The Greatest Journey - Cover

The Greatest Journey

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Chapter 2: Sibylline

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Sibylline - 'Spiritual' follow-up to 'Sappho Visits Eternia' story. Now, Teela and Evil-Lyn will travel Eternia and beyond to taste the most ladies they can. And they will do everything that is good to achieve their goal

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Mother   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Royalty  

It took a day or two for Teela and Evil-Lyn to find the whereabouts of Sibylline, a former servant to Gorgon that decided to hide away in retreat from people. Evil-Lyn felt annoyed to see her due to bad memories about their last meeting.Teela encouraged the villainess to change her mind about the woman, saying the past is gone and that she could now have the opportunity to take “revenge” on Sibylline by having sex with her.

Their vehicle headed in the direction of a mountain where they were informed about the residence of the sorceress. Both women were impressed with the design which much resembled a snakehead carved in the stone.

“It looks like she wanted to retreat with style,” commented Teela.

“Or that she wants everyone to know she is here so that people stay away,” replied Lyn.

“Nevertheless, we gotta see how to make her ours.”

“I believe she is the kind of woman that will be easily convinced to take off her clothes,” said the witch. Teela raised an eyebrow with the statement.

After a moment, the happy lesbian couple got off their ship and headed inside Sibylline’s castle. The quest to have her pussy was about to begin.

“We’ve been inside for around ten minutes but it feels like we’ve been here for hours,” complained Evil-Lyn, walking behind Teela’s footsteps.

“It’s not our fault that she decided to hide herself in such big mountain. But I agree with you”, said the redhead amazon.

Sibylline’s house did not seem very luxurious, looking more like a hideout, which Evil-Lyn was very used to. The female duo felt bored, but soon they heard something they did not expect.

“Did you hear that?” asked the purple-tiara witch.

“I guess ... someone is moaning, and it sounds like it comes from there”, said Teela pointing to a corridor and a set of stairs. The two women ran carefully, hoping to avoid being caught by anyone. When they reached the end of the staircase, it was a shock...

Or some sort of it...

Both girls hid behind the wall where they could see the whole scene of Sibylline touching herself and inserting a dildo in and out her pussy. That thing got Teela and Evil-Lyn in a way that only could amaze them!

“Dear Lord! What is going on with her?” whispered Lyn.

“I guess her man is out for the day,” commented the redhead.

“I see. Does she need to scream like that?”

“Her man must be out for days for her to be like that, Lyn!”

“So, should we just to watch her now?” asked the villainess.

“Let’s see where this leads,” answered the amazon as they ducked back to into their hideout, watching the sorceress ‘work’.

The leotard she wore exposed her breasts and genitalia, allowing Sibylline to please herself, touching and squeezing her tits with one hand while the other reached to her cunt, moving the toy inside her intimate parts. Judging by the noise she made, it was as if she hadn’t done anything sexual in days!

“Ohhhh ... yes ... go on! Ahhhh ... My Lo-o-ahhhhhhhhhhh!”

Teela and Evil-Lyn witnessed the ecstasy going on right in front of them. Of course they had already seen and done something that could match, but it was the first time they ever saw a woman other than them in such a state all by herself. It was just what they needed to make them horny.

Teela tried to move to the bed, but Evil-Lyn stopped her before she could leave their hideout.

“What?” asked the redhead.

“Wait a little longer! Let’s try to surprise her!” Evil-Lyn answered, bothering Teela a little as she retreated to where they had been.

Her desire was so intense that Sibylline only paid attention to her own pleasure, and didn’t notice when the two women finally left their hideout as they went to both sides of the bed, watching closely how the sorceress stuck the dildo into her slit.

“Hmmmm ... Ohhhh ... Ahhhhh ... Uhhhh...”

“Ahhhh ... Yeahhh!”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!”

After ‘analyzing’ the situation for a while, it was time for them to intervene.

“Seems like anyone could just enter your castle and rob you when you are pleasing yourself,” said Lyn. At first Sibylline didn’t seem to notice the voice of someone in her chamber, but after opening her eyes, the erotic trance was broken and the redhead almost fell out of bed upon seeing the two women.

“W-What are you two doing here?” asked Sibylline, trying to cover herself with her own arms.

“We cannot pay a visit to a friend?” answered the witch smiling wickedly at the redhead’s astonished expression.

“You two were watching me weren’t you? How sick of you to not respect a woman’s private moment!”

“We can’t say we are the ‘sickest’ ones of here judging by what we saw...” commented Teela ironically, almost unnerving the sorceress.

“What are you trying to say? How dare you challenge me in this difficult position? And tell me, why are you here?”

“Well, Syb”, Evil-Lyn replied before putting her hand on the redhead sorceress’ right leg. “Me and my girl here are horny and you are the one that can cure us with your delicious body!”

“We apologize for doing such a thing to you, but we came here for sex ... with you,” followed Teela, using her hand on Sibylline’s other leg. She blushed with the confession of the couple.

“Now that you have explained yourselves ... Well, if you two want...”, the redhead said before parting her legs wide open to show her hairy pussy to them. “I am so lonely since I lost my man. I must say that what you two saw has become my life. I am almost dying without someone to give me good love!”

“What a coincidence! We came here for good love too!” cheered Lyn, as she picked up the once discarded dildo and inserted it back into the owner’s slit. “And I believe this belongs to you.”

“Uhhh yeah...” uttered Sibylline.

Teela watched her witch partner insert the snake-shaped toy in and out of the already wet and excited genitalia of the redhead sorceress for a few minutes, eager to see where it would lead. But it was too much to handle and soon her lips were going at it with Syb’s!

“You ... hmm ... kiss very well ... Hmmm”

“There at Greyskull, I ... ahhh ... wanted to kiss you, Teela.”

Sibylline’s revelation was visible in Teela’s eyes and made her go wild as she kissed her newfound lover. The amazon wanted more and soon withdrew herself from the mouth and went to sucking her right boob. All of this brought the redhead into an even bigger stream of pleasure.

“Ohhhhh ... Ahhhh ... Yehahhh ... Fuck me girls!”

With her mouth-watering, Evil-Lyn eyed the dildo going in and out of Sibylline’s pussy with excessive lust, putting a great effort into inserting the toy at the same frenzied speed she saw the female wizard doing previously as the presence of her girlfriend sucking at her tit added a lot of passion to the moment.

“Those boobs are nice, Teela honey?” asked the white-haired female wickedly.

“Hmmm ... They are divine, Lyn! Just delicious!” Teela answered, eager to continue her boob sucking.

“I will catch up with them later. Now, I will keep playing with this little snake inside this hole here.”

The former servant of Gorgon was going as sexcrazy as she had been when she was alone. Two hot, Eternian girls, horny as they could be and in search of women to fuck, found perhaps the perfect prey with the sorceress, all lonely and needy. The moment seemed right, and it had done be done that way.

Evil-Lyn raised the fuckspeed to the maximum point, even using two hands to make the snake-shaped dildo go in and out of Sibylline’s slit, eased by the dampness of the redhead’s cunt. The evil witch amused herself by watching how she and Teela were giving her a considerably large amount of pleasure by Sapphic means.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.