Holly's Story - Cover

Holly's Story

Copyright© 2016 by Bill Smith

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story is related to my previous story 'Sarah Makes My Fantasies Real' but this time it's written from Holly's POV. It might make more sense if you read the afore mentioned story first, but it's how Holly's dad meets a new girlfriend, who then turns Holly's and her dad's life upside and engineers Holly and her dad to live as a couple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

“Hush now Baby, you go to sleep, that’s it you put your head down and sleep shhhhh shhhh shhhhh”

Phew! At last a few minutes to get myself sorted. I hope baby Gemma stays asleep for a bit, I need to straighten myself up for when Daddy gets home from work, oh and Sarah is coming round tonight. I’m so tired too, but still, Sarah doesn’t come around that often anymore. Well, she wouldn’t do I suppose, she’s helping another daddy and daughter out, just like she helped me and daddy out last year

Wow! I can’t believe how things have turned out. Who’d have thought me and daddy would be lovers? never mind a mummy and daddy to little Gemma.

It really helps to look back and try to figure out how I ended up giving birth to baby Gemma.

I suppose things changed about four years ago, when mummy left us to start a new life in London with a man from her work. I hate her for that. How could she leave daddy? How could she leave me, her daughter?

I remember getting home from school as normal and Daddy calling me into the lounge to tell me mummy had left. Strangely I didn’t feel that upset. Especially when Daddy put his arms around me and told me how much he loved me and that he’d always be there for me, whatever life threw at us. It was just me and him now.

I felt so safe. Daddy made sure I had everything I ever needed. He was so fair too. He treated me like his princess and we did so much together, we’d watch chick flicks and tell each other jokes, he’d always find money for my school trips, he even made sure I had everything I needed when I started my periods.

My friend Sophie laughed and joked with me saying he was cool and she wished he was her dad. I just reckon she had a crush on him. Well, a couple of years later she admitted that.

Before then though, was the time I needed my first bra; he was so embarrassed telling the shop assistant what we were there to buy, but he did it. It was like he was my mum and dad rolled into one.

Every night he’d give me a cuddle and he’d tell me he loved me. I’d tell him I loved him too, so so much. He was my world.

Daddy and me were really bonding and he was so cool with everything. Even about boys, so long as I wasn’t alone with them in my room. He’d say to me he was young once and he remembered what things he used to try on with the girls.

I was a bit naughty I suppose, because I used to quiz him and ask him what kind of things. Bless him, he looked embarrassed and he’d go onto to say it was fine to experiment and have fun, but there was no rush to jump into bed with them. Geez, then it was my turn to be embarrassed, but in a way it showed me he appreciated I was growing up.

I told Sophie what Daddy had said and she thought it was so cool. She said she’d like to experiment with my dad and he could take her to bed any time he wanted. She shocked me and said she’d like to let him fuck her. I told her not to be so silly and that we shouldn’t even be thinking stuff like that at our age.

She used to ask me if I’d seen his cock, but I hadn’t, well not at the time she was asking anyway.

On sleep overs she’d tease him by just wearing tee shirts, which only just covered her bum and she’d always insist on getting a hug from him too when he gave me my goodnight hug.

Sophie liked to shock me, she’d say she’d been playing with herself while thinking about my dad and she used to ask me if I’d started masturbating yet, but I told her no way and she shouldn’t be doing it at her age either. She just laughed and teased me more by saying that one day he was going to take her to bed now he didn’t have my mum around anymore

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.