Mark Smythe, Esquire, Naked in School - Cover

Mark Smythe, Esquire, Naked in School

Copyright© 2016 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 20

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20 - The Naked In School Program affects a preacher's son who just transferred from a Christian school. But he's not quite the innocent, naïve Bible thumper that they expected.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Magic   Rape   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“I do wonder, though, if you’ve factored in the issue of whether or not people will still get injured, not to mention the major potential problem with people not aging as Companions after fourteen. Wouldn’t they get frozen in permanent adolescence, then? Even the most mature fourteen year old would have limitations, wouldn’t they?” I observed as Evelyn and Chloe groped me back while drying me off in the shower.

“Well, I merely stipulated what they would specialize in, but, yes, you have a point, Sir. People would still get shot, stabbed, have car wrecks, though a lot fewer of those, naturally, with fewer cars on the road thanks to public transit growth. Even so, the vast majority of actual physicians would increasingly specialize in pediatric and veterinary medicine, so my point stands there, right? Even factoring in the ER and Urgent Care for injuries. It would certainly reduce the costs of your future global healthcare plan, right?” Evelyn addressed my first point.

“Very well answered,” I agreed as I almost got dressed and then thought, “screw it, I’m going to be naked at school my second-to-last day here. Why even bother putting on clothes in the first place?”

I brushed my teeth and listened as Chloe answered my second query for her part, “Well, I think that there should be some way for normal development to continue prior to a certain age, and then simply stop there, shouldn’t there?”

“There is. I neglected to clarify that, I fear. I thought that was understood. I forgot that, as you’re newer to the Symposium’s ways, despite being the Archon, you wouldn’t make such assumptions. It’s logical enough on your part to ask the unaddressed and awkward questions, which is another sign of a superior intellect. You have a natural curiosity. By the way, it occurs to me that we might need a new layer for what is likely to be an expanded Symposium. It can’t just be Sages and Companions anymore, can it? We would need more members, especially if most of humanity are Companions in the future,” Evelyn noted as she offered with gestures to drive both Chloe and I to school.

We were a little shocked when Becky offered to join us in Evelyn’s old-fashioned station wagon (I had to wonder why she drove that, but perhaps it was a personal quirk).

“I’m quitting that job, because now I don’t even need it. If you still want me to play games with the boss, that’s fine, but I would rather work for my brother, the Archon. Why not? I can still visit him from time to time, maybe even put out for him if you wish while collecting my last paycheck from him. I just don’t see the appeal of a regular, private sector job when I could work for you. A boss with whom I will happily have an office affair,” Becky licked her lips as she sat with us, as naked as the day she was born, “oh, did I mention that I’d much rather work in the nude?”

“I applaud your new career choice, sis, as well as your new work uniform. Until I find you a better gig, you’re my personal secretary and that’s all there is to it. I will need one, won’t I, busy god-king that I’ll be? I also love the idea of a secretary who’ll never file suit for sexual harassment, no matter how many times I slap her on the bottom,” I grinned, adding, “as to the idea of a new layer, yes, that makes perfect sense, especially since I plan to turn the Symposium into the dominant institution within my new global state. For all practical purposes, the Symposium will be the government, my government, or at least the heart and mind of it, the nerve center of it.”

“We could call them ... Elders. What do you think?” Becky suggested, my sister being useful as ever.

“Elders, yes, and one layer below that. Fellows. Also, we should leave the opening for all Companions to rise to be those, if they should so desire. I will not keep any of you as Companions against your will, nor will I with others. If you should ever wish to become Fellows or Elders, or even rise to become Sages, I would at least consider it. Our society must retain upward mobility and being a Companion should always be a matter of personal choice.

“This also means that if, at any point, a Companion wishes to leave the ranks and simply become another person, so be it. Also, I know that you expressed the ideal, that all would join as Companions, but there could honestly be people who don’t wish to serve in that role. We shouldn’t force that on them. They will have to take the consequences, such as aging, disease, shorter lifespans, etc. Their numbers might well dwindle over time, but don’t shocked if some malcontents still hold firm to their resistance to the New World Order.

