The Arrangement - Cover

The Arrangement

Copyright© 2016 by MarkStory

Chapter 16: Abby

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16: Abby - Mark takes a Caribbean cruise - unexpectedly by himself, after his girlfriend breaks his heart. Onboard the ship, he meets a teenage girl named Riley and her family. The family asks Mark to participate in a very special tradition, one that he's never heard of. The story covers what happens on the cruise, and what happens in subsequent years, as Mark and Riley try to maintain their relationship.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Slow  

September, 2046
19 years later

“And um, well, Abby, that’s pretty much it. That’s how your mother and I met, and ended up together, and got married,” I said. I glanced over worriedly at Riley, wondering if we’d said too much to Abby, wondering if her 14-year-old mind was mature enough to handle it.

“Ohmygod, Mom,” Abby finally blurted. “You were 15?!? I can’t believe it. And I can’t believe Grampa and Grandma knew all about it!”


Over the years, Riley and I had talked, in theoretical terms, about what we might tell our children about how we met, and if we’d discuss The Arrangement with them.

I’d stayed involved as a member of ISPOTA, and had taken a couple of turns on the Expert Committee, reviewing applications of potential Experts. Riley had done a turn on the Committee as well, and she’d agreed to be the Chaperone for our niece Emma’s Arrangement several years prior. However, before they could find a suitable Expert, Emma had fallen in love with a boy from her school, and wanted him to be her first (and vice versa, as he was also a virgin). After meeting the boy, Steve and Caitlin agreed, and so an Arrangement became unnecessary.


After the wedding, and the short honeymoon, Riley and I moved back to Boston. She started her job a couple of weeks later, and the next spring, started the masters in nursing program at UMass-Boston, taking mostly night classes. We’d agreed to postpone starting a family until her education was finished; both of us went off birth control after she received her master’s degree, and Riley was pregnant within about six months. (I thought Riley was sexually aggressive already, but pregnancy made her an absolute horndog -- I could barely keep up!)

Abby was born in March of 2032, and her brother Luke was born in September of 2035. When Abby was a toddler and we started talking about having a second child, we finally sold the two-bedroom condo that had been our home for so many years. We decided we wanted to stay in the city -- both of us liked taking the train or a self-driving autocar to work and back, and we had no desire to end up in the suburbs with a long commute in a old-fashioned, steering wheel minivan.

By then, we could afford a new place. I was now a junior partner in my engineering firm, and Riley was the assistant chief of pediatric nursing at a prestigious hospital. So, we purchased a four-bedroom, top floor unit with a beautiful view of the Charles River.

Of course, it had a gorgeous private terrace facing the water, and it’s very likely that Luke was conceived out there.


Steve and Caitlin now have 13-year old male twins, in addition to 20-year-old Emma, and still live in Orlando, close to Riley and Steve’s parents. Jim and Jennifer are greatly enjoying retirement, and come up to visit us at least three times per year. We generally go down there for Christmas, to get away from Boston winter for a bit!

Sadly, my mom passed away just a couple of years after Riley and I got married; in some ways, she never recovered from losing my dad, I think. But she loved Riley, and was so happy for us; I only regret she didn’t live long enough to see her grandkids.

Stephanie and Danny have two of their own, now, and after Mom died, they moved from California to Phoenix. I think staying in San Jose offered too many reminders of Mom, but they seem very happy in the desert Southwest.

Missy and Parker broke up a couple of years after we got married, unfortunately. While they both made the U-23 team, only Missy made the “big team” and went on to win the World Cup and two Olympic gold medals. But, the fact that she made the team and Parker didn’t caused some strain in their relationship, and they couldn’t recover. We still keep in touch with Missy and her wife, but we’ve drifted away from Parker over the years.

And then, there’s Hannah. Oh, Hannah. Never married, she also made the U-23 team, but quit it after a year, recognizing that she was unlikely to move up in US soccer. She settled down back in Philadelphia and attended law school at Penn, accepting a job in the city’s public defender office. She says she intends to run for mayor of Philly someday, and I believe her.

She’s been a frequent guest of ours in Boston, and we’ve made many trips to Philadelphia to visit. Our kids call her “Aunt Hannah,” and she’s been a huge part of their lives. We’ve vacationed together, Hannah sometimes bringing a boyfriend, more often not. When she’s single, she shares our bed with us. Riley’s vow that we wouldn’t sleep with Hannah any longer after our wedding lasted about a year, until a drunken night in our old condo.

Finally, we reasoned that what we did wasn’t hurting anyone, it didn’t harm mine and Riley’s relationship, and we all enjoyed it. I do wonder if it’s made it harder for Hannah to settle down with someone, but she insists she doesn’t want to. She works 60-70 hour weeks, brings a guy home from a bar when she needs a physical connection, and spends time with us when she can.

Of course, as our kids have gotten older, we’ve had to be more circumspect with our involvement, and they haven’t known anything about it. Well, as of today, at least Luke still doesn’t know anything about it.


As I mentioned, all of our discussions about an Arrangement for Abby (and, maybe even for Luke) had been theoretical, up until two days prior.

It was a Thursday afternoon, and the kids had been back in school for a couple of weeks. Both of them had activities after school (soccer practice for Abby, tennis lessons for Luke), and I was supposed to pick them up on my way home from work, as Riley was working a 10-hour shift that day.

Out of a meeting at 2:30, I decided to head home early, maybe change into some exercise clothes and take a jog around the neighborhood. The weather had turned crisp and cooler, and it seemed like a good day to take a couple of laps around our block before picking up the kids. I rode the train home and headed upstairs to our condo.

As I stepped around the corner from the entrance hallway into our family room, I was shocked at what I saw. A hardcore porn film was playing on our 78” LCD, an attractive young brunette bathing a guys huge, hard cock with her lips and tongue. But I didn’t focus on that for long, because stretched out on the couch (facing the TV, and away from me), was my very gorgeous and very naked 14-year-old daughter Abby.

I’d already thought that Abby looked very much like Riley when I’d first met her, and seeing her totally nude only confirmed that similarity. Abby’s hair was a bit darker than her mother’s, more honey blonde than golden, I guess my own brown locks making the influence. But her eyes were bright blue like Riley’s, and her hair was curly and past her shoulders.

She played like her mother on the soccer field, too, all legs and speed, able to change direction in a split second. Riley thought that Abby had the potential to be even better than she was, at least good enough so that we might not have to pay for her college education.

Over the past year or so, I couldn’t help but notice some of the changes in her body, particularly in her chest, as her formerly flat torso grew into a couple of nicely-rounded breasts. She didn’t usually wear a bra around the house, and despite myself, I always noticed when her nipples were prominent beneath the fabric of a tshirt or a pajama top.

Now, I was seeing Abby in all her glory, seeing her naked for the first time in several years, and I couldn’t tear my eyes away. Her orange-sized breasts were high and tight on her chest, the fact that she was laying down not causing them to move or sag one bit. Her nipples were currently tight and hard, her breasts heaving with excitement. Her stomach was trim and flat and covered with a slight sheen of sweat.

Her bush was thin and sparse, just a handful of brown curls across her pubis. Her legs were long and lean, thrown wide, her hands busy playing with herself between her thighs. I couldn’t see her pussy lips from this angle, but I could smell her scent in the air, and it excited me. Despite myself, I found my cock getting hard, and I knew I’d never forget this sight as long as I lived.

Just then, Abby must have sensed my presence over her shoulder, and her eyes caught mine. “Daddy? Ohmygod!” she exclaimed, and raced off to her bedroom without even turning off the porno. I caught a glimpse of her tight, smooth bottom as she hurried out of the family room.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.