Meagan's Breathing Lessons - Cover

Meagan's Breathing Lessons

Copyright© 2016 by IronBuddah

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - After being splattered with Peter's cum, Meagan is constantly horny and playing with herself. Will Debbie be able to get Meagan trained to pleasure herself without making so much noise? More importantly, will she be able to get Peter trained to resist her daughter's increasing sexual agression to her posing partner?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Masturbation   Size   Big Breasts  

“Mother, because of posing for that painting last night I almost bombed my exams!” As soon as Meagan closed the door behind her Meagan ripped her blouse open sending buttons flying, then she tugged her tits out of the cups of her bra. “Oh that’s better. I’ve been fighting the urge to do that most of the day!”

“What are you talking about? And why in the world did you just do that to your blouse? You better not have failed those tests because you were daydreaming about posing with Peter tonight!”

Meagan was unbuttoning the buttons at the bottom of the blouse and unsnapping her bra as she responded. “That wasn’t it at all. On the history test, when I first looked at it I came up completely blank. I don’t know how long I panicked, but I knew I should have at least some of the answers. I literally couldn’t think of anything to write down. It wasn’t until I started thinking about how I studied that some of it started coming back to me. Good grief, the urge to unbutton my blouse and take of my bra was so strong. Thankfully, I didn’t do that in the middle of the classroom, but the more I thought about being naked, the more I remembered. I didn’t finish all the questions, but I don’t think I failed.”

“Oh dear, I bet that made you quite horny! And what are we going to do about your top? I’m a painter, not a seamstress.”

“Sorry about the buttons, but yes, it made me completely fucking horny! The math test went better. I imagined that I strolled into the classroom topless and that no one could take their eyes off me. I think I did OK on that test; at least I answered everything. I might have made some arithmetic mistakes though. It’s hard to remember the multiplication tables when you’re thinking about sucking on your titties!” Meagan took this statement as an invitation to put her big hard nipples into her mouth and suck on each of them. “I’ve wanted to do that for a while now too! I don’t really remember much of what the teachers said the rest of the day after the math test. I had to keep repeating to myself reminders not to strip at school.”

“At least you waited until you got home, and hopefully you did better than you expect on those tests. Were you glad to have your new bras? Your nipples were already quite hard even before you sucked on them just now.”

“Yes, but what will really make me happy is hearing that I can pose with Peter tonight.”

“You’re in luck, he got through the training video twice today without losing control, and believe me, the way Monday’s training went, that’s a minor miracle. Peter said the key was accepting the idea that you had special medical training and that no matter how hard you make his cock, it doesn’t need to spew cum all over the place.”

“But that’s complete BS! I just made that up.”

“You know that, and I know that. Hell, even Peter knows that. But believing in it anyway, even thought it’s just bullshit, let Peter keep control of his cock. Strange isn’t it?”

“Whatever, I just want to get naked and pose! I’m already halfway there.”

“Well go put your nurse costume on then silly; Peter is downstairs waiting for his appointment with Nurse Meagan!”

“Fuck! You let me waste all this time talking to you when Peter is already here? Where are your priorities mother? I’m so fucking horny! Peter, Nurse Meagan will be with you shortly!”

Peter was already naked and erect when Meagan came down the stairs in her costume. She had the top zipped up as far as it would go, and that just barely concealed her nipples. When Peter saw her, he exclaimed, “Damn Meagan, your tits are insane! That video didn’t do them justice.”

“If you think that’s insane, watch this.” Meagan inhaled sharply, and the zipper gave way about three inches revealing both of Meagan’s large nipples.

“Wow, that’s amazing! You had better get us posed before I just start jacking off while I stare at your sexy daughter.”

“You had better not,” Meagan scolded. “I’ve been aching to pose all week. Sure, Mom had me pose solo twice, I almost failed two tests because of it, but it’s just not the same as posing with you.”

“That’s just wrong, keeping Meagan up late to pose when she should be studying. Unless the painting is really hot; then I don’t mind.”

“Peter, you’re impossible,” Meagan fussed. “That’s not it at all. I got plenty of sleep. The problem was, I studied topless, and I couldn’t remember anything I studied unless I pretended I was topless in the classroom.”

“Oh, that’s hot, you should paint Meagan in a room full of straight laced schoolgirls where Meagan is the naughty, topless one!”

“I’ll remember that, but for now Peter, you stand here, and Meagan, you kneel down in front of him. You put the stethoscope in your ears. I’m going to hand Peter the listening end, and he’s going to hold it to his dick. You are absolutely not allowed to touch that end of the scope tonight even if this is your costume. Do you understand me young lady?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Hmm, I still think i better give you something to do with your hands. Hold on to one of your big jugs, and put a finger on your lips like you’re thinking intently about what you’re hearing.”

Meagan puckered her lips, giving herself a case of duck-face, but Debbie loved the way it looked. “That’s perfect. It looks like you’re considering giving Peter a blow job as his treatment!”

“Gross! Just because I love staring at it and have a close up view of his veins throbbing when you make obscene comments doesn’t mean I want that thing in my mouth.”

“I do not make obscene comments!”

Even Peter looked at his employer quizzically. Knowing she had her mother at a disadvantage, Meagan stated, “You do nothing but make obscene comments.”

“But,”

Peter interrupted, “The first time I saw Meagan you were encouraging me to jack off while I thought about her just as soon as she left the room.”

“Oh be quiet and let me paint!”

Debbie helped her models get positioned safely after each break since it took a bit of care to keep from touching each other but still keep the prop stethoscope pressed against Peter’s cock. After they had been posing for about an hour, when Debbie called for a break, instead of reaching for his robe immediately, Peter started stroking his cock.

“I’ve been watching Nurse Meagan masturbate all week, and watching her has really increase my control of my cock, but I think she needs to give me her expert medical opinion on how I’m jerking my shaft.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.