“You set the precedent yourself, didn’t you, Evelyn, with William Howard? Mind you, the Rapture will have reduced the numbers of die-hard resisters of the new regime. If Jesus keeps his word, there won’t be a ‘Great Tribulation’ and no ‘tribulation saints’ to worry about, but it’s also a distinct possibility that he could break it or believe that I broke mine. If that happens, we must be prepared to fight back and hard. I have no desire to be defeated, my plans for utopia wrecked, myself cast alive into some fiery lake with sulphur to roast for eternity.

“Whatever happens, though, I will keep my end of the bargain. Even if Jesus breaks his word, I will not persecute anyone, least of all Jews when several of my favorite people are Jewish. I will protect them as family, because at least in the case of Sarah, Anton, and Dawn, they are in my eyes. They are free to practice any faith that they wish, as are Muslims, of course, and any Christians still delusional enough to ignore the fact that their god abandoned and rejected them.

“They’ll be allowed to keep their damn beliefs, but they will not permitted to run their own schools. That business is done, as I’ve said before. We’ll use public education to subvert both their dogmas and their morals. Houses of worship which lack members will be seized, of course, and reused for hostels, shelters, museums, laboratories, etc. Perhaps we can even use them as government buildings and who knows what else? Sex clubs? Glory holes? It occurs to me that public sex venues of some kind could really aid in social bonding through promiscuous sex,” I asserted as we reached the school and I strutted out the door toward the facility, truly cock of the walk now.

“Maybe even a political party of some kind might help, to help organize things, just a thought there, and membership armbands to indicate loyalty to the new social and political order. The only question would be what color and what the name of the party would be. How it would govern. Would opposing parties be allowed to exist, and if so, how would we deal with them?” Chloe proposed, making me chuckle.

“Yes, we should absolutely do that. Make the Symposium the basis for the new governing party, if you will, the one that would control the State through dominance over its various institutions. It would be the brains of the new global government, if you will. I would say ... rainbow armbands. Call us the ‘Rainbow Party’ or ‘Rainbow Alliance.’ Something like that, to symbolize the broad diversity of our membership and the unity of our purpose, not to mention our strong naturist, environmentalist ideals.

“Also make a point of wearing rainbow body paint on naked bodies, to reinforce this image. Our adherents should walk around publicly in nothing but shoes, boots, that kind of thing ... and rainbow body paint and armbands. I think that I should set the example, as should my Sages, Companions, etc. As to opposing parties, sure, why not? I’ll be a dictator, but I’ll be a dictator who’ll know where my opposition is at all times, because they’ll dare to show their faces. I’ll know whom I can trust, lance the boil and draw out the pus, the poison, if you will,” I stipulated, right as I walked inside the school lobby, and shots rang out, bullets whizzing past me.

I naturally ducked, even as the rest of my posse joined me and someone fired again. It was an out of the body experience, as I saw the bullets slam right into a perfectly innocent student, a freshman named Clifford Suarez. I felt a new power emanate from my body as I levitated and beams exited my pours. They surrounded Clifford with an aura and I healed his wounds in an instant, much to everyone’s shock, but especially the gunman’s.

I continued walking on air, my saber now visible and glistening in the California sun, my stern purpose undeniable as I confronted the assailant. I was still very naked, while he was clothed, but he was terrified now, facing me with my drawn, curved steel blade. I looked down and realized that this was no ordinary, civilian thug. He wore a plain business suit that all but screamed “G-man,” and he had a government-issued Colt .45 pistol in his hand. He was clearly a Fed of some kind.

“What’s your name, Agent?” I demanded to know, well-aware that this meant that someone in the United States Government had defied me in spite of my replacement of that orange-haired buffoon with the Speaker of the House as President.

“Special Agent Ross Dunbar, Mr. Smythe, of the Department of Homeland Security. I was given specific instructions to remove you for good. From the President himself, who reversed President Ford’s ban on assassinations. It was ... to protect and preserve American independence, as you are deemed the greatest threat to our national security... , “ the agent continued before I emulated Vader’s force-choke, scaring the piss quite literally out of him.

