Divided Loyalty - Cover

Divided Loyalty

Copyright© 2016 by chris.lionofthenorth

Chapter 3: Diffuse Loyalty

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Diffuse Loyalty - A CIA agent is caught behind enemy lines and the KGB sends their top interrogator to crack him

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Big Breasts  

Disclaimer: This story and others from this author should only be enjoyed in a responsible manner. If you find yourself wanting to enact anything in these stories, or feel that you might develop a fetish, please do not read any further. Sex addiction is a very real problem, and the author does not wish to encourage this kind of behavior

Theodora lounged on the plush sofa, her long bare legs showing off her flawless creamy-white skin. She was contemplating the next step in her plan-

With Jack, and now Jeremy, under my control, I think it's time to accelerate this mind control initiative of mine.

Theodora had been right to surmise that Jeremy would fall under her spell of domination more quickly than Jack would. Despite the fact that Jack was a womanizer and very sexually active, Jeremy's emotional issues from childhood made his psyche, his identity, much easier to manipulate.

When Jeremy confessed in his drug-addled state that his greatest sexual passion was infantilization, Theodora took advantage of that weakness and played the part of the loving mother to perfection. It was so easy to lay Jeremy's head down on Theodora's lap, giving him a view of Theodora's impressive cleavage above him. Theodora could only imagine how powerful her breasts must have looked from his angle, and she had coaxed him into feeling more and more helpless in the presence of her overwhelming sexuality.

Like she had done with Jack before, she set up Jeremy's mind to crack under the pressure of her sensual game. First, she placed her victim in a calm, receptive state that allowed her words to enter their mind. By focusing her victim on the sound of her voice, she ensured that they understood everything she said, and would then induce hypnosis. The next step was to convince Jeremy that his body would not ejaculate until she gave permission. Most of the time, this required the victim to be under hypnosis, but sometimes she could convince them to avoid touching themselves instead. It was amazing what the subconscious mind can force the body to do.

Once the trap had been set, it was then time for Theodora to entice the subject with sexual stimulation. Having perfected the art of seduction, Theodora was able to use her pheromone-laced scent, perfectly-toned and sensual body, and husky voice to bring any man to the brink of climax. It was at this point that Theodora would give the man a choice- either writhe is sexual agony without the possibility of ejaculation, or submit their will to her and gain release. Even in a hypnotic state, subjects kept their morality and best interests at heart, which meant that they would never betray their country or loved ones. By asking her victim to choose between serving their country or betraying it to serve her, she made it possible for the man to voluntarily change their priorities, and their identity.

And as it had occurred with Jack earlier, Jeremy could not withstand Theodora's sexual onslaught, being overpowered with lust and driven mad from the need to climax. When Theodora bared her large bosom to Jeremy and brought him to her tit, Jeremy released himself from his former self and submitted his will to Theodora, forever altering his psyche.

Once out of the hypnotic state, people somewhat revert back to their former selves, so it was important for Theodora to strengthen the bond created from her initial domination.

To accomplish this, Theodora continued to rely on sexual conditioning. While her victim was still receptive to suggestions, she would plant commands in them that would remain in their subconscious. She also gave them secret command words that could revert them back into a suggestable state. By using repeated hypnotic sessions, Theodora could slowly wither her victim's remaining will, until there was nothing left in their conscious mind but the desire to obey her fully, without question.

After a couple more sessions with Jack and Jeremy, Theodora was confident that they were fully her slaves. They had no compunction at all about working for her, or working against their bosses at the CIA.

Besides deepening the master-slave relationship, Theodora also spent time with her servants collecting valuable information about the CIA's involvement in Ukraine. Russia knew that the United States would get involved when Russian separatists demanded to break away from Ukraine and join Russia, and America's level of involvement would match Russia's own.

Thanks to the NATO treaty, Russia would have had to contend with most of the European countries if their military intervened in Ukraine, as well. In the modern era where developed countries don't go to war anymore, the real war was fought with intelligence, through proxies. Much like the Cold War, spies and intel were the real weapons now.

