Friends and Benefits
Chapter 5: Josh

Copyright© 2016 by Cotton Nightie

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Josh - Josh Alexander goes home from college to do some laundry and discovers Lauren Michaels, the teenaged babysitter for his younger sisters, is all grown up.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Josh was cocooned under a thin sheet. Comfortable. His hands rested on curving flesh and his face was pressed into soft hair scented with apples. Then she turned, arching and stretching until he woke completely. Cracking an eye open, he saw the satisfied smile of the person he’d spent the most relaxing night of his life with.

“Hey,” Lauren whispered. Her arms pulled until her face was inches from his.

He kissed his reply into her curving lips. A flick of her tongue was followed by a girlish giggle, then she gave a quick kiss to the end of his nose. He hummed as he encircled her with his arms and buried his face into her neck. When he began to place tender kisses there, she wiggled and laughed.

“That tickles!”

“You smell like happy to me,” he whispered into her soft skin and kissed it some more.

The giggles turned to hums of pleasure as she rubbed her hips against his stomach. He couldn’t resist pushing his erect shaft against her in return. That elicited more hums from deep inside her chest, almost like she was purring. Running his hand down her back, he pulled her body against him until she gasped.

“Condom,” she growled, then whined. “Damn, I gotta pee first. Be ready when I come back!”

“Yes, ma’am,” Josh teased while she scrambled out of bed and jiggled out the door.

As soon as she was gone, he reached over to the bottom drawer of the nightstand and found her hidden stash of condoms. He just finished rolling one on when she danced back into the room and yanked the comforter off the bed.

“Incoming!” Lauren jumped into the bed with a laugh and pulled Josh to roll over between her legs. “Oh, I could get used to waking up this way.”

“Me, too.” Their kisses deepened until she was pushing against him, running her hands along his back to encourage him to get busy. “Impatient much?” Josh asked.

“I need to feel you inside me,” she begged, tugging at his hips while she raised her knees on either side of him.

Josh raised up to guide himself in, rubbing his tip between her swollen lips a few times before easing himself home. Her face was gorgeous in that moment—eyes closing as he filled her, then her mouth opening slowly as he bottomed out. He couldn’t resist sucking her lower lip as he lowered back down.

They didn’t move for a bit. Josh enjoyed the sensations of her squeezing her inner muscles around his shaft. She had the most serene smile on her face. He gave her tender kisses along her cheeks and the corners of her mouth, and Lauren responded by hugging him tighter.

“I’ve got goosebumps,” she purred.

Josh tightened his muscles to press in a little deeper, then did it again. Soon she was biting her lower lip and arching her back to match his slow pace. When he ground his hips into her at the deepest point, Lauren made a cute peeping noise.

“You like that?” he asked and did it again.

“Yes,” she gasped and peeped again.

She began tugging at him to hurry his pace, but Josh only stared at her writhing underneath him. He kept the same steady pace until he could feel her wetness everywhere. She was kneading his back muscles, pulling at his ass, running her toes along the back of his legs, anything to get him to move faster.

“Stop torturing me,” she demanded, but the little peep she let out at the end said it wasn’t all torture.

When she pulled up to bite the meat of his shoulder, Josh nearly lost it. The spike of pain shot up to his brain and crashed into the pleasure that was already there. He whimpered and ground deeper into her, the pace increasing without a conscious decision.

“Yes,” she gasped against his wet skin and clung tighter. “So close...”

He could feel her muscles tightening until she came apart in his arms. Her head dropped back with a loud cry, her body convulsing under his. Jerking against his thrusts, she came harder than he’d ever seen before. Her nails dug into his back and shoulders as she cried out again. The pain cross-circuited his brain and he collapsed into her, grinding through his own release as the morning light dimmed in his vision.

Panting together, kissing her wet skin through damp hair, he found her lips and feasted. She gave him her open mouth, her tongue dancing along his lips and teeth while he softened inside her body. Josh reached down before the condom leaked and pulled out carefully.

“Lay back down,” Lauren whispered. “I’m not done snuggling yet.”

Josh put the messy condom out of the way temporarily, and allowed her to wrap him in her arms and legs again. He worried that he was too heavy, but she just sighed happily and refused to let him lift up or roll away.

The slick heat at her core surrounded his sensitive cock. He could feel her trimmed hairs tickle down there and wiggled until they slid together like a hotdog in a bun. Lauren drew lazy circles on his back with her fingertips. Josh kept his hands in her hair, tracing her shoulders and neck while they recovered.

“This feels so good,” Lauren sighed.

“Squishing you?”

Lauren raised an eyebrow at him and rocked her hips so his half-erect cock slid through her soft lower lips. “No, this.”

