Black Man Meets Tg - Cover

Black Man Meets Tg

Copyright© 2016 by Storyman 14376

Chapter 6: Black sex Addict ( a new girlfriend )

Sex Story: Chapter 6: Black sex Addict ( a new girlfriend ) - Black man become friends with white transgender person who dominates him

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Coercion   CrossDressing   Shemale   High Fantasy   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Size   Porn Theatre  

The camcorder Red light flicks on...

What the lens captures is Bob holding a white blow up doll with a blonde wig on his lap as he sits facing the lens. The doll is wearing a strapless sundress. What is particularly strange is

the way Bob hands is roaming over the doll’s dress, you can tell by the way he is looking at her that he can’t wait to get her undressed.

The question from behind the lens was

“Who is this Bob?”

Bob is hesitant in answering ... She ... she is my new girlfriend. One who will never leave me. One I can fuck anytime I want.”

I let his comment linger so the audience can see the freak that Bob has become. I laugh hysterically, and say “ Oh Bob, you silly boy, she may be your new girlfriend but, you will only be allowed to fuck her when you pay me for the privilege to do so!

Bob is intently looking at me with a concerned look on his face. He had hoped when I brought her into the room and showed her to him, that he was going to get some relief from being my pay piggy. As if I would let him off the hook and out of his pig pen (his chastity device) that easy! I flash a sexy smile at him.

“She very pretty isn’t she, Bob?” I asked him.

“Oh, Yes, Ma’am” He replied with enthusiasm. His fingers begin to lustfully roam over the dolls red lips, sliding several into her mouth. I could see the glazed look enter into his eyes.

“What are you thinking pig? I demanded, smiling at him slyly. Knowing he is such a pervert, that he couldn’t wait to feel all of “ PUSSCILIA’s” holes. Not only would he want to fuck her, but he would pay me to be able to do so. Gawd I love having a sick perverted pay piggy!

“I was thinking about what her mouth would feel like on my cock”. he responded.

“Is your nasty BBC starting to get hard, just thinking about fucking Pusscilia’s holes, Pig? I asked sweetly?

Yes, Ma’am, please may I fuck her? he begs with a moan.

I get that look on my face, that I know Bob can never say no to. Looking straight into his eyes I say. “You know it is going to cost you to fuck Pusscilia, don’t you Pig?”

A look of disappoint crosses his face as his shoulders slump. He had started undressing the doll in anticipation of me allowing him to fuck it.

“How much is it worth to you to finally get your throbbing and leaking bbc into a wet hole, Bob, even if it is just a lubed up dolly hole? I inquired with a glee, knowing before he left today I would have all the money in his wallet once again.

Bob hesitates, by the look on his face I can tell he is mentally counting how much money he has with him. He is always trying to get away with the least amount of money to get some form of sexual release. It amuses me because no matter how much he says, I will demand more.

“Twenty-five dollars, Ma’am” He states confidently.

I spit in his face, and slap him hard on both sides of his face. He has to be reminded who is in control here and it certainly isn’t him! I grab his head and turn it to the camcorder, as I mockingly say in a raised voice.

“How dare you insult Pusscilia that way! You pathetic pay piggy! You had to pay fifty dollars to get released from your pigpen, what makes you think you can get your disgusting dick wet in any of Pusscilia’s holes for anything less than that?

“B b b but Ma’am, I don’t have much money left in my wallet.” he stammered in an almost whiny voice.

I coo at him “Aww Bob, my sweet little pay piggy, do you think I care how much money is left in your wallet? Didn’t you just get paid today?

“Yes, Ma’am, but you have gotten almost all that I brought with me”. he replied, dejectedly as the thought that he might not get to fuck Pusscilia settled over him.

“Open your wallet now Pig, pull out all of the money that is in there and count it out to me! I demanded as I slapped him harder across the face.

He reluctantly opened his wallet and pulled out the last of the bills inside. He counted out loud what he had left which was $100 in twenty dollar bills.

“Do you want to fuck Pusscilia? I asked him sweetly again, giving him that sexy look that makes him unable to refuse me.

“You know I do Ma’am, please Ma’am, if I give you all of my cash, please can I fuck her. He pleads in his whiny lust filled voice.

I hold out my hand, as he places the money into my hand, I tell him to look into the camcorder and tell my internet audience what he is.

He looks into the camcorder in a humiliated voice as he says “I am a disgusting, pathetic pervert that is willing to pay a hundred dollars to get the privilege of getting my dick wet in blow up doll. I am Mistress’s pay piggy. Be very careful guys she will do this to you”

Camera fades to black...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.