An Impossible Love - Cover

An Impossible Love

Copyright© 2016 by werewolf

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After winning some money on the lottery, I found my twin sister who, like me had been adopted soon after we were born.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Squirting  

The taxi driver took a minute to think about the address I'd given him before telling me it wouldn't be cheap.

"No matter" I smiled, "I reckon it'll be worth it"

He nodded and swung out into the traffic of central London,

"First time in London is it?"

"Yeah I'm going to find my sister"

"Why, is she lost?"

So I told him about how we'd been separated at birth and adopted by two different couples and how, now that we were eighteen, I'd made it my aim in life to find her.

"So this address, is that where she lives?"

"Yes I think so, I hope so"

"I can see where you're coming from, but what if she doesn't want to know you?"

"Well I'd be disappointed obviously, but at least I'd know that she's alive and well"

"True"

We chatted about this and that until finally he pulled up at the end of a small cul-de-sac, "There you go mate, that'll be thirty nine pounds"

I gave him fifty and thanked him warmly,

"Good luck mate" he said cheerfully as he drove off leaving me to walk a few yards to the house where I hoped to find my sister.

A small thin woman answered the door after my second impatient knock and asked me what I wanted,

"My name's John Carson, I'm hoping I can meet my sister today"

"There's nobody by the name of Carson here"

"Mrs. Sharpe" I said after a deep breath, "I know that your adopted daughter Cherry is my twin sister, I know she lives here, I've come almost two hundred miles to see her, I've waited eighteen years to see her and I'm not leaving until I do"

"She doesn't want to meet you" she said and tried to shut the door, but I'd already anticipated that and placed my foot in the way.

"I don't believe you, but if Cherry tells me that herself, I'll gladly leave and you'll never see me again"

"You're not seeing her" she said and pushed the door again to no avail, "I'll call the police"

"Please do" I held my phone out to her, "We're both over eighteen Mrs. Sharpe, we're officially adults and you can't stop us seeing each other"

"Just go away" and this time in order to save amputation, I withdrew my foot from the door way.

I turned and walked down the path just as a new mini pulled into the driveway, the front door opened behind me and I saw Mrs. Sharpe gesticulating to the car driver,

"Hurry up" she urged, "Cherry hurry up and come in"

"For Christ's sake" I muttered to myself as the driver turned towards me, her face a picture of confusion, she looked scared as I took two steps across the lawn to the car,

"Cherry" I said softly, "I think you're my sister"

"Show me your right arm" she said firmly without getting out of the car, I smiled at her as I took my jacket off and held my arm out, she looked at the birth mark and then down at her own arm, she had an identical mark in exactly the same place as mine.

"Cherry come in the house this instance, he's trouble"

"Trouble mum?, trouble?, he's my twin brother"

She looked back up at me with the biggest, bluest eyes in the world and smiled showing perfect teeth, perfect that is but for a tiny gap in her top row just like me.

"You'd better get in" she smiled again, "You can buy me a drink"

She reversed quickly down the driveway into the road and roared off leaving her adopted mother staring after us,

"She said you didn't want to meet me" I said and she looked round at me puzzled,

"I wrote to you"

"I never got any letter from you, she must have intercepted it"

"She threatened to call the police"

"She's paranoid, she always has been"

"There's a pub look"

"I know, but that's the first place they'd look"

"They?"

"Oh she'll have phoned dad at his office, he'll be on his way home already"

"I didn't intend any aggravation"

"How did you find me?"

"I hired a private detective, or an enquiry agent as they prefer to be known nowadays, he went to the national archives in London and searched for our birth using our mothers name"

"So how did you know you're a twin"

"Easy" I laughed, "My adoptive parents told me"

"The only thing I was told was that I had a twin but it died"

"No, he's very much alive"

"So I see" she grinned as she pulled into another pub car park out in the country,

"I'll just have a coke please, I'm driving"

We spent two hours just talking, catching up, I told her about my life with the nice people I called mum and dad, about how I worked for myself as a motor bike courier until I won the money that allowed me to look for her and about how I'd got myself a lovely little flat, but most of all I told her about the obsession I had of finding my twin sister.

"So have you come to take me away?"

"No" I laughed, "Unless you want me to"

"Yes please"

"You can't be serious"

"I'm deadly serious John"

"Why?"

