Mark Smythe, Esquire, Naked in School
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2016 by Col. Jack Harrison

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 21 - The Naked In School Program affects a preacher's son who just transferred from a Christian school. But he's not quite the innocent, naïve Bible thumper that they expected.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Magic   Rape   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

I spent that night in my former home, taking on Becky, Mom, Adela, Chloe, Marcie, Sarah, Gladys, Katrina, Alicia, Candace, Dawn, etc. in what some might call a “reverse gang-bang.” The old me, even at peak stamina, could never have achieved this, but the new me, the Lord Archon Mark Robert Smythe, well, I could do much that was impossible in the past. I had no male refractory period left at all by now. I fucked anyone who struck my fancy, men and women alike, and even let them penetrate me as well. My ego wasn’t so fragile as to view that as being “weak” or “effeminate.” I did whatever pleased me, plain and simple.

I also enjoyed watching the former President get it on with Evelyn Howard a few times, including once after I spilled my load inside her. He took my sloppy seconds without complaint. It was clear that he was hooked on his successor’s body. It didn’t take long to convince him to become one of her Companions, even though his wife made it plain that she would divorce him if he went through with it. Becky’s boss’s wife made a similar threat, but he was so over her that he didn’t care and he gladly consented to serve my sister for whatever reward she could offer him.

That reminded me to change the divorce laws a bit, too, and very soon. Women’s financial independence mattered, sure, but so did men’s, and the former should never result in destroying the latter. A proper and delicate balance should be preserved. I saw what the current divorce laws did to Mr. Waldron and he was no Mr. Moneybags by any means (what public school teacher is?). This reminded me as well to summon both Mrs. Waldron and Mrs. Wang, both of whom reluctantly appeared. The latter apparently left Mr. Wang because he lacked ambition as she saw it, never grasping that teaching young minds was a worthy pursuit regardless of meager pay.

Mrs. Wang was told, in no uncertain terms, that the gravy train was over. She was given two choices: remarriage to a man or woman of my choice, which would end the alimony for good, and she would simply keep aging normally. Much younger than Mr. Wang, she was still fifty years old and menopause had hit her like a ton of bricks. Being married to the man of my choice and dying middle-class (was there a middle-class left?) or working poor was not her idea of retirement.

The alternative was to become a Companion, which would evidently reverse her aging process as well as halt it, even as it started to do for her ex-husband and Mr. Waldron. It had also started working on Mr. Sanchez and Nurse Huffman, now that they were Companions (Nurse Huffman opted to be Evelyn’s so that she could hook up more often with Larry, while Mr. Sanchez belonged to Dr. Goldman). A similar offer was made to Mrs. Waldron. Both opted to join their ex-husbands in service to Dr. Clarke, no surprises there, given the lingering romantic sentiments that often existed buried in divorced couples. Nor was I shocked when Enrico Mancini swore to serve Dr. Goldman, as did two of his ex-girlfriends, each of whom missed the old coach more than they admitted in the past.

I was balls deep inside Erin Mahoney when Becky finally let her former boss, Henry Cahill, into her pussy. Erin found herself licking Becky’s ass while I fucked her from behind and Becky took Henry in an awkward position at the foot of the master bed. I made a mental note to myself that Erin was apparently a rimjob fanatic, something else of a plus in her column. When Allan Cavendish arrived and offered his submission to Evelyn (who would have guessed that), she immediately put him to work licking Erin’s ass, so she got the chance to receive some analingus, too. If Allan objected, there were no signs of it, as he also lapped up some of my creampie once I seeded Erin at last.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.