Her superiors at the Defense Ministry were impressed by the intelligence she had gathered from Jack and Jeremy, and the information helped to eliminate some potential threats to the Russian nationalist cause. Partly due to her work, the Russian nationalists were gaining momentum and support for their cause, forcing the government to consider the certain possibility of a country-wide division.

Despite the awesome success of her interrogations, Theodora wanted more. She was driven by her success, and fueled by the feelings of power her domination afforded her. Indeed, Theodora was often sexually aroused by the control she held over her two servants, basking in their subservience. But with every successful challenge she gave herself, her hunger would grow. Two loyal servants were no longer good enough.

Theodora looked over to Jack, who was spilling CIA secrets on the laptop in front of him.

"Come here, my pet" she bade him. He instantly stopped what he was doing, and walked over to her. She could see the desire in his eyes when he looked at her.

She pointed to the ground, and Jack kneeled in front of her. He was averting his gaze, she could tell, trying not to stare at the goddess in front of him. She couldn't help but smile.

"We must make next plan" she said. Her thick Russian accent was music to Jack's ears.

"Whatever you wish" Jack replied.


"One of our assets, a Mr. Aleksandrov Volkov, was found dead this morning by Ukrainian police. His throat was slit, and as of now there are no suspects." Kerrigan stopped for dramatic pause, before continuing, "He was a valuable informant to us, providing us with details on the whereabouts and known associations for many Russian nationalists in Donetsk. Our department is currently working with Donetsk police, however our relationship with them has appeared to weaken the past few months."

Kerrigan gave a sigh, "It's unlikely that we will get anywhere with them at this point ... Moving on..."

Kerrigan continued with the daily report, weariness heavy in her voice. Any success the agency seemed to have with the people of eastern Ukraine was fading rapidly. They were losing control of the situation there, and Kerrigan was at a lost as to why.

For the first time since taking the lead on this small project, Kerrigan was questioning the work of her employees. The one success out of the past 2 months was Jack's assignment in Moscow, where he was able to plant a monitoring device on one of the Defense Ministry building's servers. Unfortunately, Jack was caught and interrogated, but the Russians were never told about the device on their server.

But Jack had seemed different since being returned by the Russians. Gomez had interviewed Jack after he came back, and recommended two weeks R&R for him. Jane Kerrigan had hoped it would bring the old Jack back, the one who used to hit on all the women in their division. It was sad to say that Jane actually missed the inappropriate comments that used to drive her crazy.

Nowadays, Jack didn't hardly seem to care about the women around him. Whenever he interacted with them, he was polite but nonchalant with them, even turning down a couple flirtations. That was definitely not like Jack at all.

On the other hand, Jack was getting along better with more of the guys. Since they didn't see him as an arrogant son-of-a-bitch anymore, he was much more approachable and fun to be around.

But something about the way Jack acted around his work buddies still unnerved Jane. She just couldn't figure out why...


"Hey, Derek, how's it hangin'?" Jack asked, excitement in his voice.

"Aw, dude, you wouldn't believe the shit I'm in" Derek said, dejected. It took the wind right out of Jack's sails.

"What's up? Is it the Thompson report?" Jack asked, with concern.

"Yeah, man. Boss is breathing down my neck to get it done. Looks like I'm gonna be working the weekend."

"Aww man, sorry bout that. I've heard bad things about management getting shit on for that report draft being delayed."

"You have no idea" Derek said, emphatically. "I've been working 70 hour weeks, and I feel like I'm going nowhere."

"Dude, what you need is a break. Just a little time to relax and refocus yourself. Ya' know?" Jack said.

"Yeah, maybe you're right", Derek said, shaking his head. The stress was definitely getting to him.

Jack reached into one of his drawers, and pulled out a CD. "Here, try this. It's a relaxation mix. I use it all the time. It's the only reason I haven't lost my mind working here." Jack reached out with the CD, and Derek hesitantly took it.

"Relaxation? Like beach sounds and shit?" Derek laughed.

"Ha ha, no. It's more like meditation mixed with brain stimulation- it relaxes you and helps you focus better at work. Just put it in your laptop with headphones on. It works wonders."

