Divided Loyalty
Chapter 4: Mass Loyalty (part 1)

Copyright© 2016 by chris.lionofthenorth

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Mass Loyalty (part 1) - A CIA agent is caught behind enemy lines and the KGB sends their top interrogator to crack him

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Big Breasts  

"Ooooohh", Theodora moaned, closing her eyes. The pleasure coming from her pussy was making her wet, even without the man's saliva on her labia.

She opened her eyes to look out over all of the men she had dominated- Jack, her first true convert, Jeremy, the man baby, Derek, the assman, and Connor, the man who willingly escaped to the fantasy of her choosing. They were all standing there, silently waiting at attention. She looked at each of her subjects, locking eyes with them in succession. And with each glance, she felt her power over them, the ability to command their thoughts and actions.

That feeling of domination fueled her ambition, encouraging a hunger for more men to conquer. At first, her successful conversion of Jack sated her appetite. But soon after, she needed more- not just for her supervisors at the Defense Ministry back in Moscow, but for herself.

Her plan to infiltrate the CIA with her sleeper agents and learn their secrets worked exactly as planned- she now had two of their best field agents, an analyst, and an IT personnel under her spell. The information was enough to turn the tide in the Ukrainian theater, making annexation of eastern Ukraine an almost certainty.

A pang of pleasure distracted Theodora from her memories, and she looked down over her impressive cleavage to the head that ravaged her crotch.

In time you will obey me as well, she mused.

Feeling the eyes of her subjects upon her naked body, she slowly brought her head up, realizing that she was sitting on a plush throne, legs wide apart. But she was perfectly comfortable being naked in front of her servants.

A smile came to her face as she looked beyond her first four servants, to the room that seemed infinite. Standing before her dais were countless others- mostly men, but some women too.

This is real power. This is what I deserve.

Theodora caught her breath as the orgasm began. It seemed to come from deep inside her, exploding with a force that was supernatural.

"AAaaaahh" was her primal scream, as the power left her vagina, knocking the man to the ground.

The orgasm was gone as quickly as it started, but the effect on everyone was lasting-

Every man and woman within sight was kneeling, heads bowed in fealty to her.

Moments passed, and nothing happened, as if time stood still.

"What do you command, my master?" was the voice that broke the silence.

Theodora looked down at the blank face of the man before her. The words came out without thought-

"I command your will and your obedience, Mr. President"


Patrick Winston was one of your typical overachievers, working with the kind of efficiency that made coworkers jealous. He could multitask like nobody's business- as he showed off whenever someone came to his office to talk to him.

People initially thought it rude that Patrick would not look at them while he was talking with them, but pretty soon they came to understand that this was just his way of getting things done. He was the kind of person who would respond to your email within minutes, even when you didn't expect him to be working.

Patrick was never overly friendly, but he was cordial, and that was enough to keep him out of trouble with interoffice drama.

At only 29 years old, Patrick had used his efficiency and productivity to elevate himself to project manager at one of the CIA's intelligence divisions.

Although not great with people, Patrick was a quick learner of what to say to his employees, having read up on some great management books.

But what made his leadership so effective was his ability to lead by example. Bringing his great intellect to bear, Patrick would learn about every man or woman's job under his supervision, and collaborated with them on their projects. His tireless hours and indomitable work ethic inspired the best out of his workers, and the humility with which he operated made him well-liked, as far as bosses go.

It was this kind of productive leader that the CIA higher-ups wanted on the Eastern European division. He had already excelled on the African Anti-terrorism task force, and he was seen as the perfect man to clean up the mess that Ms. Kerrigan had left behind.

Patrick was given all the files on the CIA operations in and around Ukraine the past 3 years, but had to study them from home on his weekend off. To Patrick, it was a challenge that he was more than up to.

Working furiously from his home, Patrick had to have his wife Melinda take their children to the in-laws for a couple days so he could have some peace and quiet. They were married for 7 years, having met in college and instantly fallen in love.

It's so calm in here, Patrick thought.