He wasn’t inside her, just slipping along the outside. Incredibly, she kept rocking her hips until he rose to half-mast despite being satisfied a few minutes earlier. After flashing a wicked grin, Lauren lifted him with her hips and wiggled until his shaft was pushing at her entrance.

“Uh, Lauren,” he warned. Woah, what is she thinking?

“Don’t cum. I just want to see how different it feels without a condom.”

Josh barely had time to register her words before she took his bare shaft inside with a sigh. The intensity of her slick heat forced his eyes shut. It felt so much better that he twisted his fist in her hair and thrust involuntarily.

“Oh, wow.” Lauren rocked against him a few more times. “It’s so much more slippery skin-to-skin. I can feel everything so much better this way. Is it better for you, too?”

“Fuck,” he groaned, unable to say another word.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” She stopped with him deep inside and shivered. “Oh, yeah, I’m definitely getting on birth control.”

Josh couldn’t move. He was panting against her cheek.

“As soon as I’m safe, I want to feel you cum in me.”

Her words took his breath away. It was like the thrill when she swallowed him up after Prom. Cumming when her eyes begged him like that had satisfied something deep in his lizard brain. Hearing that she wanted him to cum inside her, without a condom, lit his nerves up from head to toe.

“Oh, God, Lauren,” he gasped.

She tilted her hips back to release him from her heat. “Are you getting hungry? Someone made me work up an appetite this morning.”

Josh rolled on his back when she pushed him and chuckled at his narrow escape. He’d never have had the will to stop. Before he could do more than breathe, Lauren jumped off the bed and stretched in front of the mirrored closet door. He could see all of her, front and back, and sealed the sight in his memory.

Her upturned breasts, slim waist, and curving hips sped his heart. But it was her profound expression of satisfaction that warmed him through. He put that look there. He wanted to put that look on her face every single day. Well, that and the rosy evidence of her arousal between her legs. The sparse scattering of soft hair couldn’t cover those swollen pink lips he’d just felt wrapped around his cock.

“You’re looking at me like I’m breakfast,” she teased and extended her hand to pull him up off the bed.

His stomach growled. “Maybe dessert. I need to eat something, too.”

“Let’s go see what we got.”

Lauren led him out of her room, both of them still naked. He watched the hypnotic sway of her hips down to the kitchen. She pushed the button to warm up the instant coffee maker and opened the pantry.

“Toast? Cereal?”

“Anything’s fine,” Josh said as he leaned back against the counter by the sink.

Lauren turned to the refrigerator and stood in the open door to examine what was there. The cool air sharpened her nipples to points. “Fruit? Cottage cheese? Yogurt?”

“Cottage cheese and fruit,” Josh suggested and turned to wash his hands. “I’ll cut it up if you’ll give me a knife and plate.”

After getting everything out, Lauren left him sitting bare-assed on the wooden barstool at the kitchen counter cutting fruit while she made two cups of coffee. The domestic scene would have freaked him out before meeting her. He couldn’t figure out why being with her like this wasn’t bothering him now.

She approached with his cup of coffee and he lifted a bite of peach for her to eat from his fingers. It was impossible to stop staring at her and she seemed to enjoy the attention as she joined him on the other stool.

While she got comfortable, her upturned breasts jiggled in a most appealing way. The sight of her demurely crossing her ankles to rest her heel on the footrest made his mouth twitch. But it was the dark brown tangle of hair at the top of her closed thighs that kept distracting him the most. Perfection.

“So...”

Ordinarily, when a girl he’d hooked up with dropped that lone word on him, he always suspected they wanted to break rule number three. With anyone else he’d be putting on his clothes and beating a hasty retreat. This time there was no anxiety when he nodded at Lauren to indicate she should continue as he put a plate of cut fruit and cottage cheese in front of her.

She smiled at his tacit approval. “I don’t want you to worry. I’m not clingy or anything.”

Her non-sequitur opening made him chuckle. “What made you say that?”

“I just wanted to put that out there. You’re in college and have this whole life going on that I don’t know anything about. My life is all about school at this point. Graduating a year early chews up a lot of my time.” She sipped her coffee, her eyes following him over the rim.

That was when he realized what her being at the summer program orientation was all about. “That’s cool. What’s your plan?”

“This time next year I’ll be graduating and I’ll probably start college in the summer,” she confirmed as she ate another bite of fruit. “If I get a really good scholarship I may go somewhere else, but Dad is pushing hard for me to stay here.”

Josh sipped his own coffee. The thought of her leaving town made him pause, but that was a year away. A lot could happen in a year. Hell, a lot could happen in a week. The thought made him grin. “I plan on finishing up my undergrad in computer science here before I think about going anywhere else. We should be done about the same time if I don’t push graduating early.”

