Black Man Meets Tg - Cover

Black Man Meets Tg

Copyright© 2016 by Storyman 14376

Chapter 3: Black sex Addict

Sex Story: Chapter 3: Black sex Addict - Black man become friends with white transgender person who dominates him

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Coercion   CrossDressing   Shemale   High Fantasy   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Size   Porn Theatre  

As I was in the bathroom washing my hand and face of the 2 niggers cum I heard the front door to my apartment open and close. I smiled. for I knew just what it meant. Dad had allowed his stud son to leave my clutches. Dad properly gave his son a one way plane ticket back to Atlanta. Little did that pathetic weak minded sexual addicted excuse of a father know that I had all his son personal information. photographs, and secretly video our entire encounter. I plan to post it on my clips4sale website. I am sure the money will roll in when my fans see these photos and clips. Later on the pictures and video will come in handy

Even has his son cried and pleaded for me to stop, his big black monkey dick did not lie. The way his Black monkey dick grow harder the more I drag him down the road of sin and depravity. That told me all I need to know. Like most niggers I know, including is dad. A niggers dick does not lie. As I walk out of the bathroom I see Bob sitting at the edge of my bed. His hands covering his crying face as realty had set in. I walk over to my makeup dresser and set down not taking my eyes off Bob. Knowing Bob as I do, I sure he was upset at his betrayal of his only son, but I also know this weak minded nigger was perverted to his core. All Bob needed to hear from me was a few words from my sweet lips. I seated and applying my bright red lipstick “ I see the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree does it nigger “ Bob hands slowly withdrew from his face with a look of anger as our eyes lock. A sexy smile from my big dick sucking lips was all it took and Bob angry glare faded.

“Please Sweetie, don’t do this” is all Bob could meekly say. My laugh is victorious as I kept my eyes on Bob “ Do what you stupid nigger?, don’t take your only son? He cried and beg like a bitch but he love every minute. You should have been their Bob, but as usual you were late, too late. He must have cum 5 or 6 time before you finally got here”. Those comments brought another round of tears from the pathetic father. I pour it on thick with more comments “ You can’t help yourself Bob as I expected your big nigger monkey dick is getting hard, I could see it clearly form were I was seating. I knew you better than anybody else. After all I created you” Bob hands fall from his face. shaking his confused head as I bellow out in sarcastic laughter.

This next test will insure that I am in full control of Bob bring him to the next level. To execute the final faze I had to dehumanize and degrade Bob and there was no better time than now. “Get on your hand and knee nigger and crawl over here “ I said in a hateful tone. “ You are pathetic Bob “ I said as I put on my fuck me pumps shoes on, the same shoes I worn all day. When Bob arrive at my feet I hoisted my feet up and said. “ Lick the bottom of my shoe nigger. The same shoe I been walking the streets with all day “... “ Open your eyes Bob and look at me. And keep looking at me.” After about 1 min I lean in to see Bob pink tongue now blacken from the dirt and grim under my shoe. I am now shaking my head in disgust as our eyes are lock in. I could see Bobs eyes watering as I stare into them. I reach for my dog collar and wrap it around Bob neck with a metal chain attach. I also strap a red ball into his mouth so he can’t talk.

I yank it hard pulling Bob head between my big white thighs. I drag a glob of spit from my throat and spit it right on Bob face. It caught Bob by surprise has his eyes blink rapidly. I look down between Bob legs to see his steadily rising black dick. I know he hoping I will touch his dick as he give me his pleading look. With a raise eyebrow I lower the boom “ I don’t think I need you any more Bob, I am tired of you’re dump pathetic ass. “ Bob is shaking his head no as I smile at him. “ How long have I known you, 20 years?

You ever wonder why you never fuck me with your donkey dick? it simple I let real men fuck me. And you Bob is far from a real man. “ After a few min the tears are flowing more steadily down Bob face. I point to my dresser and say, “Look over there Bob see that camera, it capturing everything that happens here. And my apartment is fully mic, does that bother you? are you concerned NO all you want is for Sweetie to stroke your big donkey dick”

I reach down and gently caress Bob’s now raging hard on. The first touch sent a lighting bolt thru Bob as his black body buckle. I lean close to his ear. If I know anything about Bob it what to say to him. “ Look at the camera nigger I want everyone to see how low you are. And now that I have your most prize possession, your only son I don’t need you anymore” Old Bob began to hyperventilate as my words hit home into his stupid head. Despite hearing my last comment Old Bob continued to buck his hips trying to get more of my white hand. At this point Bob face is a complete mess. I hunk another glop of spit into Bob face, Snot is running from booth nostrils, Bob saliva mixed with my spit is dangling of the red ball stuff in his mouth. I give him a disgusting look. I pick up the mirror and held it to is face. The visual effect was priceless. Old nigger Bob broke down completely

I grab Bob by the throat and hold his head toward the camera and say “ Look at the camera Bob I want all your friends and family to see how nasty and dirty you have become. “ I wanted to send the message to Bob that he did not matter to me at all. As I stroke his nigger dick faster Bob pump harder. It would not be long before another big load would shoot out of his big black dick. Suddenly I remove my hand, this brought Old nigger Bob frustration to the next level. I knew the exact words to insure that happens as my words pour into his ear. “ Look at you Bob, you’re nothing but a perverted sex addict, who can’t help himself” Bob hung his hard in shame and cried. I lift his head with 2 fingers under his chin toward the camera and said. “ The camera never lies Bob. Now everybody will see you for what you really are, a freak, a pathetic freak that I plan to use until there is nothing left”

I than place Bob wrist behind him and applied my handcuffs to retrain him. I wanted the dump coon restrain so he could not run. The final step to my plan was coming and I want his full attention. I yank the dog chain bringing Bob head between my legs as I double and triple tied it around my right hand. I unattached the Ball gag that fell from Bob mouth and big glop of saliva fell out. I look at Bob with distain has he wimped and began to softly beg “ Please, please let me cum please” I wait for 30sec and flung a wad of spit into Bob face. I could see his empty head asking why is MS, R treating like this I thought I was her friend. I smiled and said. “ No Bob, no more Cum, no more Hand jobs, no more of my sweet dick sucking mouth around your nigger dick. “ Bob is shaking his empty head feverishly as he’s trying to comprehend my words.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.