Meagan's Breathing Lessons - Cover

Meagan's Breathing Lessons

Copyright© 2016 by IronBuddah

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After being splattered with Peter's cum, Meagan is constantly horny and playing with herself. Will Debbie be able to get Meagan trained to pleasure herself without making so much noise? More importantly, will she be able to get Peter trained to resist her daughter's increasing sexual agression to her posing partner?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Masturbation   Size   Big Breasts  

“I understand you have a training video for me?” Peter asked.

“I do, and let me tell you, it’s intense! You’re going to need all your training to resist until the end of the video.”

Meagan was at school, there was no way Debbie was going to let Peter undertake this particular training exercise with Meagan in the house. Just seeing the thumbnail image of Meagan in her naughty nurse outfit was enough to make Peter become hard.

“Damn, Mrs. D. I’m already have a having a hard time resisting this video, and it hasn’t even started playing yet.”

“I bought the outfit you see and a French maid costume the last time I took Meagan shopping. I was hoping they would have that kind of effect on you. Do you have any other ideas you would like to see?”

“Well, you could always go with a sexy devil or police officer. Witches are always popular at Halloween.”

“Those are good ideas Peter, now let’s get your training started.”

Peter started watching the video, but stopped it when Meagan announced that she would be putting a stethoscope on his hard cock. “Oh Mrs. D. That would be such an unbelievable delight! I want to pose like that.”

“Peter! You know that’s simple out of the question. Meagan can’t hold a prop against your dick even if it is for a pose.”

Peter sighed as he sought for some way to make the pose he wanted happen. “What if I held the stethoscope to my cock? That way Meagan wouldn’t be touching me, but you could still paint something out of this training video. The more closely the pose matches the training material, at least for the first time, the easier it will be for me.”

“Damn it! I don’t really like the idea, but I’ve seen how your training works now. I think you’re right. I would be better to make the pose like the video. I’ll have to make sure Meagan knows that no funny business will be tolerated and that she won’t be allowed to touch that end of the scope while it’s touching you.”

Peter stopped the video the second time Meagan claimed to have special medical training, “I’m going to restart the video with the idea that this really is specialized medical training; I think it will help.”

Debbie nodded in agreement, but Peter’s optimism didn’t hold up in light of Meagan in a scandalous uniform. When Meagan made the comment about Peter being able to resist breasts well, Peter contradicted Meagan’s voice coming from the speakers. “Ugh! Meagan, right now my ability to resist your breasts is about a two. That’s why I need to learn to resist this unbelievable urge to cum. I need your help nurse Meagan, my cock is about to spew cum all over that skimpy, sexy uniform you’re busting out of!”

“Peter, no!” Debbie yelled, but it was too late. Without even putting his hand on his cock it began to spurt long ropes of white jizz. Peter pointed his big dick at the floor, and made quite the puddle of jizz by the time his orgasm ended. “Fuck! I didn’t catch that on video, but I think I counted 17 separate blasts. As impressive as that was for not having Meagan even in the house, I’m really concerned that you came like that.”

“It’s the costume,” Peter explained. “Meagan has never looked sexier, and it doesn’t help knowing that you picked it out just to give me a hard on more intense than anything I’ve ever had posing before.”

Debbie sighed, “I guess I should have anticipated some delays. I just hope you’ll be ready to pose with Meagan in costume Friday. I’m sure we can get you to a new record orgasm if Meagan poses in that uniform and the two of you can masturbate together after the painting is complete.”

“Yes, a long posing session with Meagan in that scandalous uniform followed with the two of us pleasuring ourselves together really should produce an orgasm more intense than any I’ve had before!” As usual, Peter’s cock stayed hard after cumming, but he couldn’t stop himself from stroking his huge dick in front of Debbie as he considered her plans.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.