Sarah Makes My Fantasies Real
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Bill Smith

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My daughter encouraged me to join a dating site after my wife left me for another man. I met a younger woman on one who encouraged me to change my way of thinking and it resulted in me exploring my darkest incest fantasies. This will be the first chapter of a few, assuming it's well received and readers like the direction it's taking. Please note - the story codes relate to future chapters if they are not covered in the first here.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Sarah and myself stayed locked together, my cock remaining hard in her pussy. My cum was seeping out of her cunt and running down her legs. We both looked at the screen in front of us and saw Holly sound asleep.

A combination of the herbal drugs, the wine and the numerous orgasms had wiped the teenager out totally.

Sarah said “mmmmmm that was amazing Honey, you fucked me like a machine, but look at your daughter now, she’s as naked as the day she was born. Feast your eyes on her body. Look at her young tits, her virgin pussy. I so want you to enjoy her”

I couldn’t take my eyes off the screen. I was actually looking at my daughter, in the nude on my laptop, while my cock was still inside my new girlfriend, but rather than have me focus on her, Sarah was encouraging me to look at and take the sight of my daughter in. She knew I was hooked right then and decided to act.

She softly said “We should tuck her up in bed before she gets cold, she’ll be fast asleep for hours and won’t realise how cold she’s getting”

“I suppose we should” I said

I pulled my cock out of Sarah and was amazed to see it still hard. All this excitement had given me a new lease of life.

Then I realised I’d heard what Sarah had said and I’d answered her, but I’d not actually taken it in. Oh my god, Sarah was suggesting we go into Holly’s room, where she was laying completely naked and mores to the point, Sarah was making it sound so natural and the right thing to do.

We hadn’t even wiped ourselves when she said “come on Honey, let’s go and see to your daughter”

Sarah led me by the hand and we entered Holly’s room quietly. We both looked down on her and for the first time in years I saw my little girl absolutely naked.

I couldn’t take my eyes off her beautiful body. She was like an angel laying there. She was perfection, in every sense of the word.

My eyes flicked from her face, to her pert tits, with their erect nipples pointing upwards and then down to her smooth pussy, which I noticed was still glistening with her pussy juice after her masturbation.

Sarah watched me intently and said “she’s so beautiful and so sexy. You are a lucky Dad to have such a gorgeous daughter”

“Oh Sarah, she is indeed. I can’t believe I am looking at her naked body while she’s fast asleep. I do feel a little scared that she’ll wake up and wonder why we are in here. She is OK isn’t she? “ I asked

“She’s more than ok, honey. She is sleeping contentedly and she has no idea we are here. The drink and the herbal mix has relaxed her enough to put her in a deep sleep. That and the 5 or 6 orgasms she’s given herself with the bullet Stacie gave her” she chuckled

Sarah leaned over Holly to reach the bullet and as she did their tits touched. Sarah gave out a little moan as they did.

She picked the bullet up and put it to her nose. “Mmmmmmm oh yes, I can smell Holly’s pussy juice on this bullet. Here, you have a smell Honey”

Sarah lifted the bullet to my nose and I inhaled, oh god it smelled of Holly’s fresh pussy juice.

“Lick it” Sarah said, “now suck it, taste your daughters cum”

This was a new level, I mean it’s one thing fucking my new girlfriend in my daughters bed and having Holly’s worn knickers wrapped around my hard cock, when she’s not there, but I was now tasting my daughters juices off my daughters bullet, while she laid in front of me fast asleep. Sarah made it sound such a normal thing to do, so I went along with it, like a lamb to slaughter.

“Does it taste good Daddy” Sarah said in a sexy whisper.

I looked at her and slowly nodded while enjoying the taste of my daughter. I was being drawn in, my lust for my daughter was growing by the second.

“Touch her lover boy, cup her breast, you know you want to. This is a golden opportunity to do it. You may never have this opportunity again. Go on, Honey. I won’t tell”

I looked at Sarah as she nodded and encouraged me to touch my daughter, I looked at Holly, who was sleeping soundly. Her breasts looked so fresh and firm. They were rising and falling with her soft steady breathing. Once more, I looked at Sarah and it was my turn to nod.

I moved my hand to my daughters pert right breast and cupped it. Oh my a God. I was touching my daughters right tit. It felt so soft, unlike my cock that was hard again.

“How does it feel Daddy?” Sarah asked “squeeze it a little. Make it a proper feel, otherwise you’ll never know how it really feels”

I did and my knees went weak. Holly’s tit felt so good. Her breathing didn’t change, which I was relieved about.

“That’s it, now move around and feel both of her tits at the same time, she not going to wake any time soon. Grope her, squeeze her and enjoy your daughters tits”

I know I’m saying this a lot, but oh my god, my squeezing got firmer, I was actually leaving red marks on my daughters tits where i’d groped them.

“Lean forward, let me see you lick her nipples, oooooh yeah, that’s it Daddy, suck on them, make those nipples long and hard”

Sarah got on the bed and knelt either side of Holly’s head. She was facing me and she stroked my head while I sucked hungrily on my daughters nipples.

“Look up Honey, watch me finger my sopping cunt, your spunk is still in there remember”.

I watched with fascination as Sarah began to push two fingers in her own cunt. In and out they went. I could see they were soaked with my spunk. Then she wiped her index finger across Holly’s lips. Holly instinctively licked her lips, so Sarah did it again with her other finger and Holly did the same. My daughter was being fed my spunk from Sarah’s cunt. I was fascinated and so turned on. My girlfriend was in control of this scene and I was going along with it.

After a while Sarah pushed her two fingers, coated with my cum, into Holly’s mouth and I was amazed to see Holly start sucking on them.

My daughter was sucking my cum off my girlfriends fingers.

I had never experienced such a feeling of something being so wrong, but yet so exciting. My cock was harder than ever.

“Come and put that hard cock of yours inside my cunt. Coat it with your spunk” Sarah commanded

I did as I was told, I pushed myself inside my girlfriends spunk filled cunt until my cock was glistening and covered in a mixture of Sarah’s and my cum.

She moved Holly’s head to the side, she was still asleep and oblivious to all these wrong doings. Holly’s mouth fell open and Sarah said “Pull your cock out of my pussy Honey and pop it in here” and she guided me to my daughters mouth.

My head wanted to say no, but my voice let me down and no words came out. I moved around to the side of my daughters bed, Sarah was pointing my cock in line with her mouth.

“I so want to see your cock in her mouth Honey and I know you’ve fantasised about it, do it Honey, she yours to do with what you want. Let me make your fantasies real. She’ll suck it once it’s in, you’ll see, you may never have another opportunity like this, so do it. Mmmmmm, that’s it, ease it in slowly”

I put about two inches in and Holly’s mouth closed around my cock as Sarah said she’d do, her lips tightened around my cock and I felt her start to gently suck.

“That’s it Honey, gently slide it in and out. Enjoy your daughter sucking your cock. I guess it feels amazing doesn’t it?”

I couldn’t believe it, I was fucking my daughters mouth. She really was sucking it too, even though she didn’t know what it was, she was actually sucking, she was doing it and Sarah was right, it felt amazing. I felt my cum rising which Sarah sensed.

“Is fucking your daughters mouth making you want to cum? Oh god, this is amazing. It looks so sexy, your daughter sucking her Daddy’s cock. Don’t cum in her mouth though, she already knows what your spunk tastes like from my fingers”

“I’m so close to cumming again though Sarah, I’m in danger of emptying my balls in her mouth”

“Pull out then, I want to see you lick your daughters cunt before you cum, I want you to make the most of this opportunity, I want you to taste Holly’s virgin pussy” Sarah said

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.