It was odd having the house so quiet- his 4-year old Steven and 3 year-old Avery liked to romp through the house, chasing each other and screaming the whole time.

Putting his thoughts back to work, Patrick was compiling a list of questions on one sheet of paper, and some strategies on another. He would have to get up to speed quickly if he wanted to reverse the course of this ship

But how did it go so badly?

From the earlier files he had read, the situation in Ukraine seemed stable, with only a couple incidents here and there. Over the course of a year, however, it seemed that Russian nationalism in Ukraine had grown like an epidemic.

Early reports suspected that the Russians were involved, which was a no-brainer to Patrick- the Russian intelligence program, although no longer under the moniker "KGB", was just as active today as it was during the Cold War.

And then there was that daring mission in which Jack Harrison planted a bug on a Russian Defense Ministry server. Patrick couldn't believe the audacity of the plan. It nearly cost Jack's life, and the intelligence from that server, although initially fruitful, was producing nothing of late.

The situation had deteriorated rapidly after many CIA assets in the region were either converted to the Russian side, or eliminated permanently. Jane Kerrigan, the Project Manager for Eastern Europe, was fired from her position and given some low-key assignment in South America.

At this point, armed conflict between Russian Nationalists and pro-Ukrainians had been going on for a month, and there were concerns that Russia was supplying the Russian Ukrainians with weapons.

The best play here, in Patrick's estimation, was to use intelligence to shed some light on the Russian activities. If they could prove that Russia was supplying arms and soldiers to the Nationalists, it would create enough international pressure to make this a winnable fight.

At least, until the Russians could prove that the US was interfering as well.

"Alright team, listen up" came Patrick's commanding voice. At 6'2'', he didn't need to talk so loudly for people to notice him, but it helped.

"My name is Patrick Winston, and I am your new Project Lead on the Ukrainian Task Force. I have been caught up to speed with the past and current missions of this team, and I don't have to tell you that this is mission critical to the guys upstairs." He looked around the room, and noticed that everyone was giving him their undivided attention. There were quite a few concerned looks, however.

"As you may or may not know, Ms. Kerrigan was reassigned, so you will all be reporting to me, now. I have read up on all your files, but it will take some time to get to know you all, so I ask for your patience."

Patrick noted the people who seemed unhappy with the news of Nancy's departure. It wasn't very many.

"Having read up on the most recent intel, I feel that we can finally take it to these Ruskies. To that end, I have requested additional satellites to help monitor the Russian-Ukrainian border. Our plan is simple- shine the light of day on these Russian bastards, and they will scatter from this conflict like cockroaches. This will require a combined effort from everyone here ... I am counting on each and every one of you to do a great job, which I know you will." Patrick looked every one of his employees in the eyes. They seemed fired up.

"I will be periodically working personally with each of you, so that I can better manage this team. I want to help you out as best I can, so please tell me what I can do to help you do your job. Your assignments are at your desk." Patrick gave a dramatic pause.

"Let's turn the tables on these guys. Dismissed", Patrick said, surreptitiously watching his new team file out. They were a lot more animated leaving the conference room than they were coming in.

Patrick worked tirelessly with his new team to implement his new surveillance strategy. Working hand in hand with the State Department, they were able to quickly format their satellite findings into something tangible for their European allies to look at, and it was starting to pay off.

Many of the United Nations member states had already analyzed the intel coming out of Ukraine, and were ready to make a stand at the next UN meeting in several weeks.

NATO allies were preparing the way for a massive military show of force to show solidarity with the US and Ukraine, waiting only for the news to "break out".

Of course it took time for the diplomatic communications and international commitments to occur, but in Patrick's first month as Eastern European Project Manager, the momentum was certainly swinging the other way.

Through it all, Patrick devoted his entire life to the job, knowing that he couldn't let up for one second. That meant a lot of late nights at work, and some days he never even saw his wife or kids.

The work/life stress would've broken down other men, but not Patrick. His unwavering loyalty to the cause fueled his work ethic, even if it was at the expense of the people he loved.

