Further Adventures of Paul and Ashlee
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Kynlas_DK

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - So Paul and Ashlee are still married and continue to have very interesting adventures taking care of their three kids, their family and even their extended family. I hope that you like this story as much as you liked the first one about these two characters.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

When I wake up, I tend to be confused between what I'm dreaming and what is really going on around me. I have many times been confused that I was flying or had a tiger wrapped around my neck and it turned out that I was falling out of my bed or had my stuffed animal sitting on my chest from the kids. Well today was just like that. I was being sucked through a garden hose.

Well maybe not, really, nope. Something was sucking on me. Something was eating my at my waist ... my penis ... being eaten ... wet slippery ... eaten...

"Oh Ash, that feels so good." I say and run my fingers through the hair that was covering my stomach.

slurp pop

"You said something about making love this morning?" She says while rubbing her hand up and down the morning wood that she had been sucking on.

I open my eyes and look down my body, my beautiful wife is half under the covers looking up at me. "Well then, come up here and let's see what we can do about that promise." I reach for her and she moves over my body and then positions her pelvis over mine and after making one last adjustment, she slides down taking me all at once.

We both sigh in satisfaction of our joining. She throws her head back, hair flying, and begins to rock back and forth. I run my hands up her body cupping her breasts and then pinch her nipples as she picks up the pace and holds my hands to her breasts encouraging me to keep going.

Her passions rise quickly and she finally has her release and falls forward onto my and I hold her close to me. "that is by far my favorite way to way up in the morning." I say to her.

"Me too." She lifts her head up and looks at me, through the hair that has fallen across her face. "More?"

"Honey, I haven't come yet."

"Oh goody." she gets off of me and lies down next to me and motions me to her with her out stretched arms. I move to her.

Of course as with all of the best laid plans, the bladder yelled "YOU JUST WOKE UP, EMPTY ME FIRST!!!"

My eyes opened wide and I got off Ashlee and quickly ran to the bathroom.

"Wait for me!" Ashlee said behind me.

Moments later, after we empty our bladders, "Ashlee, Paul, are you awake?" knock knock

Inside I groan. Externally, I stop making love to Ashlee and together we yell at the door. "YES!"

"Can I come in?"

Again together, "NO!" We share a smile between us and then Ashlee said, "We'll be out in a minute."

"Ok." says the voice outside the door.

"Honey, hurry up and finish." Ashlee encourages me then squeezes me with her vaginal muscles.

Of course, I start moving again and much too quickly for my liking, I finish. With a last kiss of love, we move through the bathroom where we wash each other then dress and leave our room to find out what is going on in our home this fine bright morning.

Kaitlyn comes to us as we reach the kitchen, "Oh, I'm so glad to see you two." She grabs a sheet of paper off the counter, "Paul, here is a message from your service."

NOTE: Call came in from Jenna for you. She is in Oregon, can't get a hold of her parents and wants to come home but can't due to financial problems. Her boyfriend has left her with nothing.

There was a phone number attached to it and so I got my phone and called the number.

*Hello, Springfield Police Department."

Well this is a surprise. "Hello, this is Paul Johnson and I received a message that Jenna Newtown called me and left this number for me to call back. Have I called the right number?"

"Yes sir. You have called the correct number. She is in the sergeant's office asleep. Please hold."

So I was placed on hold.

"Uncle Paul, are you there?" Jenna's voice came over the phone.

Now just a quick refresher, Jenna is the second daughter to John and Krystal Newtown, my close friends and neighbors when I lived in Blue Springs. Since then, my wife and kids died, I won the lottery, had my home burned down and I moved into a condo downtown Kansas City. Blue Springs is only 20 miles away so getting there is not a big deal, but I'm no longer across the street from them. Jenna was 15 during the last story, but now she is a very mature 20 year old woman. I have lost track of Jenna and Tessa since moving away. Tessa is married now and 22 and in Florida with her husband. I don't know about kids with them, but when I find John and Krystal, I'll have to ask.