“Go, tell your boss that I expect him to present his sorry-assed, Atlas Shrugging self posthaste to me, without Secret Service protection, as quickly as he can, to make an account of his doings here. He just sent an armed federal agent into a high school and had an innocent boy shot. He has seriously crossed me and there will be consequences. How many more agents do you have with you?” I insisted, very stern with the stricken fellow.

“Twenty. Why do you ask? We were ordered to eliminate you, whatever it took. To be clear ... I think that he didn’t act alone. Some ... very high-ranking Wall Street mogul types, the financial barons, the captains of industry, a lot of them got scared when they heard that you plan to make POTUS your puppet instead of theirs. That’s reason enough for them to insist on it, even if nothing else was amiss. They like being in control from the shadows, grey eminences who can dominate our political system and play with politicians like marionettes,” Agent Dunbar had the decency to admit.

“Well, for your honesty and, now your cooperation, you’ll be pardoned, especially since Clifford Suarez survived and was healed. If he hadn’t, who knows? Now, go pass on my instructions to the President and then bring your colleagues inside to face my judgment. I want him to know that while my role isn’t public knowledge yet, it will be after today. He’s going to formally and unconditionally surrender the Government of the United States to me a day early, and then I’ll decide what to do with him. This forces my hand and I will have to suspend the Constitution, among other things,” I ordered Dunbar before he got busy contacting the new President who had betrayed me.

“Arguably, the Constitution’s been honored in the breach for a long time now, notably with that damned so-called ‘war on drugs’ and the ‘war on terror.’ Congress no longer has the balls to stand up to a President anymore, especially not since that orange ass clown took office. Long before then, Presidents took us into wars with little respect to Congressional war powers and governed heavily by executive order, even funded entire guerilla armies and traded arms for hostages in defiance of the law of the land.

“Federal agents seized property through civil forfeiture and without any due process of law, too. People were rounded and put in camps in Gitmo without any semblance of a regular criminal trial whatsoever. Paramilitary police agencies have come perilously close to violating the principle of posse comitatus, too, by becoming an internal security force that was essentially a second army. Secret FISA courts can order wiretaps and surveillance without any true oversight or accountability.

“I’ve simply ended the fascist, authoritarian regime posing as a constitutional government and replaced with my own brand of autocracy, one more focused on the rights and needs of the people. America has become increasingly authoritarian and draconian with its governing institutions thanks to the variety of threats used to motivate people to yield their civil liberties. That is to say nothing of the infringements of personal freedom done in the name of ‘protecting children from filth,’ ‘preserving decency,’ ‘traditional, family values,’ etc. Never mind that the overwhelming majority of porn is aimed at adults for their consumption, with there being no profit and a lot of risk in doing otherwise.

“Also never mind that most adolescents are biologically designed for sexual intimacy. To argue that we are less mature, so should be kept ‘innocent’ longer makes no more sense than to argue that only senior citizens should be allowed to have sexual gratification because they are older and wiser than adults. It’s the ‘comparative maturity’ fallacy, if you will, assuming that because one hasn’t reached as much maturity as someone else, one isn’t mature enough for something. If Nature hadn’t intended adolescents to be physically intimate, it wouldn’t have made it possible or given us the desire to do so.

“But I digress. I’ve decided to move ahead a bit early with my plans. Call a special assembly, Anton, Lucinda. I want the student body of this high school to be the first to hear the news of the New World Order. It’s still early in the school year and soon schools will be all-year-round, anyway, so it won’t matter so much. Any time lost on this end can be made up by adding more time on the other end. Besides, it will give the students and faculty of this school the opportunity to be the model, the example, for others, and to embrace new lives as Companions,” I then led the way to the basketball court, where I expected to hold said assembly with Anton’s and Lucinda’s help.