"Yeah?" Derek said, with skepticism.

"Absolutely. I know it's corny-sounding, but it's what you gotta do to survive here, bro. I've seen too many guys burn out and crash from stress. Just try it tonight and see if it helps."

"So, just listen to it? How long does it take?"

"It's like an hour. I would recommend having a few shots before listening, though. It helps my mind meditate better, believe it or not."

"Alright", Derek said, nodding his head, "I'll give it a shot. Thanks, man."

"Anytime" Jack replied, smiling.


Derek was sipping on his second glass of Jack Daniels, sitting on his couch with his laptop on his lap. Living alone in his apartment, he was free to lounge in his boxers and white t-shirt.

"Alright, Jack, let's see how bad this shit is" he said to himself. He finished his drink before donning his noise-cancelling headphones, and popped the CD in.

Velcome to the Meditation and Self-Awareness program, by Dominika. Vee vill...

"Damn" Derek said aloud, over the recording. The female Russian accent was thick and sexy, which reminded him of Olga Kurylenko.

_ ... and soon you vill feel peace like never before. If you like this video, you can go to my vebsite at dominikatraining.com. And now, vee begin...

First, I vant you to close your eyes and try to listen only to my voice. Breathe in, then breathe out. Over ... and over. Slowww, and deep. Breathe in ... breathe out._

Listen to my voice, letting it enter your mind and relax you. Breathe in ... breathe out.

Very good. You vill feel more and more calm, letting your thoughts drift into nothing. Breathe in ... breathe out. Feel your mind empty, listening only to the sound of my voice. In ... and out.

Let my voice fill your mind, as you focus only on me. In ... and out. With every breath, you feel more relaxed, and more receptive to my voice. In ... and out.

_As you continue to breathe, feeling more and more relaxed, you feel the stress leaving your body. Follow my voice as it leads you deeper ... and deeper ... into a more peaceful state. Breathe in ... breathe out.

You begin to feel a numbness in your toes, which slowly grows into your foot. You feel as though your feet are no longer there, as if they disappeared. In ... and out... _

_Now the numbness is creeping into your legs. As you continue breathing, focusing on my voice, the numbness is making you lighter, like a feather. In ... and out ... the numb feeling is now spreading to the rest of your body, and you feel light ... In ... and out...

Now your entire body is numb, and you feel like you are floating in the air ... In ... and out... _

Your mind is floating in the air, like a cloud, following the sound of my voice ... In ... and out ... focusing only on my voice.

Now, vhen I count to three, you vill open your eyes, but vill no longer be able to think. You vill only hear my voice, and do as I say ... in ... and out ... listen to my voice ... in ... and out

One ... you see a soft glow above you, and you feel yourself floating towards it. As you come closer to it, you feel yourself starting to fade away ... in ... and out

Two ... you are getting closer and closer to that light, following my voice there ... you feel like smoke, starting to dissipate...

Three...

Now you may open your eyes, but your mind is now separated from your body. Look at the computer screen. If you are aware of anything else in your surroundings, just sit back and relax so we can bring you deeper...

If you are only aware of my voice and the computer screen, and cannot feel your physical self, then you must direct your mouse pointer to the top right of your screen

Derek, being mesmerized by the woman's voice, followed her instructions and dragged the pointer to the designated area.

Verrry good. You are now ready for your self-awareness training. As you continue listening to my voice, you realize that my voice has tremendous power ... As you can see, my voice is able to control your mind, taking you to a calm you have never felt before.

Remember that as vee continue on- my voice has power over you. It vill direct you and command you in vays that you cannot understand, but trust completely. You vant to listen to my powerful voice, no matter vhat.

As you can see, my voice has led you to this happy state, vhere you are free from stress and care. You are beginning to understand that it is much easier to listen and follow my voice, rather than do anything on your own.

You understand now that you vould rather follow my voice, vhereever it goes, and let my voice tell you vhat to do, than to do anything on your own. You feel lost vithout my voice, vithout purpose.