"Yes Jenna, I'm here. What's wrong?"

"Bobby dumped me! He just pulled over in a Wal-Mart parking lot and told me to get out and he just drove away. I can't get a hold of mom and dad and I have no money. Bobby kept my purse and I have nothing and the police picked me up as a bum but I'm not a bum, I've been dumped in a strange town with no money or anything." She finally ran out of words and just broke down in tears. Ashlee came to me and asked, "What's going on?"

"Jenna, hold on a second, I have to talk to Ashlee a sec."

I took the phone away from my mouth and covered it, "It's Jenna. Her boyfriend dumped her in Springfield, Oregon with no money, without her purse and she can't get a hold of John and Krystal."

Ashlee got a look of horror on her face. "oh that poor girl. What are you going to do?"

"the first thing I'll do is call John and find out what is going on. Then if necessary, I'll buy the poor girl a plane ticket home."

"Good." she rubbed my arm and went off to check on the kids or corral them or whatever they were up to.

"Jenna, I'm going to find your parents and talk to them. If necessary, I'll send a plane ticket and get you home. Is that ok?"

She sniffled and said, "Thank you."

"Stay there, and I'll call you back." I told her.

"Ok. Thank you."

I hung up and called John. beep beep beep That number is not available or has been disconnected. Please check the number and try again beep beep beep

Crap. Ok, I try Krystal's number. beep beep beep That number is not available or has been disconnected. Please check the number and try again. beep beep beep

Double crap. I scroll through my list of contacts and find Tessa's number.

"Hello." Tessa's husband answers.

"Tyler, this is Paul Johnson calling from Kansas City."

Tyler: Hey Paul! How you doing?

Me: I'm doing great, but your sister-in-law is rather awful. I just got off the phone with her.

Tyler: Oh no. What's wrong?

Me: Well, it looks as though her boyfriend

Tyler: That SOB, did he hurt her? What did that bastard do to her?

Me: Tyler, calm down. He dumped her in a Wal-Mart parking lot and she was picked up by the police in Springfield, Oregon for being a vagrant.

Tyler: fuck. Hang on, let me get Tessa.

I must have taken the phone away from his face and covered it, because I didn't hear him yell for Tessa. She was quickly to the phone and got right to the point.

Tessa: Uncle Paul, oh my gosh, what is going on?

Me: Jenna just called me. Her boyfriend dumped her in a Wal-Mart parking lot and she

Tessa: HE DID WHAT!!!!

She started yelling through the phone about what the bastard did to her sister, is she ok, what was I going to do about it and so more like that. I let her get it out of her system before I stopped her and told her what I was going to do.

Me: Hang on a minute. When was the last time you spoke to your parents?

She was breathing hard from her yelling and Tyler was talking in the background.

Tessa: I don't know, like a week ago. Why?

Me: Jenna tried to call them but they didn't answer and when i tried, all I got was that the number had been disconnected.

Tessa: Oh man, again?

Me: What do you mean again?

Tessa: You know mom, she forgets to pay the bills sometimes.

Me: Ok, thanks. Well, I have to get ready to go, I told your sister that I was going to head over there and find out what is going on and make a plan. Thanks Tessa.

Tessa: Uncle Paul.

She said in a quiet voice.

Me: Yes honey.

Tessa: Take care of my sister. I love her, she is my only sister.

Me: Honey, the both of you are like daughters to me, even after all of these years.

Tessa: Thank you Paul. I love you too.

Me: I love you too Tessa. Which is why I'm going to go and get your sister, find out what is going on with your parents and get all of this worked out. Ok?

Tessa. Ok. thanks.

We exchanges words of love and encouragement and then I hung up. I found Ashlee, the kids and Kaitlyn all in the kid's room playing. they had managed to build a pillow and bedding fort out of the three mattresses and all of the blankets. It was quite amazing.

"Hello in the fort! Anyone home?"

"We're in here daddy!" one of the kids said.

"Is your mommy in there too?" I ask knowing full well that she was.

