her legs where such things seemed so much more important. She could not help but wonder if the promiscuous senior girl had a condom in her collection with a description of Mister Anderson's cock.

The weekend after Uncle Donald moved into the small apartment above the garage, she was home alone with him watching an interesting and educational program on television about the mating habits of whales. The sight of the little baby whales made her giggle with a bit of discomfort knowing that she would be expected to join that status of motherhood one day. She just hoped it would be far in the future and that she would have a lot of time to get better acquainted with male anatomy before she settled down cleaning up the dishes.

She didn't mind her shy Uncle sitting next to her on the sofa because he seldom broke into her concentration with silly "grown-up" thoughts and words that bored her so much. It was really difficult to picture the quiet man mounted on the top of any female and she questioned in her mind the entire spectacle of kinky sexual adventures attributed to his innocent appearance. Yet, the hard cold fact of the sperm-laden dress and panties were enough to convince a jury and she had to admit he didn't say a single word in his own defense.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.