Further Adventures of Paul and Ashlee - Cover

Further Adventures of Paul and Ashlee

Copyright© 2016 by Kynlas_DK

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - So Paul and Ashlee are still married and continue to have very interesting adventures taking care of their three kids, their family and even their extended family. I hope that you like this story as much as you liked the first one about these two characters.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

“He’s ok Craig. He was awake and moving around yesterday ... No, go ahead and release the press release to the local media ... Yes ... No ... Well I’m sure he will, he did with Elliott, so we can only assume he will want to meet this guy. You know how he is ... Ok, thanks. Hey, I almost forgot, keep an eye on the trial for us. We will want to follow this one ... Ok, we should probably meet them as well. Would you have someone call the family and see if they are willing to meet us? ... Yes, thank you. I’ll be sure to tell him. Good bye Craig.”

I heard someone in my room moving around. The clack-clack of heels was obvious and I had to make the assumption that the someone was female and most likely my wife. Which means that I am awake and based upon my position, I’m in a hospital bed. Furthermore, the ache in my shoulder means that I am alive and mending from the gunshot injury that Ashlee told me about.

With all of the basics done, I suppose I should open my eyes and get moving.

I open my eyes, same room as yesterday. I looked to my left and Ashlee is sitting in the guest chair with phone in hand typing away. Her hair is up in a ponytail, she has heels on with a skirt showing off plenty of leg. Her arms are bare and I can’t quite make out what she is wearing on top but what I could see made me very happy.

I don’t know if everyone is like this, but I being a man, I enjoy looking at beautiful women. Ashlee certainly fit that bill, so I just laid in bed quietly watching her. Her legs were long, not very tan, but toned at the very least. Her neck was elegant and held up her head in a mature regal way that made her stand out in my mind as a special example of femininity.

She had a small grin on her face as she typed on her phone. I wonder if she knows I’m awake.

She uncrossed and recrossed her legs and shifted slightly in her chair which pointed her knees toward me. Well, this could get rather interesting. I hope she uncrossed her legs again.

I waited. she flexed her foot and her shoe came off and dangled from her toe. Still I waited. She shifted again in her chair and then finally uncrossed her legs, but left them pressed together. The gap between her skirt and legs gave me a hint of the treasure hidden from view. If she would only part her legs. I watched. I waited. I hoped.

All of this watching and waited had gotten my blood flowing to the south and things were starting to rise due to the migration of my fluids. I didn’t want to move and give it away, but if someone came in, I was going to have to adjust myself to conceal the rising tide.

Ashlee relaxed and her knees parted, almost on their own, and her panty covered treasure came into view. Lacy panties. With little ribbons on them and a solid satin or silk panel stretching down between her legs. I was in heaven.

She parted them again and I got to see more of her and even found out that her panties were a thong type with a small strip of fabric extended down under rump, which I had admired when I first woke up and watched her leave my room.

Ashlee must know I’m awake because she shifted again in the chair moving lower down in the chair forcing her skirt higher and higher on her legs. More and more of her treasures came into view still covered, but it still held my attention.

I don’t know what she was doing or thinking, but she dropped a hand from her phone and put it on her leg and lazily brought it up her leg toward her panties. She must know that I’m awake by now, the rising tide is at full height and I don’t know how much of this I can resist.

She rubbed herself up and down over her panties several times, shifted around a bit more in the chair and got her finger under her panties and started masturbating right there in front of me. She let out a soft sigh as she continued with her teasing.

I couldn’t stand it any more, she knew I was awake so i broke my silence and spoke, “Take them off. I want to see you.”

She smiled the smile of someone who had won the challenge and gained a victory against her opponent. Her phone went into her purse and she maneuvered a little and off came her panties. Now when she sat back down and spread her legs, she was on full display and it was glorious!

She kept her eyes on me as she ran her finger up and down her slit, pausing only briefly to dip her finger into her pussy to gather more moisture then go back to stimulating her clit. She was getting turned on as the sighs and soft moans rose in frequency and volume. I had given up trying to conceal my rising tide and threw the covers back and started rubbing myself toward climax.

She beat me to conclusion and cried out a short cry as an orgasm passed through her. I stopped just before my climax and tried to get my breathing under control so that I wouldn’t come all over myself or the bed. i didn’t have a tissue or towel to catch my climax.

“Why did you stop?” Ashlee asked coming over to me.

“I didn’t want to come all over the bed. I don’t have anything to clean up with.”

“Oh honey, let me fix that.” Ashlee quickly went to the bathroom, ran water for a minute and came back with a damp hand towel. She washed me off a bit and then bent over and took me into her mouth and expertly brought me to my climax.

She sucked and licked me clean so that I wouldn’t mess the bed and swallowed my offering down. She wiped me off a bit more then want to bathroom for some water. “What pills are they giving you? You taste very different.”

“I have no idea. Last night, they gave me something to help me sleep and pain pill.”

“Well that must be it because you are not yourself yet. I may have to hold off on doing that again until everything is out of your system. Yuck and usually I really enjoy doing that.” She patted her face to clean off whatever was grossing her out when used the towel under her skirt then she tossed the used towel into the bathroom.

“Good morning my husband. Did you enjoy your show?” she asked me after planting a welcome kiss upon my lips.

“Very much so. When did you know I was awake?”

She rubbed my chest and took a hand in hers, “As soon as you turned your head my way and didn’t move again. I knew you were awake. And when I saw your dick rising to the occasion, well, I knew the game was on honey.”

“I tell you, that is the best wake up I have ever had?”

“Good. I’m glad you enjoyed it.” she gave me another smooch and then got serious. “Let’s get you out of bed so that you can take care of your morning business and I’ll call the nurse in to check you over.”

And that is what we did. She helped me out of bed, I managed to get to the toilet, use it and then walk back on pretty much my own power. I must be making progress.

When I passed the chair she was sitting in, I saw her panties and stopped to pick them up. I have no idea why I did it, but I brought them to my nose and inhaled her scent. Spicy with a hint a vanilla. Must be her body wash.

The crotch was still damp when i touched it. My wife is one hot woman and I can’t wait to get home and find out all about her sexuality. Again.

I handed the panties to her, she just put them in her purse and focused on getting me into the chair and comfortable.

knock knock

“Come in.” I said to the door.

“Good morning Mr Johnson. I’m Irene. I’ll be your day nurse until they come and get you moved. How are you today?”

When Irene came around to our side of the bed, she scrunched her nose at something she must have smelled. “I’m just fine. Thank you.”

She waved her hand in front of her face, “Yes you are, I can tell.”

Ashlee blushed and I apologized for our actions. “Don’t worry about it, I wasn’t expecting it when I walked in is all.” She took the blood pressure cuff and started the machine to check it, “You aren’t the first couple who have a little fun in a hospital and you won’t be the last.”

The machine beeped and she made note of the numbers on my chart then listened to my heart, took the bandages off my shoulder and checked it and had me move my arm a little bit to check mobility. I winced a couple of times during the process. The stitches were healing just fine she said and the doctor would be in to sign off on things before I was moved to a different room now that I was out of critical care.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.