Patrick was also lucky to have such talented and motivated team members, as well. During one of the slower 10 hour workdays, a colleague offered a meditation cd to help him calm his nerves. Patrick had tried following the instructions that came with the cd, but instead of being able to focus on the woman's voice, he kept thinking about the next step on his agenda.

"Hun, I'm home" Patrick said out loud to the house, closing the front door.

Patrick came home at 8pm on a Thursday night, having spent 12 exhausting hours at work. All he wanted to do was eat something quick and lay down on the couch.

"Hello, sweetie" came the unexpectedly dulcet voice from somewhere in the kitchen.

Patrick was surprised to hear Melinda talk like that- it had been a very stressful month, after all.

He walked into the kitchen to find Melinda stirring something on the stove-

What's that she's wearing? he thought.

From behind, all Patrick could see was a white, tight-looking uniform that showed off Melinda's ass cheeks. It didn't seem like she was wearing any pants, either.

Woah, Patrick thought, as Melinda's stirring motion set her hips in a small gyrating motion. He was still staring at them when she turned her head around, catching his eye.

"Um, up here buddy" she said, smiling. She had such a dazzling, beautiful smile that went with her ... chef's outfit?

"Why don't you sit down, dinner's almost ready, dear" she told him. He walked over to the dining room table, and noticed something was off-

"Honey, where are the kids?" he yelled.

"At my parents' house, watching a movie. They should be back in a couple hours", he heard her say from the kitchen. "How was work?"

"Oh, more of the same", Patrick replied, "you know how it is- endless meetings, rushing to get things done..."

"Sorry to hear that" he heard her say clearly. Looking up, he saw Melinda carrying two plates of something that smelled heavenly. Patrick was figuring out what food she was setting down when he did a double take at her chest...

"Uh" was all Patrick could say. Bending over the table to serve him, Melinda was certainly wearing a chef's uniform- one with overlapping lapels and two vertical rows of buttons- except that he was definitely staring at her cleavage not a foot away from him.

"Yes dear?" she demurely spoke. She was still bent over, affording him with a nice view of her rack. Even though he had seen her naked for years, this was a side of her he had never seen before.

"Honey, you ... look great!" he managed to say, finally bringing his eyes up to hers.

"Thank you" Melinda said, standing up. He could still see parts of her bare breast along her neckline, and somehow he could tell from the way they moved that she wasn't wearing a bra. "Now eat. You're gonna need your strength" she said, playfully.

Patrick shoveled the food into his mouth, racing to finish his food so that the festivities could begin.

When was the last we had sex?, he thought. It was certainly before he took on this new project.

Patrick noticed that his wife was watching him eat with hungry eyes. That, combined with her outfit and present demeanor, was so uncharacteristic of Melinda, Patrick wondered if this really was Melinda.

Smiling back at her and checking her out with his furtive looks, Patrick was sure it was her. She just seemed so much ... sexier.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Patrick asked her. She had barely taken a bite.

She seemed to be waiting for that question, "Oh, I'm not hungry for food right now". Yikes

Melinda had also brought wine for him to drink, which seemed like a good idea at the moment- I might need the buzz so I don't cum in my pants.

Indeed, Patrick was getting a hard-on underneath the table, despite all of the hours he spent focused on work today.

When he had finished eating his food, Melinda took him by the hand and led him to their queen-sized bed. She directed him to sit against the headboard with the propped up pillows, probably so he could digest his food.

"Did you like your dinner, sweetie?" she said. She looked so beautiful with her tanned skin underneath the bleach-white chef outfit, but he was ready for her to take it off.

"Yes ma'am" he replied. He felt like a child about to get their first gift on Christmas morning.

"Good" she replied from in front of the bed. Her hand went to her deep neckline. "We're gonna try something different tonight. Tonight, I'm the one in charge, and you're hopelessly under my control", she bent over the foot of the bed, and started crawling towards him.

All Patrick looked at were her smooth breasts, lightly swaying side to side underneath her uniform as she moved towards him.

"What?" he said, realizing she had said something.

"I said ... can you do that?" She stopped, and was staring him full in the face.

