Mark Smythe, Esquire, Naked in School
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2016 by Col. Jack Harrison

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 24 - The Naked In School Program affects a preacher's son who just transferred from a Christian school. But he's not quite the innocent, naïve Bible thumper that they expected.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Magic   Rape   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“Do you, Mark Robert Smythe, take this woman, Adela Marion Royce, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?” Mom recited the marriage vows to me, taking advantage of my new law empowering all notaries public to perform weddings worldwide.

“I do,” I grinned, holding hands with a tickled pink Adela Royce, my lovely English bride.

“Do you, Adela Marion Royce, take this man, nay, this God, Mark Robert Smythe, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?” Mom turned to Adela and made a point of her son’s divinity as she clearly saw it.

“I do, with pleasure,” Adela added the full extent of her enthusiasm for the idea and reality of becoming my wife at seventeen years of age.

“Then, by the authority vested in me by the Lord Archon, Mark Robert Smythe, and by the Council of Sages and the Sophia Symposium, I now pronounce you God and wife. You may kiss your bride ... please,” Mom winked at us as I planted a very passionate kiss on Adela’s soft, pink lips.

“I’m yours in every sense of the word now ... Master!” Adela assured me.

I now pushed Adela onto a bench in the courtyard, where the weddings ended up being held, easing into her cunt from behind to consummate the marriage in public. I used her relentlessly, grabbing her fine pale ass as I drove balls deep inside her sweet British twat. I even pulled her hair for a bit. My best response from her came when I slapped her bottom, making her push back with me with a level of ardor that belied the reputation of Englishwomen. Far from minding what I did to her, Adela creamed herself with every act that reinforced my dominance and aggression.

“Yes, you’re going to consummate every marriage, aren’t you, and in public!” Mom egged me on, eager to see me do just that where viral videos and live global TV could record my physical prowess for posterity.

“Yes, including the one to you, Mom,” I promised my mother, who licked her lips in anticipation and shuddered with her arousal.

“Porn has nothing on this!” Becky declared, her hands on my cheeks as she pushed me in and out of her new sister-in-law.

“Oh, God, that’s right! Fuck me, fuck me, by Jove! Fuck me harder, please!” Adela begged me to go further and deeper inside her cunt.

Feeling Adela’s slick, juicy snatch on my cock didn’t help things. Having her push back feverishly on every single stroke made them worse. The sight of her pale buttocks beneath me only intensified my lust for her, my desire for this British vixen who was now very much mine. She was my English tart now for sure, absolutely my slut in every sense of the word. I drove it deeper and harder on each thrust, making Adela cream herself repeatedly.

The way that Mom knelt and spread her cheeks to start rimming her in front of me exacerbated the problem, to put it mildly. When Becky started sucking my cock between the strokes before guiding me back inside Adela, my new bride exploded and I emptied my balls into her pussy at last. Becky then slid her tongue along the folds of Adela’s twat to lick up whatever cum she could taste from her slit. Mom simply kept rimming her for a moment longer, bringing another climax before she at last ceased and rose to face me.

“So, ready to legalize plural marriage and make it official, son?” Mom invited me and I nodded as I signed the document ending all bans on polygamy worldwide, in every form of it.

“Alright, then. Chloe is next. I made a commitment to her from Monday of this very week onward and I will never break it. She’s mine. Chloe, want to take vows and become my second wife?” I invited my transgender Latina girlfriend, who beamed at the idea of becoming publicly mine at last.

“Do you, Mark Robert Smythe, take this woman, Chloe Anastasia Zamora, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?” Mom asked me, making me grin broadly as I prepared to claim Chloe as my second wife.

“I do,” I looked at a very thrilled Chloe, her little dick stiff as she stood naked and we held hands.

“Do you, Chloe Anastasia Zamora, take this man, nay, this God, Mark Robert Smythe, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?” Mom inquired of Chloe, who didn’t hesitate in her response.

“I do,” Chloe said, looking at her own family, her siblings still around even after her parents were Raptured.

“Then, by the authority vested in me by the Lord Archon, Mark Robert Smythe, and by the Council of Sages and the Sophia Symposium, I now pronounce you God and wife. You may kiss your bride,” Mom licked her lips as she watched Chloe and I kiss as deeply as Adela did, with much of the same passion and affection.

The next thing that happened, of course, was me pushing Chloe over onto the bench and easing my way into her asshole. I thrust in and out of her fine culo, enjoying the tightness of her bottom around my dick with every stroke. She pushed very eagerly back at me, welcoming my cock inside her, begging for me as she met me with her hips and buns, really putting her back into it. Chloe made it a matter of no doubt that she wanted more of my prick in her supple body, her little dick harder than ever as I drove balls deep up her booty.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.