The gleam in her eye told him saying that pleased her. He ate some cottage cheese while his mind wandered. The future had always been something far away he dreamed about. He had yet to think seriously about life after college. This thing with Lauren was still so new, but it was already coloring the way he thought about the possibilities.

Seeing how assertive she was the night before had changed the way he perceived her, too. Her age had led him to make some bad assumptions. The few girls he’d dated in the past had been demanding of his time, money, and attention. Dating them had felt like a burden, too heavy a price to pay for mediocre sex. But the more he learned about Lauren, the more she felt like a partner who had her own plans and was happy living her own life.

“Would it be okay if I told people about us dating?” Lauren asked.

Josh could tell the question was important to her. She wasn’t just being diffident. He nodded before he spoke. “Of course. Just don’t be surprised when people make assumptions.”

“Like I’m too young and you’re a creep?” she teased.

He shrugged. “My study group is going to give me shit forever, but I don’t really care about that. You remember Kevin? He was at my graduation party last year.”

“He’s your best friend, right?” she asked, followed by a bite of peach.

“Yeah. I love the guy, but he’s gonna be a pain in the ass. Don’t be surprised if he hits on you and tries to play up all the crazy shit he and I have done over the years. He thinks it’s his job to protect me from myself.”

“I’m a big girl,” Lauren said as she ran her toe up Josh’s leg. “What about your parents?”

He felt his face heat for the embarrassing admission he had to make. “They both kinda already know how I feel about you.”

Lauren’s eyes widened a fraction. “They knew before I did?”

“Dad saw me watching you leave with Bruce last weekend.” Josh glanced over to make sure she caught the gist so he wouldn’t have to explain further. Her response was a half-smile and soundless chuckle. “Mom caught us kissing Wednesday night and chewed me a new one for messing around with you.”

“Oh my God, she must have told my mother.” Her pinched expression of worry was explained when she continued. “Mom sat me down to have another sex talk yesterday. She mentioned your mother had been by for coffee and implied she knew something was going on between us. God, no wonder your mother was so pissed at me last night.”

“Huh?”

Lauren touched his knee when she leaned in. “Your mom seemed angry when I went over to babysit last night. I bet my mom told her I said I wasn’t interested in a relationship with you. I really was, I mean I am, but Mom kept asking me questions that I didn’t know how to answer. I thought you still expected me to stick to the rules, so I just told her I wasn’t interested in you to shut her up.”

“And then she told my mom, who knew I really liked you, and she assumed the worst.”

“Wait, how did she know you really liked me?” Her question was accompanied by the kind of grin that said she already knew the answer.

Josh wiped his face to cover his increasing embarrassment. “I didn’t have to say anything. She just knows. She’s my mom.”

Lauren patted his leg and sat back, drawing his attention to her gorgeous body again. “And she’s like my second mother. I need to explain what happened so she doesn’t keep thinking I’m gonna hurt you.”

“I’m more worried about your dad hurting me,” Josh huffed and tore his eyes away from her to eat his last bite of peach.

“Yeah,” Lauren said slowly. “He could be a problem.”

“Because you’re daddy’s little girl,” Josh teased. “So how do I tell him and escape in one piece?”

“Divide and conquer. We can talk to your parents first and hit mine up when they get back tomorrow afternoon. Maybe the fact that your parents are cool with it will help.”

“Maybe.” Josh finished drinking his coffee in a long pull. “I usually go to brunch at home on Sundays. You wanna go with me tomorrow?”

The pleased smile on her face answered him before her words. “I’d love to. Let’s put the dishes in the sink and go for a swim before Breezy and Todd get here.”

After getting the dishes rinsed in the sink, Lauren took his hand and led him out the sliding glass door to the screen covered pool area. There were some lounge chairs around the pool, and a table with four chairs near a grill off to one side. Lauren let go of his hand and dove into the deep blue water.

Josh was a little more timid and felt the water first before joining her. It wasn’t warm, but the recent summer temperatures had taken the chill off. He slipped into the water more carefully, holding his arms up for a few seconds before going all the way under. Lauren swam up, sliding her body against his before wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

“It’s not as cold as I thought it would be,” Josh said after he blinked the water out of his eyes.

“There’s a pump that runs the water through a solar heating system on the roof. I’ve been able to get in for a month now.” Her eyes searched his face for a moment before she kissed him.

Josh hadn’t been naked in the water since he was a kid. Without his board shorts, the sensation of the water moving past his naked body was arousing. Feeling Lauren’s warmth against him added to that feeling and created a natural response. When she noticed him poking her, Lauren hummed and pulled herself up against him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.