It was the kind of expression Patrick was not used to. His wife was always the obsequious one, always concerned about Patrick's needs and wants. But the beautifully-aggressive creature in front of him was now concerned about getting what she wanted. Patrick was usually in charge, but not at this moment.

"Yes ma'am" he replied. His erection was getting fuller by the second, blood pushing into his member as it pushed his sense of control away.

"Nice. I like my men tamed and..." she glanced at his crotch, "wild at the same time." With her knees on either side of Patrick's thighs, she helped him pull his shirt off. Then she grasped his hands with her own, bringing them away from his body.

Patrick saw her face coming closer to his, and he closed his eyes for the kiss.

Whether from the alcohol, or the blood rushing to areas other than his brain, Patrick was lost in that expectant moment for longer than was normal-

click

Patrick opened his eyes to see Melinda in the same position, but just out of reach of his pursed lips. He felt something on his wrists, and realized that Melinda's hands were back on her outfit.

Patrick tugged on whatever it was that held his arms behind his head, but it was too strong.

"Shhhh" Melinda consoled him. She stroked his bare chest with her soft hands, and Patrick's thoughts returned to his cock, which was now bulging underneath his pants. Gently, Melinda undid his belt and pulled it through the loops, throwing it to the side.

Next came his pants, and finally his boxer shorts, springing his cock free in the process.

"Would you like me to take this off now?" she asked. Patrick's head was so foggy, all he wanted was to fuck his wife.

"Yes" he said.

"Yes, what?" she asked. With his cock pointing straight at her, he was going to say anything to have her touch it.

"Yes ma'am" he quickly responded. He saw Melinda smiling genuinely, like she was really enjoying this.

"Alright sweetie, tell me how much you love me, and I'll show you what's under here", she said, stroking her cleavage.

"I love you more than anyone in the world. You're my life, my everything" he said, mumbling a bit.

"And do you love my body?" she sweetly asked, pulling a lapel down to reveal a dark nipple.

"Oohh, fuck I love your body" Patrick moaned. The visual stimulation was becoming too much for his one-track mind.

"Good. As long as your promise to worship my body, I'll take this off", she said, rubbing her exposed nipple with a finger.

"I promise to worship you" he almost yelled, staring at that nipple. It seemed to connect with his thoughts, like a siren's call straight to his brain.

"Very well" she softly spoke to him. She unbuttoned her tight-fitting outfit slowly, until she could pull her lapels away from her body completely. "Tell me you want me."

"I want you" he said immediately.

"Tell me you need me" she directed him.

"I need you" he said while waiting with hot anticipation. She slowly opened her chef coat, revealing her fully-naked body. Pulling on her sleeves behind her, Melinda's motion caused her small but round breasts to jiggle, eliciting a reaction from Patrick.

"Ooohh" he softly groaned, bucking his hips slightly. He desperately wanted to fuck her now.

"Oh, you like that?" she teased him. He just nodded his head.

"Now we're gonna play a little game, and if you do well, I'll give you a reward" she said, smiling wickedly.

She waited for a response, and he had to gulp to get his voice back, "Yes, ma'am".

"Good", she said, reaching behind him into the pillows. "Be still" she commanded.

Patrick obeyed, and soon his whole world went black.

"Now I want you to try and focus on the voice you hear" she told him. Patrick felt something put around his ears, making hearing Melinda more difficult.

"Focus on the voice" he heard her muffled voice through the headphones.

Patrick heard a familiar Russian voice cut through the darkness-

"Hello, I am Theodora. I vant you to listen carefully to my voice, because it vill guide you on journey of infinite bliss. I vant you to focus on the sound of my voice, and nothing else. If you are ready to begin this journey of pleasure, nod your head." Patrick nodded his head, thinking only with his cock.

"Verry good" the voice crooned, "It pleases me that you vill follow my voice. And vhen I am pleased, you vill be pleased too. Nod your head if you agree." Patrick nodded his head, and felt a wave of pleasure emanate from his cock.

