Rule of the Cyborg Masters - Cover

Rule of the Cyborg Masters

Copyright© 2016 by L. Sprague Campbell Jr.

Prologue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - Life in 2084 is a whole lot more complicated with the Cyborgs in complete control.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Robot  

Some would say that the whole Cyborg thing started in government sponsored military research labs in attempts to create mechanical devices that would save the lives and limbs of military personnel tasked with the disposal of explosive ordinance. Another theory was that it was the result of certain flaws in Japanese culture that saw the creation of sentient humanoid creatures as inevitable in the progress of humankind. Whatever the root cause of the phenomenon, The entire program exploded into high gear in the mid- twenties and culminated in the fact that in fiscal year 2084, the Cyborg population in the United States passed the human population for the first time.

In 2084, the globe was changed drastically from the over-populated conditions at the turn of the millennium. The continents of Asia and Africa all too often the fore-runners of viral epidemics experienced unexplained outbreaks of disease that seemed of biblical proportion. The populations of those continents shrunk to levels not seen for thousands of years. The loss of cheap labor threatened the modernized world and created economic panic in both the EU and the US. On the plus side, Famine and global “warming” became concerns of the past and no longer subjects of monotonous discussion by “talking heads” on a Sunday morning television show.

It was the invention of the internet-based microchip “brain” that could be easily installed into any humanoid figure that turned the corner on Cyborg economics.

The American society had slowly progressed from one of traditional work ethics into a government-subsidized nanny-state that insured all citizens the right to live their lives protected by safety nets of social welfare from the cradle to the grave. It was similar to the EU systems already in place for several decades but generally scorned by an American way of thinking that valued independence far too much to conform to such concepts.

It started slowly on two separate levels.

The basic ordinary “helping hand” Cyborg invasion ran the gamut from simple floor cleaners that did all the dirty work with little supervision to more sophisticated models that responded to voice instructions or “clicker” controls to perform more complicated tasks. This was a great boon to both housewives and small business employers reluctant to finance actual human social needs when the government was more than willing to take over that function making their populace more and more dependent on the unseen leaders in Washington, D.C. Soon every household had at least one sentient Cyborg working tirelessly to assist their new owners. Those households that were not wealthy enough to buy their own models were placed into government programs that allocated Cyborgs for their use providing they adhered to the policies of the central government. They eventually all got the nickname of “Tanaka Toys” after the popular President Ihuni Tanaka who issued the “Executive Order” that awarded the Cyborgs to any citizen that adhered to the government programs. It was not unlike the “Obama money, Obama phones and Obama internet” all distributed to non-working members of society to give them equal status warranted by their voting status back in the early part of this century.

The other level of Cyborg participation in society was as “Humanoid” life forms that were given microchips of evolving design with personality characteristics for males and females and were often customized to meet their new owner’s specific instructions or design specifications. Of course all such sentient entities were covered by the new laws regulating their use and their integration into society. It was indeed unfortunate that there was a healthy “black market” of the humanoid Cyborgs due to the criminal tendencies of humankind and the hidden kinky needs of ordinary citizens. Since the profits from such enterprises were so lucrative, the government looked the other way allowing it to flourish in almost every community across the country. It really did cut down on the incidence of STDs and the drug abuse problems associated with the culture of prostitution was almost non-existent when “pleasure models” of the Cyborg class were used as substitutes. Of course, some human females insisted on continuing their line of work more from personal reasons than from a need for income in the subsidized economy. In many cases, the human prostitutes pretended to be actual Cyborg models and imitated their submissive attitudes in all respects.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.