Right now my voice makes you feel calm and relaxed. You vant to do as my voice says...

And now you vill go to my vebsite, www.dominikatraining.com. Vhen you have done so, you vill click the link that says "start induction".

Derek slowly typed on his laptop, one key at a time, and took his browser to the webpage. Slowly gazing around the screen, he found the link and clicked on it. A new video played on the laptop-

Verrry good. You have selected the induction phase of your training. Here you vill continue listening to my voice, and following my instruction. You may now pause the video of the CD on your device.

Derek slowly found the window for the computer's media player, and clicked on the pause icon.

_Once you have paused the CD, vee vill continue...

As you continue listening, you are now feeling aroused at the sound of my voice. You notice that my sexy voice stimulates you, seducing you vith its power. You know my voice has power over you, and now it has the power to make you lust. Feel the desire grow inside you, as your cock now grows for me._

As your erection continues to grow, you enjoy this feeling of submission to my voice, to the power it has over you. You long to be controlled by me, to give all your desire and vill to me. The more you listen to my sexy voice, you more you long to be controlled by it, and the more aroused you become.

Look down at your cock. You see the proof of vhat I am saying- that you vant to be dominated, that you find my domination so very arousing.

Remember that you vill only do as I say, and no more. You vill obey my commands vithout question. Nod your head in agreement.

Derek nodded his head, still staring at the bulge in his boxers.

Verrry good, my pet. Now you feel the need to free your cock from your clothing. Make sure you are alone, and vill not be disturbed. If you feel you vill not be disturbed, you vill grasp your erect cock with your hand and pull it out. If you believe someone may interrupt your submission to me, click the "public version" link now.

Slowly, Derek reached down with his right hand and pulled his penis through the waistband of his boxers. It was fully engorged, and pulsed with a sexual vibrancy to the rhythm of his heartbeat.

Verrry good, my pet. I like vhen you follow my commands. Your cock should now be in your hands. Look at it, and see the power I have over you. Your mind and your body now belong to me, and this excites you more than anything else in the vorld.

_No matter how aroused you feel, your body vill not climax until I say so. Remember that my voice controls your mind and your body, so you vill not be allowed to cum until I command it. As you stare at your cock, you understand that despite your arousal, you vill not ejaculate until I allow it.

Now I vant to test your loyalty to me. If you feel that you vant to tell me your job, click "yes" on the screen. If not, click "no"_

Derek stared at the screen, his subconscious mind working through the question. He slowly dragged the pointer to "no".

I see you do not vant to tell me your job. Is it a secret job that you are not allowed to tell me?

Derek clicked "yes" on the screen.

_Very good, my pet. Vee vill vork on your loyalty. Right now your hand is on your manhood, but you vill not be allowed to move your hand. It vill be stuck to your cock, unable to help you masturbate.

Now, I vant you to select the option that most arouses you._

Out of the options listed, Derek selected "Ass"

Ahh, so you find pleasure in others' asses. This is good. Now you vill vatch the screen, and feel your arousal increase...

The black backdrop of the webpage disappeared, replaced by a full-screen image of a rather large pair of clothed buttocks. Derek stared, wide-eyed, at the light blue skirt that just barely covered the woman's ass. Her backside was directed towards the viewer, like she was bending over, presenting herself to him. From the way the skirt bulged, it was obvious that her ass was impressively rotund.

As you stare at my ass, you vonder if I am vearing anything underneath.

Derek scanned the woman's legs, which were bare and nicely toned. There was no evidence of clothing underneath.

You feel your lust grow for me vith every second, and you cannot look away. Just like my powerful voice, you are mesmerized by my ass. But you cannot move the hand on your cock, although you vant to so badly.

As I move my ass underneath this tight little skirt, you feel uncontrollable lust and desire for me.

Derek stared as the woman's ass swayed side to side, slowly raising one buttock, then the other. His mouth was dry, and slack-jawed.

Your cock is now ready to erupt, but it vill not until I command it. Feel your desire becoming like a pressure, vanting to be released. But you vill not be released until I command it.