"Verry good, my pet. Follow my voice, and do as it says, then you vill be revarded." Patrick was focused now, no longer moving his hips to try to find release. "You love how aroused you are now, and vish to feel this way all the time. You do vant to feel this way all the time, don't you? Nod your head if you agree." Once again Patrick felt a tingle from his raging boner, reinforcing his desire.

"I am pleased vith your progress. Now I vant you to focus on your sexual desires. Feel the lust burn inside you, as your cock craves the sensation it needs. Can you feel the lust burn inside you, my pet?"

Patrick felt the lust burning inside him, growing hotter and hotter.

"Verry good. As you concentrate on your sexual desire, I vant you to think about your wife's body, and how it pleases you. Are you thinking about how much you desire it?"

Patrick moaned in sexual frustration as he pictured Melinda's smooth and sensual curves.

"Yesss, you love her body, because it is so feminine, so beautiful. You vould do anything to be inside her, yes?"

Another wave of pleasure washed over Patrick's mind as he nodded emphatically.

"Feel your lust for her body- her luscious lips, waiting to be kissed, her soft breasts, her womanly hips, her strong pussy, waiting to engulf your cock."

Picturing Melinda's sensual parts elicited another moan from him.

"As you imagine her body, you feel more than attraction to them. You feel a sense of power emanating from them, an aura of strength that overcomes your mind, driving you lust for her. Tell her this."

"I..." Patrick said aloud, trying to find the words, "I love your breasts, and your skin. They ... are so strong ... and sensual. You are so ... powerful."

Patrick could not see it, but Melinda was on the verge of tears.

Theodora's voice continued, "Once you have told her of her power, you must profess that she is stronger than you, and that you vill submit yourself to her beauty. Do it now."

"You are so beautiful ... I submit myself to you" Patrick said in awe.

"Your submission to women vill not end here. As you go about your day, you vill find yourself noticing the sensuality in the women around you- their long beautiful hair, the outline of their chests, their long legs and round hips. You vill find yourself attracted to their feminine forms, and lusting after their bodies. You vill become aroused at their sight, and feel the need to submit to their strength. You vill do this from now on, yes?"

Patrick nodded, and felt the reinforcement again.

"And vhen your wife calls you at vork, you vill feel the need to stop vhat you are doing to make love to her. Do you understand?"

"Aahhhh" came the almost painful cry. He was ready to explode.

"Now I vant you to respond to each of my commands with 'I submit to you'- you vill obey my voice"

"I submit to you" Patrick responded

"You vill lust after all women..."

"I submit to you" he repeated.

"You vill lose control of your mind vhen you are aroused"

"I submit to you" came his cry.

"You vish to submit to powerful women"

"I submit to you" came his plaintive response. The buildup was becoming too much for his mind.

"You vant to be dominated, and feel aroused doing so"

"Ah ... I submit" he said, panting. Melinda watched on, amazed.

"You vill obey all my commands without question"

"I ... I ... submit..."

"Tell your wife that you are her slave now"

"Melinda ... I'm your SLAVE"

Hearing the words she was waiting for, Melinda was soon able to overcome her state of shock from the sight before her and went to grab Patrick's cock with both hands. Pumping up and down, it only took a few seconds for her husband to explode like a fire hose, shooting up wads of thick cum into the air.

Melinda continued pumping, feeling the hot man juice on her naked body. She saw Patrick writhe in ecstasy, mouthing the same submission mantra ("I submit to you") she presumed was about her.

After her husband's cock was fully spent, and she could not force another spurt out of it, she laid down next to him, putting her head on his chest. She grabbed around his torso, squeezing it tight in an embrace that showed how much she really loved him.

As Patrick's breathing slowed, Melinda felt a warm contentment that had been missing in her life for so long now. It didn't even matter to her that she wasn't the one having the orgasm- she just wanted Patrick back in her life, the way it used to be. She missed him so much.

Thank goodness Miss Theodora reached out to me, she thought. She had fixed their relationship.

The next day, Patrick did not feel like himself, and he knew why. All that kinky sex stuff last night really got to him, making it hard for him to focus.