"She's in here with us, playing fort." Justin said and then all of them started giggling.

"Well baby boy, tell your mommy that I'm leaving to go to Blue Springs to find John and Krystal."

"Wait what?!" Ashlee says.

"I'm heading out to Blue Springs to find John and Krystal for Jenna and find out what is going on."

The blankets are moving around and finally Ashlee emerges from under the blankets and stands up. "Are you going to be gone long?"

"No. I'm just going to run out there, make sure everything is OK then do what needs to be done. If anything happens before that, I'll call you. OK?"

Ashlee kisses me, "Ok, go and be a hero. Be back quickly, we will miss you. Won't we kids?"

"We will miss you daddy!" All three of them say together then start giggling again playing around in their fort.

"Ok. Be back in a bit."

I throw on some clothes, grab my jeep keys and head out the door. the drive across town is fine and nothing happens.

When I pull up in front of John's house on the other hand, I notice a few things. one, the front door is propped open. Two, all of the windows are open. Three, they are sitting in lawn chairs in the front yard under their shade tree.

"Hey y'all. What is going on?" I ask them. Johnnie, their autistic son comes to me and I get a manly hug from him. he is almost 18 and still not ready to move out on his own. He may never be ready to be on his own with his mental capacity.

"How are you doing there Johnnie?" I ask the young man hugging me.

"I'm fine. But it is so hot inside, we just couldn't stand it any more, so we came outside."

I look back and forth between John and Krystal. "Hot inside? Is something wrong with the furnace?"

I get a hug from Krystal and a manly one arm handshake/hug from John. "Well..." Krystal starts off with. "I kind of forgot to pay the bill and our power was shut off. We came up short this month since the VA started messing with John's benefits and such and we came up short."

I reached for my wallet, "How much do you need?"

"No, we couldn't take that from you." John said denying me the chance to help out.

I look at him, with my wallet in hand and say "Have you ever known me to NOT help people out? Have you ever known me to deny you all anything?"

They both said 'no.'

"Ok then." I open my wallet, pull out a few bills and hand them to Krystal. "Go and get your power turned back on. I need to talk to you when you get back."

Krystal starts to walk off, but stops, "Can I use your truck?" she asks me.

I toss her the keys and she drives off to the store to pay her bill.

I take her seat next to John. "What else is going on John?"

"Oh, not much."

I look at him square in the eye. He shrugs and begins his tale. "The VA made a few changes to my benefits and cut the amount of money I get way back. We tried to contact them when we discovered what happened, but they need me to come in and see the doctor to verify that I'm still disabled and since you were gone and my parents were out of town as well, we got stuck here at home with no good way to get to the hospital. then the money ran short, the truck ran out of gas, we couldn't pay the bills and the whole thing just sort of fell apart."

"Is that why the phones aren't working either?"

"Yes."

"Well, I got a phone call from Springfield, Oregon today."

"Really? Who do you know in Oregon?"

"Jenna Newtown."

He jumped when I said her name. "What happened to Jenna?" He demanded.

"She got dumped by her boyfriend leaving her in a Wal-Mart parking lot and she got picked up by the police who are keeping her safe until I can go and pick her up or send her a ticket."

He slapped his knee in frustration. "I knew that boy was no good as soon as I met him. I tried to tell her, but she was just too 'in love' to listen to me." The leaned back in his chair and rubbed his face. "When are you going to head out there?"

"Today if I can make sure that you folks are ok first."

"Paul, we are fine. As soon as Krystal gets the power turned back on, we'll get the phone on and then we will be ok. I'm more concerned for Jenna than anything else."

I pulled my phone out and dialed the last number in the caller list, I spoke to another officer and was immediately transferred to Jenna. "Hello?"

"Jenna, please hold." I handed the phone to John and the two of them started in on a conversation. John had to explain what was going on at home and then he sat quietly listening to her tell her story. In the end, john had to wipe a few tears from his face and I am sure that Jenna was doing the same thing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.