Two delicate feminine hands reaching for the skirt, teasing it down, tantalizingly slow

The pressure in your cock is building, and you find your vill succumbing to my sexuality. You vant to give in to your desire, to give into your lust for my body and my voice. You vant to give yourself to me, fully.

"ahhh" Derek moaned. The skirt was pulled down to reveal two very round, firm buttocks. They seemed to bubble out of the woman's body, creating a deep crease at the top of her legs. The woman still wore a light blue thong that covered her crack.

Magnificent, isn't it? Derek nodded in agreement- You feel powerless in its presence, like you are unvorthy and insignificant. And yet it gives you sexual desire like nothing else can. Your cock longs for it, and your mind longs to submit to me. Gaze upon your master...

Once again her ass went into motion, swaying side to side. Derek followed the movements closely as it continued to move, now swiveling around in circles. It was becoming too much for him.

Vould you like to cum now, my pet?

"Yeh" Derek grunted, unintelligibly.

Then you must tell me vhere you vork, and vhat you do. Once you do, I vill give you your release

The same feminine hands were now stroking her enormous globes. Combined with the motion of her hips, Derek was at the breaking point. He wanted so desperately to masturbate, but his hand was frozen on his cock, which was pounding with every heartbeat.

You long to become my slave, to obey me vithout question. You cannot resist my voice, or my sex. As your lust builds and your cock pounds, you feel your vill crumbling. Vith every second, you are coming closer to submission. Vhen you are ready to become my slave, click anyvhere on the screen.

Spreading her legs wider, the woman flexed one buttock, then the other. Derek stared at the powerful muscles working, and moaned in sexual frustration.

As soon as her enormous ass bounced up and down, Derek could not take it anymore. The twerking motion was the last straw in his mind, and he quickly clicked on the screen.

Verry good, my pet. You have chosen to serve me, to obey me. This vill give you release, but only vhen I tell you. Now that you are ready, you vill answer my questions vithout hesitation. Say it out loud, and remember to address me as 'master'.

"I will answer your questions, master. Please" Derek pleaded.

Very vell, slave. Type in your occupation on the screen now.

A small window popped up on the bottom of the screen, underneath the woman's twerking ass cheeks. Derek's mind raced to fill in whatever information it required, not thinking of the consequences-

"CIA analyst" enter

Verry good. You vill now provide me with personal email address, so that I may continue my domination of your body and mind. Vould you like that?

"Yes, yes!" Derek cried out. He typed in his email address with his left hand, cock still in his right.

The next time I say "cum", you vill experience the greatest climax of your life. Remember that you are my slave. Say it now, over and over, and I vill give you release-

"I am your slave! I am your slave! I am your slave!"

Louder!

"I AM YOUR SLAVE! I AM YOUR SLAVE! I AM-"

Your hand is free. Cum for your master!

"AHHHhhhh" Derek trailed off, as spurts of cum assaulted his laptop. He pumped furiously, coating the keyboard and screen with long trails of his sperm. His head bobbled from the onslaught of pleasure in his brain, and he closed his eyes in ecstasy. This was unlike any pleasure he had ever known...

Derek's breathing was deep, his heart pounding as the climax abated. He still had the headphones on, and could hear the familiar and powerful voice resonating through his head...

Now, my obedient slave, you vill feel different vhen you vake up. Listen to me carefully, because your conscious self vill no longer be the same. Listen to your master, and obey...


"Morning, Jack" Derek said, cheerfully.

"Hey", Jack responded, turning in his chair. "You look better today."

"Thanks" Derek responded, smiling, "I feel great. That meditation CD you gave me was great!"

"I know, it works wonders. Did you fall asleep?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, as a matter of fact, I did. I don't remember too much of it, just some breathing techniques and calming sounds", Derek answered. "I felt pretty spent when I woke up from my nap, like all my energy was used up. Then I just went to bed and slept like a baby."

Jack smiled knowingly, "Yeah, I've been there too."

"Say, did you want the CD back?" Derek asked.