Focus on my voice, came the unbidden thought. Patrick tried to shake away the intrusive thoughts that kept playing in his head- I submit to you, I submit to you, I submit to you...

Patrick was also angry with himself for giving into that dominance-submissive crap. It was the kind of deviant behavior that made men into weak-minded fornicators, and Patrick didn't want any part of it.

Why did she put me up to this?, Patrick thought. It was so unlike Melinda. She was beautiful though. She never looked better...

Stop it! he told himself. The images of Melinda's naked body, kneeling over him in some form of dominant position, kept appearing in his mind.

What even happened last night? he wondered. It was all a blur, even though he didn't drink that much.

But the worst part was, now he was getting erections at work. It was like he was back in high school, getting hard for no reason.

Except that there was a reason to all this sexual madness. Everywhere he looked, he was checking out the women around him, judging them based on their appearance. It's as if he was ranking them according to how sexy they looked.

No, don't stare! he chided himself. He noticed that Becky was leaning over the water cooler, displaying her round and sumptuous ass to the world.

The discomfort he felt throughout the day must've been felt by his colleagues, because they kept asking if he was okay. He got tired of making up excuses, so he went into his office and closed the blinds, telling everyone not to disturb him unless it was important.

There, peace and quiet.

Logging into his desk computer, he was finally getting some traction on the work load ahead of him. He was a good hour into his alone time when his phone rang.

"Yes?" he answered, putting the call on speaker phone.

"Hi, honey" came Melinda's voice over the phone. There was dead silence.

"What is it, dear?" he finally responded, angrily.

"Patrick, I just wanted to talk to you about last night-"

"I don't want to talk about it ... not here. I'm working, Melinda." He was not in the mood for this.

"Okay, that's fine. I'll see you when you get home. You should come home early today, so we can talk..."

"I'll see you then"

"I love you"

"Bye" click

Patrick let out a loud sigh. This was the absolute worst moment for Melinda to pull something like this...

Patrick dropped his head into his hands and rubbed his face, but with the darkness came more images of Melinda, holding him down and teasing him until he couldn't take it any more...

"I'll be out for lunch today" he told his secretary, "I won't be gone long" he said, trying not to stare at her chest. Linda was on the heavier side, with large boobs that could not be hidden away except by a winter coat.

Patrick raced home, which luckily wasn't too far away. He was going to have words for Melinda, and explain that BDSM was off the table.

Walking in the house, Patrick went to find Melinda, and couldn't believe what he was seeing-

Melinda was wearing a black and white corset that pushed her boobs up, spilling over the top. The corset was connected to a matching short skirt, giving her the appearance of a French maid. But this was definitely one of the sexier, Halloween-type French maid outfits.

Patrick lost all thoughts, marveling at how beautiful Melinda looked. Not only was the outfit sexy on her, but her long auburn hair was curled and she was wearing more makeup than he'd seen her wear in years.

"Hi, sweetie" she said.

"Woah, Melinda..." It looked like he wanted to say more, but couldn't.

"I see you like it" she smiled. She walked over with her duster, and dusted his face. That brought him back to his senses.

"Melinda, we need to talk" he started.

"Oui, misseure" she said in a French accent. She turned around and bent over, pretending to dust the floor.

Patrick stared at Melinda's bare ass, and saw her pussy popping out. The sight of her ass and sex made his knees weak, and he couldn't look away.

Something in the back of Patrick's mind was telling him to get away, but he wouldn't listen to it. Not when it felt so good to be near Melinda's sex.

"Would you like to kiss it?" came a voice from somewhere. Patrick watched as the butt cheeks moved slightly with her hip movements, drawing him closer with its raw sexual attraction.

"You know you want to, misseure. Go on, and kneel" came the voice again. Patrick couldn't tell if it was in his head or not.

It made sense to follow the voice's directions, so he walked closer. It felt natural to kneel before these heavenly buttocks, to worship them as they ought to be worshipped.

Patrick closed his eyes and kissed the smooth skin of Melinda's ass, feeling a full erection in his pants. A rush of excitement washed over him, as he continued kissing each butt cheek.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.