Holly's Story - Cover

Holly's Story

Copyright© 2016 by Bill Smith

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story is related to my previous story 'Sarah Makes My Fantasies Real' but this time it's written from Holly's POV. It might make more sense if you read the afore mentioned story first, but it's how Holly's dad meets a new girlfriend, who then turns Holly's and her dad's life upside and engineers Holly and her dad to live as a couple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

Tonight was here, so as soon as daddy and me had eaten and cleared away, I told him I wanted a chat.

I told daddy my plan to get him socialising again.

He wasn’t that thrilled with the idea to start with, until I showed him the site my friends dad went on. I told him he’d still got it and he’d have loads of grannies after him. I think he found that funny. I love it when daddy and me laugh at silly things.

I told him about putting an age range on there as I didn’t want anyone I went to school with making out with him. Thinking back to his magazine he’d probably have liked that!

Anyway, we put all the details in and daddy was hesitating so I pushed his hand out of the way and hit send. That was that and we just had to wait and see if anyone made contact.

I felt a bit sorry for dad as he didn’t get any hits for ages and then about 9pm three came through at once. I wasn’t keen on any of them, but I got the feeling dad liked two out of the three. One of them, a blonde, said she was 25, but she looked about 18. I saw dads eyes light up when he saw her, but I told him she was too young looking for him. He disagreed, but accepted what I said.

There was an older lady who liked dog walking, but she was never going to get a look in, which left one other who was 27 and looked very sexy, she said she liked older men and had a bit of a wicked side, that If you dared tap into, she would help you realise your inner most secrets and fantasies.

I wasn’t keen on her, probably because I felt a bit jealous if I’m honest. I just felt she could get under daddy’s skin and he wouldn’t have any time, or love left for me. It was Sarah and she has not only turned our lives upside down, she’s turned them inside out as well. Life was never going to be the same once Daddy and Sarah started seeing each other.

I do sometimes think life would be more normal if he’d have started to date the older lady who liked dog walking. Mind you, I can’t blame Daddy for it all, I mean a lot of it was actually my fault. I’m just glad I had Sarah to talk to while things developed between daddy and me.

Daddy and Sarah arranged to meet on Saturday night, which was a couple of days away. He was so excited, he was getting on my nerves asking me silly question about if his hair would look better this way, or that way. So much so, I arranged to sleep over at Sophie’s while the love birds went out on their first date.

I did laugh out loud though when I got to Sophie’s, as it was so obvious Sophie was even more jealous than me that my Dad was going out on a date.

Still, no matter as Daddy was out on his first date. Sophie and myself had fun listening to music and talking about the latest boys we fancied, but who we would probably never be asked out by. In fact it could have been any night round at hers, as nothing out of the ordinary happened. I kept thinking about Daddy being out and hoped he was having a good time. I hoped too that he had remembered he was taking me shopping for some new clothes tomorrow.

My sleep over was good, I got Home about 10 am, but all was quiet, I went upstairs and then into my bedroom. When I went in It smelled funny and I thought I’d better tackle that washing in my basket. It was a musky smell and one I wasn’t familiar with. I pulled my duvet back on my bed to give it some air and I smelled the scent again. I wondered if Daddy had changed the fabric conditioner. I thought if he had, it wasn’t as nice as the one we normally use and I made a mental note to ask him later.

An hour passed and there was still no sign of daddy getting up so I thought I’d better wake him, especially if we were going to get all the shopping done today that I had planned.

I went into his bedroom quietly, so as not to make him jump. Then my eyes widened when I saw daddy lying on his back, his arms above his head and an obvious erection, which was making his light sheet stand up impressively.

I stared at it for what seemed like ages, I so wanted to have a sneaky look, but obviously didn’t. Oh wow, I was getting the same feeling in my pussy that I got when my tits were played with. My pussy was getting wet and I had to snap my thoughts back to the day. I forced my eyes off Daddy’s tent and gently shook him awake. I reminded him we were going shopping and he sat up. He did seem a little flustered, so I told him I’d leave him to get ready.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.