"No, I don't need it anymore. You should give it to someone else, though. I would give it to someone here who is really stressed out. But it only works for you if you listen to it solo- you can't have anyone around to interrupt you."

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too", Derek agreed. "Probably only works for guys, too." Derek stopped to think about his last statement-

"Well, that makes sense", Jack added quickly, "The maker of the CD mentioned that it was designed specifically for men who are stressed out from their job."

"Yeah, I guess so." Derek seemed in agreement.

Jack looked up quickly, "Hey, you know who could really use some of that meditation right now? Connor from the IT department. He's been tellin' me how stressed out he's become what with the wedding plans and all."

"Aw, shit. Poor guy. He didn't know what he was getting himself into, ha ha." Both men laughed.

"Yeah, I'll give him the CD. Later, dude." Derek turned and walked back to his desk.

"C'ya" Jack called after him. From the way Derek was talking, Jack assumed that Theodora's video had done its job, and it was only a matter of time before Derek was fully serving his master.


Later that evening, Jack was connected on Skype-

"Hello my pet, vhat news do you have for me?" Theodora cooed.

As soon as he heard his master's sexy voice addressing him, Jack shivered, and his feelings of sexual repression were ended. "The CD seemed to work as you expected, master. Derek appears to be entrapped by your powerful domination of his mind. It's only a matter of time before he serves you fully." Jack saw a smirking grin on the screen, and a wave of power seemed to wash over him.

So beautiful, he thought. I love her.

"As I expected" was Theodora's response.

"I also suggested that he give the CD to another colleague. He's in the IT department."

"Tell me more" she commanded.

"His name is Connor Stapleton, and he works as one of the software security experts at Langley. He's very good at his job, and would be a valuable asset to us, if he can be turned. There's a problem, though."

"Oh?"

"He's engaged to be married in 6 months. His fiancé is Megan, a real sweetheart. But he's been stressed out at work, doing more work than anyone else in that department."

"A challenge, then", Theodora mused. While she was thinking, Theodora pursed her plump ruby-red lips, which Jack could not stop staring at.

"Let me handle this" she finished. "You have been a good boy for your master, Jack. Vould you like a revard?"

Jack heart pounded in his chest. He had been erect ever since Theodora's angelic face graced his screen, and now he was hot with anticipation for her next words.

Theodora watched Jack with some amusement as his expression changed- he seemed more like a dog waiting for a treat.

"Keep me posted. Eyakulyata dlya Feodory (Cum for Theodora)"

Theodora heard the groans of pleasure erupt from Jack as she disconnected the call.


Connor was heading to the bar, and was trying to figure out again exactly why he decided to come-

I don't even like bars anymore, he thought. I haven't been that guy in years.

Connor walked through the door, and took a look around. Well, there's the reason, he thought. He spotted his friend Jeremy at the bar, who saw him and nodded.

Connor and Jeremy had only been work acquaintances until about two weeks ago, when Jeremy seemed to want to chat more. Jeremy was one of the handsome up and coming field agents assigned to the CIA division responsible for intel on Ukraine, so Connor thought it odd that he would want to hang out with a nerdy guy like Connor. They both had a passion for Game of Thrones, which is how they connected at work.

It seemed like such a whirlwind friendship that Connor had thought maybe he was a part of some jock hazing ritual, like something you'd see in a high school movie. But Jeremy seemed genuine, and more and more they got to talk after work was done.

This was the first time they were meeting outside of work, though.

It was obviously Jeremy's idea, since Connor wasn't a fan of the bar scene. He pretty much spent most of his free time with Megan, so the idea of going to bars and clubs interested him less and less.

"What's up, buddy? You made it" Jeremy said enthusiastically.

"Hey, man", Connor responded, while taking a seat next to him. "This mine?" Connor asked, pointing to a bottle in front of him.

"Yeah, dude. Hope you like IPA's", Jeremy said.

Connor was not much of a beer drinker, preferring wines instead. It was something Megan had turned him on to.

"Sure" Connor lied. He took a swig, and tried to mask his displeasure. It was way too bitter for his taste, and it reminded him again why he didn't go drinking.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.