"They're smothering me, I'm eighteen and I've never had a boy friend, there's an enquiry if I'm out after ten at night, I'm not allowed to wear mini skirts, I have to wear granny panties, although I was allowed half a pint of shandy on my eighteenth birthday"

"Wow" I laughed,

"Mind you they bought me the car, although they both knew I wanted a motor bike"

"A motor bike?"

"Yes I'd love one"

"I bet you'd look great in black leathers"

"Is that what you wear?"

"Yeah, when I'm riding"

"You make it sound like you're a gangster"

"No such luck, I'm just a kid on a bike, I sold it though last week, I'm going to get a much bigger one"

She leaned into me and took my hand in hers,

"Will you get me another drink, there's something I should tell you"

"Another shandy?"

"Not bloody likely, can I have a brandy?"

I returned with two brandies to find she's let her hair down, it stopped just short of her shoulders and I thought she looked gorgeous,

"Hey that looks much nicer" I grinned and was rewarded with a lovely, shy smile,

"So what is it that you've got to tell me?"

"Well it's dad, he, he looks at me, you know, I caught him checking my bum out the other day in the mirror"

"I don't blame him" I grinned cheekily, "You've got a really nice little bum"

"No, that's not what I mean" she said, "I think he gets aroused and I'm convinced he plays with my underwear after I've worn it" she stopped to take a sip of her drink before dropping a bombshell,

"All my clothes and all my personal possessions are in my car, when I left for work this morning, I intended looking for somewhere to stay, I only went back 'cos I got cold feet at the last minute, so no John I'm not joking"

I stared into her eyes for a moment while I took in what she was saying, then I made my mind up,

"Do you trust me Cherry?"

"Yes" she said without any hesitation at all,

"Right, wait there a minute"

There was no-one at the bar so I approached the landlord, we spoke for a couple of minutes then we shook hands and I went back to our table,

"Are you hungry?"

"Very" she confirmed, then giggled as I nodded to the landlord,

"What's happening?"

"I've ordered us a meal and booked a room for the night, I tried for two but they've only got a double left, I hope I did right"

"You did" she smiled, "That's what I was going to suggest"

"It must be a twin thing"

"Oh yes, I've heard about that"

"Can you remember your sixteenth birthday?"

"Remember it? I'll never forget it, I broke my left leg"

"That's why I asked" I laughed, "I broke my left leg too"

"Never!"

"I did, I fell off my push bike"

She squealed with laughter, "That's exactly how I broke mine, my dad picked me up but I think he was more interested in looking up my skirt than at my leg"

The landlord appeared just then and said if we cared to go through to the dining room, our meal was ready to be served.

"Ooh yes, steak and chips" she laughed,

"Will that be all right?"

"I don't know" she said quietly, "I've never eaten meat before"

"Never?"

"No, they're vegans"

"Oh shit, I'll get it changed"

"Not likely" she smiled, "I've always wanted to eat a big, juicy steak"

I watched in amazement as she attacked it, she chewed the first bit, then swallowed and a big, cheesy grin came over her pretty face,

"Ooh that's beautiful John"

And she never said another thing until her plate was empty!

"Do you ever eat that at home?" she asked and I nodded,

"Yes quite often, I like it"

I cut another piece of my steak and offered it to her, she tool it and rolled her eyes as she chewed it,

"Heaven"

"Want another drink?

"Yes please, can I have another brandy?"

We chatted some more over our drinks and then when she yawned I suggested she went up to our room,

"You're right" she smiled, "I think I'll sleep for a week"

The landlady showed us up to it and Cherry said it was lovely, there were two single beds which solved one problem I was dreading, she went into the en suite bathroom for a pee and when she came out, I went in to give her time to get undressed.

I felt a bit embarrassed when I came out just in my shorts, but she just smiled at me and settled back to watch the wall mounted television,

"Night sweetheart" I said and rolled away from the light, but she was obviously tired too because she switched the television off and settled down to sleep.

After a few minutes, I heard a rustle of bed clothes and then my own sheets lifted and I felt her slip in behind me,

"I want a cuddle" she said softly and her naked breasts pressed into my back, "Turn round John" she whispered, "Turn round and cuddle me"

I did, she smiled and draped both arms around my neck, her face was so close to mine, I could feel her warm breath on it,

"Have you got a goodnight kiss for your sister John?" she asked teasingly and without waiting for an answer, she kissed me, her breath was warm and scented with tooth paste and I tasted her tongue as it snaked between my teeth, I ran my hands down over her naked back and she moaned softly into my mouth,

"I don't want to be a virgin John any more"

My hands went lower onto the swelling of her buttocks,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.