Meagan's Breathing Lessons
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by IronBuddah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After being splattered with Peter's cum, Meagan is constantly horny and playing with herself. Will Debbie be able to get Meagan trained to pleasure herself without making so much noise? More importantly, will she be able to get Peter trained to resist her daughter's increasing sexual agression to her posing partner?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Masturbation   Size   Big Breasts  

Peter and Meagan were facing each other at just a slight angle while sitting cross legged on the floor. They were both naked, although Meagan had wanted to wear either a sports bra or yoga pants. It would have driven Peter wild, but Debbie didn't like the way a sports bra would have concealed Meagan's breasts. "Now remember, even though I'm going to be painting you two, the primary goal is for Meagan to learn to control her breathing. And maybe learn to cum a bit more quietly," Debbie muttered to herself.

"OK Meagan," Peter began. "Start by paying attention to your breathing, but don't try to control it. Just find your natural breathing rhythm." Peter's hard cock became even harder as he began instructing Meagan. "Don't say anything, but nod your head if you've got a good feel for how you would normally breathe."

Meagan nodded and Peter continued, "Now try to slow your breathing down. When you exhale, pause before inhaling. When you inhale, hold your breath inside you for a moment before exhaling." The sight of Meagan's full breasts appearing to bulge even larger as she held her ribcage full of air made Peter's cock grow even harder still. "You should be feeling relaxed, and your relaxation should increase as you continue to control your breathing Meagan."

"Yes, so relaxed."

"I'm feeling relaxed and I'm not even trying the breathing exercises," Debbie laughed.

The lesson continued and both models were surprised, Meagan more than Peter, when Debbie announced that she had a finished painting that they could look at if the wished.

"How fast did you paint that Mother? You usually take your time to get things perfect."

"Well, since you weren't primarily posing, I stylized what I painted. That does speed things up, but you've been doing breathing exercises for nearly forty-five minutes.

"Wow, that's cool Mrs. D." Peter exclaimed.

Debbie had painted her models as four armed deities floating among the stars on chairs formed form lotus blossoms. "You think so? It is a quick painting as Meagan pointed out, but I think it turned out well."

"It's pretty cool," Meagan admitted. "I'm just happy you toned down my nipples in this painting. Sure, my breasts have gotten huge, but my nipples are a nice normal size."

"That's because your nipples are a normal size right now dear," Debbie explained. "For some reason, they didn't swell up like they usually do when you pose with Peter."

"It's probably the slow breathing exercise," Peter explained. "I can try a fast breathing exercise with Meagan if you want Mrs. D. It might cause Meagan to get turned on; I'm not sure you want me seeing that until I get a chance to train with that video you took the other day."

"Can you teach her to cum quietly? If you can do that and Meagan will agree not to use her hands on her pussy, she can go ahead and have an orgasm as part of her training.

Meagan quickly agreed, so they resumed their cross legged pose, however, Debbie wasn't painting them this time. Instead she took the opportunity to clean up the art studio and arrange her supplies.

Peter started over with a new set of instructions. "Really concentrate on your nipples Meagan. Think about how stiff they get when we pose, then focus on your breathing. Now start breathing a little faster; maybe even think about your nipples starting to tingle."

"Oh shit!" Meagan gasped. "Breathing like this is really turning me on! I know you said that's what would happen, but it's kicking in hard and fast."

"See if you can make those feelings kick in even harder. Try increasing the rate of your breathing once again. Focus on the way your beautiful breasts bounce as you breath quickly. Feel how your rapidly moving diaphragm is pushing and pulling on your insides. Feel how completely and totally aroused you are becoming." It was clear from the tone of Peter's voice that he also was becoming completely and totally aroused himself. Unlike Meagan who had a calm, almost asexual posing session, Peter's cock had been hard for Meagan for nearly an hour now without any breaks. "I think it's working Meagan. I can actually see your nipples growing larger and harder."

"Yes Peter, your breathing lesson is making me so horny. I think you could make me climax just by breathing hard."

"As long as you breath hard quietly," Debbie interjected.

"Focus on how your pussy is getting wet and opening up; you need to breath faster to accelerate the process."

"Oh, oh, oh!" Meagan started moaning loudly.

"You're supposed to be getting her to cum quietly, not make more noise than ever," Debbie groused.

"I'm getting to that Mrs. D. Now Meagan, think about how a large fan spinning slowly can move just as much air as a small fan spinning quickly. Notice how your throat is constricted; see if you can relax it while still breathing quickly."

"Like this?" Meagan asked, "Oh, ah, ah, ha, ha, huu, huu"

"Oh, that's much better," Debbie sighed. She walked over to her daughter to observe her new method of rapid breathing. Meagan's eyes were glazed and her head wobbled a bit as she panted excitedly. Debbie was so focused on the possibility of a quiet orgasm from her daughter that she didn't notice that Peter's cock was throbbing angrily like it had the day of the accident. "Let's see if you can bring her to a quiet orgasm now Peter; she certainly looks ready for it."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.