That Mom stayed close to Anton as he announced the assembly to everyone in the school lobby was very telling, as was the fact that she was very much in the buff. In fact, when I opted not to wear any clothes, everyone else, including Anton and Lucinda, in our group, decided to forsake the textile life as well. We were all very much in the state of nature, as everyone could see now. Once at the stadium, I cleared my throat and everyone present stared at my stiff cock and naked ass, some later admitting that they wanted me before they even heard a word coming out of my mouth.

I was more than ready to receive the surrender of first Dunbar and his team, much to everyone’s shock, and presumably later the President of the United States, once he hopped on board Air Force One and headed this way. The idea that Homeland Security, as noted many witnesses, including Clifford Suarez himself, shot one of their classmates, well, that didn’t go over well at all. The fact that the student in question was the son of an illegal immigrant and her Anglo boyfriend, well, that didn’t help, either. I had to speak clearly the need for restraint and lay the blame where it belonged: squarely on the shoulders of the very President that I had installed in the White House.

“So, you see, my friends, this is the hope and opportunity of the future. You can embrace it and presumably rise further, but I need a token and gesture of faith from each of you, starting with your decision to act on faith and disrobe for me. I want all of you, if you stand with me, to take off your clothes. Every article, this time around at least. Students, staff, teachers, all of you. Let’s all get naked! Same with you, Agents Dunbar and company!” I declared now to all the choice before them, one between the new way forward and the tired old ways of the past.

I wasn’t too surprised when eight students, one teacher, and two of the Homeland Security agents kept their clothes on despite my offering them the chance to embrace the future. Eleven people out of that vast crowd stood by their principles, which I had to respect, but I also had to make it clear that they made the wrong decision. I also had to reiterate that they could change their minds at any point. What better way to do both than to exclude them from the festivities until they tired of being on the outside looking in, which had to be better than active persecution?

“Alright, you eleven stand at the door and go no further than that. You are going to have to assist and wait on the rest of us a bit, but cannot participate in what’s about to happen until or unless you doff your clothing as well. Now, as to the rest of you, this exercise is simple. We’re all naked now and we’re all going to fuck until the cows come home or whatever. This is an orgy and it won’t cease until I direct it to end. Just understand that this is a celebration of the new society that I, the Archon, will bring about, a new social order, a new dawn for mankind, a global state, humanity as a single nation, a single race, a unified civilization under my rule.

“Yes, the Rapture was very real. That ass clown Jesus came and took those whom he wanted. Clearly, he didn’t want any of the rest of us. He even left my mother behind, along with my sweet Donna here, who’s going to be a student here now. We’ll have her registered for classes and everything. To those of you clinging to the morals and doctrines of Christianity, let that sink into you and good. Your supposed ‘personal savior’ didn’t choose to save you, after all.

“I, on the other hand, liberated the souls from Hell, destroyed Hell itself, and defeated Satan personally. I vanquished him and his host of demons, something that Jesus failed to do, evidently intending to see which of us took the other out. Jesus used both Satan and I as pawns to destroy each other, nothing more than that. His ‘deal’ with me was supposed to be a trap,” I noted my own observations on the true harrowing of Hell that I, not Jesus, achieved.

“So, you see, it falls to me, Mark Robert Smythe, the Archon, the direct descendant of Hypatia and Orestes of Alexandria on both sides, endowed through theurgy with more than sufficient spiritual and temporal power to rule the world, to exercise my mandate at last. Yesterday, I forced the previous President to resign, and with the Vice President Raptured, I installed the current occupant of the White House in his stead. Unfortunately, he has betrayed me on his first full day on the job, so he, too, must be removed from office after surrendering this country and its government to me. All nations will surrender to my rule from this day forward.

“I have also installed new governments and leaders elsewhere in the world. I trust that when today’s events are viewed globally, the regime changes will be effective and total. For the present, I still intend to leave the existing institutions largely intact in most places. It remains to be seen if this will continue. Much of that will depend upon what the leaders in place do with their great responsibilities, how wisely they behave in the future. The constitutions of all nations will be suspended indefinitely, with a distinct possibility of being replaced, as many of them have either failed their people miserably or else have been treated with such disrespect already as to make their continued employment a farce.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.