Mark Smythe, Esquire, Naked in School - Cover

Mark Smythe, Esquire, Naked in School

Copyright© 2016 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 25

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 25 - The Naked In School Program affects a preacher's son who just transferred from a Christian school. But he's not quite the innocent, naïve Bible thumper that they expected.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Magic   Rape   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

In all, I married well over six hundred people, odd as that might seem. I had three hundred sixty-nine wives and two hundred fifty-eight husbands by the end of the ceremony, and that wasn’t even counting for the fact that they were all also married to each other. The ceremonies and consummations, which were naturally interrupted by meal, rest, shower, and snack breaks to keep folks from collapsing, extended well into the next day. It ended when my final bride, Vice-President Melissa Nakamura, got married and consummated it with one of the Afghan ladies, another of my many wives, a girl named Zari, all of sixteen years of age.

“Well, you now have six hundred twenty-seven spouses, Lord. That’s not even counting all of the women and men who will be mobbing you at every turn whenever you visit every country on Earth. I mean, think about it, Lord. You’re now the most famous and beloved person on this planet, courtesy of finally bringing so many kleptocrats, plutocrats, thugs, etc. to heel. Yes, dear, you’re going to be one busy motherfucker,” Mom told me as I slid into her snatch for a good, hard, incest fuck in the girls’ locker room of Fremont High.

“It definitely feels different to have my own mother call me ‘Lord,’ but I suppose that I can get used to it. After all, I’m fucking my own mother now and I’m certainly getting used to that! You know, Amanda Smythe, you weren’t a bad-looking woman, anyway, but you’re now very sexy indeed,” I noted, admiring Mom’s new, adolescent body that she gladly showed off for me and others.

“Can we have a deal? You keep calling me ‘Mom,’ and I keep calling you ‘Lord.’ Not that you have any obligation, but I love the idea of a constant reminder that my own son basically owns me and can do whatever he wants with me. Not to mention that I’m my son’s wife now. I love being married to you, Lord, being wed to my own son! Deal?” Mom pleaded with me, using her quivering lower lip to good effect.

“Very well, then. Just remember that I reserve the right to do this to you, Mom,” I pulled out of Mom and flipped her over onto her belly, taking her from behind again.

“Oh, fuck, yes! Do me like that some more!” Mom became very aroused now, “I’m proud of you and very happy to be your mother, your wife, your slut, all of it!”

“Yes, take it, slut! Take it, Mom! Let Mark ravish you but good!” Becky egged us on, enthusiastic about the sight of her mother and brother screwing like jackrabbits.

“I just hope that I get to put the fruit of our incest in your womb, Mom! Imagine our bastard spawn inside you, filling you up, making your belly grow again with my seed!” I taunted Mom as I took her and made her cream herself on my cock.

“Oh, fuck, yes, it was never as good with your father as this! Never!” Mom confessed, creaming herself all over again.

“As much as I loved Dad, from what I’ve seen, I’m not exactly shocked!” I chuckled, pushing away a tear at the way that Dad ended his own life after murdering Grandpa Lloyd.

“Yes, I loved him, too, but creative in bed he just wasn’t,” Mom admitted as she took me deeper in her wet, warm, wonderful twat.

“That’s for sure! I enjoyed him, but he could definitely have worked on his technique!” Katrina giggled as she caressed my ass, playing with my buns.

“Just for that, I hope that you got knocked up by him!” I teased Katrina, who took my joke in stride.

“Me, too, but with your baby in there as a twin. Fraternal twins, one from the father, one from the son, that’s my personal hope. That would be awesome!” Katrina admitted as she slid a finger up my butt to stimulate me further and I came deep inside Mom.

Mom instantly lost it, creaming herself in response to my spunk filling her up. This was immediately followed up by Sarah and Zari pushing me to the bed to take turns riding me. My majorette and her new Afghan sister-wife were very frisky right then, not that I minded at all. Pretty soon, there was a line of lovers waiting to share me and I found myself screwing people in the hallway of the high school, of all things.

I had the distinct feeling that this was very close to what my typical weekend might be like in the very near future, though, ultimately, it was up to me, wasn’t it?

Six years later...

“And in other news, the Office of Ecological Policy announced that carbon emissions had dropped by a remarkable twelve percent for the fifth consecutive year, as the Lord Archon’s environmental plan to fight climate change continued to benefit humanity and all living organisms. As part of his Global Reconstruction Plan, the revamping of industrial policy away from armaments, allowing the closing of several dozen munitions plants around the world, has enabled the Sophia Symposium, the United Nations, and the governments of every nation under its conservatorship to surpass their carbon emission reduction goals once again. United Nations Secretary-General Karsten Jorgensen, recently appointed for another term, has made a point of the ‘continued and dramatic progress toward a far better environmental stewardship of our planet, our home.’

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.