Meagan's Breathing Lessons
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by IronBuddah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After being splattered with Peter's cum, Meagan is constantly horny and playing with herself. Will Debbie be able to get Meagan trained to pleasure herself without making so much noise? More importantly, will she be able to get Peter trained to resist her daughter's increasing sexual agression to her posing partner?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Masturbation   Size   Big Breasts  

When Debbie let Peter in the door Friday evening, he was already sporting a large erection. “Peter, you look like you’ve been looking forward to posing tonight.”

“Ugh! That’s an understatement. Knowing that I was going to be seeing Meagan naked tonight, I kept getting hard all day long. I haven’t been able to stop thinking about her nipples since I started video training!”

Meagan came skipping out of her bedroom, “Peter’s here, Peter’s here!”

“Oh Meagan! I want to rip that shirt off of you and suck on your nipples!”

“Peter! Control yourself. You had better get naked.” As an afterthought, Debbie added, “You too Meagan.”

Meagan was already undressing though. As soon as Peter had reached for his belt, Meagan’s eyes glazed over and she felt the uncontrollable urge to strip. Peter had freed his cock and was pulling his shirt off by the time Meagan was in her bra and panties. Instinctively, she reached behind her back to unhook her bra, but her growing realization that she could affect Peter more strongly while half naked kicked in.

Meagan waited until Peter could see her again before asking him, “Do you want me to make a show of releasing my boobs? I could unhook immediately, or I could maybe start by sliding one strap off my shoulder?” When Peter groaned, Meagan continued, “You like that? How about if I adjust my boob so the edge of one nipple is trying to peek out from under the cup?”

“Meagan!” Peter gasped, “your nipples, I have to see them!”

“Meagan, just get naked and quit teasing Peter or I won’t even be able to let you pose tonight.” Debbie stayed between her two models on the way to the basement. She was itching to paint, but she knew it was going to be difficult to keep things under control given the current state of Peter’s training.

“OK, Peter, you lie on your back here, and Meagan, you stand over here.”

“But Mom, I’m really far away from Peter!” the protest came immediately. “What can you paint with us posed so far apart?”

“Meagan, I don’t care. I’m not sure what I’m going to paint. I’m more worried about what Peter might do if you make some outrageous suggestion.”

“Well, can I suck on one of my nipples while I pose?”

“No! Absolutely not.”

“I can’t talk if my mouth is full,” Meagan pointed out.

“It would be super hot Mrs. D.”

Debbie relented to her model’s demands, “Well, I guess it would make for an interesting painting, and I didn’t have any specific in mind for tonight.”

“Oh goody! Should I suck on my left boob?”

“Damn Meagan!” Peter whispered.

“Or my right?” Meagan experimentally put each nipple into her mouth after each question.

“That is so fucking hot!”

“Meagan, just pick one and be still. I believe I was promised something about you not being able to torment Peter if your mouth were full.”

Meagan settled on her left boob, and Peter groaned, but didn’t say anything further. Debbie noticed a desperate lust in Peter’s eyes similar to what happened the day of the accident. Even though Peter and Meagan were completely oblivious to the passage of time, Debbie called for a break after about fifteen minutes of sketching and just a bit of painting.

“But Mother, we just started posing.”

“I can go a while longer without a break,” Peter offered as well.

This time Debbie did not listen to her models. “Nope, it’s been fifteen minutes and you two are taking a break. No naked breaks either. I want both of you in your robes. Peter sighed and relaxed as soon as both he and Meagan were in their robes. That made Debbie relax, and she stated mixing up paints that would serve as the perfect shade of pink for Meagan’s nipples.

“So, Peter, did you like watching me pose with one of my big boobs in my mouth?”

“Fuck! You know I did. My cock always gets super hard posing with you, but I think what you were doing was making it harder than usual.

“That wasn’t the only thing harder than usual. Even though my nipples got hard as soon as we started stripping to pose, I could feel my left nipple get harder and harder as we posed. I actually feel a little bit imbalanced.” Meagan looked at her mother and saw she was looking at her paints. With a finger over her lips to hush Peter Meagan surreptitiously opened her robe to show Peter her hard nipples. The college student’s cock immediately got hard and poked up out of his robe as he saw that, while both of Meagan’s nipples were hard, the left nipple was visibly wider and actually looked swollen and puffy as it caped her big tit.

“Lick your other nipple,” Peter urged in a whisper. I want to see if you can make it just as big and hard.” Meagan did as Peter asked, and he urged her on a bit too loudly. “Yes Meagan! It’s working. Make that other nipple as fat and swollen as the one you’ve been sucking on while we pose!”

“What in the world is going on over there?” When Debbie saw what her models were doing she began scolding them, “I thought I told you two this was a full robe break? What in the world are you doing Meagan? Quit that! And Peter, your cock is supposed to be soft while you’ve got your robe on.”

Peter looked at Debbie, and seeing the colors Debbie was mixing he took an educated guess that he could distract his employer, “Mrs. D. You’ve got to come look at Meagan’s nipples. You’ve never painted them like this. Look how huge the nipple she sucked on during that first fifteen minute posing session has gotten.”

Both adults were leaning in as close as they could to Meagan’s impressive rack. When Debbie saw that Peter wasn’t exaggerating the state of Meagan’s nipples, she gasped, “Oh my!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.