The Century Club - Cover

The Century Club

Copyright© 2016 by Victor E

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lolita River's freshmen year in high school proves even more exciting than imagined. The 14 year-old virgin is not as innocent as everyone imagines. Her repressed sexual fantasies have been kept secret. But when she's approached to join a secret sorority of older girls, she jumps at the chance. And, when asked to share her thoughts and deepest desires as part of her initiation, she lets her inhibition as well as her panties down. The Sorority sisters want her to tell all, feel it and just DO IT!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Voyeurism   School   Nudism  

"So what you're telling us, Julie, is that Rita is going to embarrass herself by confessing to her dirtiest, sexiest fantasies?" Fay seemed puzzled. "And how is that better than your original plan. Seems kind of lame to me."

Julie shook her head and sighed, " You weren't listening, Fay. I plan to take her beyond talk. At least I hope we can make her walk the walk of her dirty talk. And, by the way, I'm suggesting we carry out my original idea as a warm up as well."

Julie's first plan when given the dare to humiliate a freshman was to coax her into the Century Club and give her an initiation hazing of 100 smacks on her bare bum, if possible with Rita naked. The spanking or paddling would be done supposedly in private, but Julie intended to have ten guys in hiding watching her from the next room. The original plan soon morphed into a few possibilities including the girls taking photos of the spanking...

"So what's the plan now?" Linda was eager to hear the latest up-grade to this dare, but like her friends, she was not sure where this was going nor how Julie planned to pull it off.

Brenda brought everyone back to the task at hand. " So you're telling us this Rita will be at your place this weekend to get initiated into the Century Club, she'll strip naked and get spanked while ten guys watch her? Not bad."

"Wait, hear me out. I haven't gotten to the best part yet." Grinned Julie. "With what I learned talking to this naïve waif, I think her sex fantasies are even hotter than Holly's" Holly's nick name was Holy-Holly, but the 'in-joke' ( so to speak ) was that she was really Whole-y Holly because she fantasized about what the group called 'Double-Entry-Dating'.

"I told Rita we'd each share our dirtiest fantasies while we all masturbate and watch sexy, raunchy, even gross porn videos and openly express our secret desires." Julie said.

"Sort of Girls Gone Wild meets Pajama Party Girl-Talk?" laughed Holly.

"But with a twist, ' replied Julie. " We make up stuff and get Rita to tell all while she watches the most sexually-humiliating porn we can find. The point is we need her to really show how turned on she is and have her put into words how she'd love to do whatever it is she's watching. And we tape her in the act confessing her dirty little secrets while finger-fucking her sexy little pussy."

"That's way over your dare, Julie." Brenda was beginning to have second thoughts.

"Why stop there?" mused Holly. " If her fantasies are really raunchy, and we have her on tape talking about them, maybe we can get her to go further."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.