Mark Smythe, Esquire, Naked in School
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2016 by Col. Jack Harrison

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19 - The Naked In School Program affects a preacher's son who just transferred from a Christian school. But he's not quite the innocent, naïve Bible thumper that they expected.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Magic   Rape   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

I awoke the next morning at my old school, Saints of God Christian Academy, underneath Adela Royce, with Becky and Chloe kissing my face repeatedly. Adela rode me with all of her skill, using her hips enthusiastically to take me further inside her sweet British cunny while my hands fondled her smooth, pale ass. When Matthew Phillips started rimming her, she giggled and squirmed, but rode me harder still. It was evident that it wasn’t entirely his idea, but he enjoyed it nonetheless, just as she relished the feeling of his tongue back there as he licked her bum.

“Oh, God, love, I simply have to taste what you’re licking, too. Let’s share her arse for the rimjob, darling!” Rachel joined her husband in eating Adela’s ass while she rode me hard.

Adela, my very gorgeous English fiancee, lost any degree of self-restraint and creamed herself several times on my prick, unable to stop herself now. The feeling of two tongues up her backside was just too pleasurable to ignore and she squirted a great degree from her twat onto my cock. For my own part, I exploded inside her slippery snatch and shot my load as deep inside her gash as I could make it. The two lovely ladies, Becky and Chloe, who had been kissing my face, didn’t exactly help me control the urge to expend myself inside the wonderful pussy that engulfed me that morning.

No sooner than Adela rose, Becky whispered in my ear, “Don’t tell Mom, but I knew that I was your half-sister some time ago. That’s been part of the fun in fucking you. Oh, and I can’t wait to get knocked up by my own brother. I learned about my origins when I was approached by the Symposium and the Council of Sages. They explained a great deal to me of my role and I gladly accepted it. It’s an honor to be kith and kin to the Archon, I assure you. Now, if you don’t mind, I want my turn on top of my brother, my lover. Don’t worry, your stamina is steadily growing, increasing by the hour. That’s something that was revealed in part, but not completely, I know. By week’s end, you won’t have a male refractory period at all. The Archon is supposed to be able to fuck anyone whenever he or she wishes, you see.”

Before I knew it, Becky had her own cheeks spread and Chloe’s mouth was on her puckered asshole like white on rice. While Chloe tongued her booty, Becky bounced repeatedly on my cock, welcoming me further into her depths with each thrust. Her breasts swayed constantly in my face, too, being the slightly older sibling that she was, a fully developed woman. Her bosom was now as large as it would be until her first pregnancy came. My hands grasped her buns, kneading that sleek black butt as much as possible, as it felt sensual to the touch.

Becky’s repeated kisses to my lips didn’t hurt, either, her luscious mouth tasting rather sweet to my tongue as it tangled with hers. I could even taste Mom’s juices on her lips, not surprisingly, indicated that she had gone down on our mother at least once and very recently at that. I winked at Becky as she mouthed, “delicious,” and confirmed my thoughts by pointing to Mom.

Speaking of which, Mom was in the middle of getting her ashes hauled by Dr. Anton Goldman and Aidan Cooke in a double penetration, or DP for short. The Jewish-American Sage and the Australian one both had just the right angle for their liking and each seemed to be thrilled with their holes of choice, the former taking Mom’s ass and the latter her cunt. What was more, Lucinda Clarke now bent over in front of Mom’s face and directed her to start licking both of her holes from behind. She wanted her entire bottom half devoured and she wanted it now.

Just when I thought that I couldn’t take much more, Becky creamed herself on my cock and then did it again. To make matters worse for me, Chloe started playing with my balls, caressing them with her soft, silky hands. She then rose and actually planted a French kiss on Becky, letting my sister taste her own ass! When Becky and Chloe took turns kissing me to give me a sample of Becky’s butt-crack, it was too much. I erupted inside my elder sister’s twat and filled her up with my spunk. This made Becky cum yet again and she climbed off me long enough for Chloe to take her place.

“Yes, fuck my culo, papi! Butt-fuck me!” Chloe urged me, riding my dick with her bottom in the cowgirl position, which let her little gurl-prick and balls slap against my belly.

“Holy shit, what time is it?” I wondered openly.

“I think that it’s before seven, not that anyone would hold tardiness against you anymore, nor against us if we’re servicing you. Surely, pleasuring the Archon is an excused tardy or absence, so even if we played hooky today, no one would really mind, would they?” Chloe reminded me, her kisses making it clear as she impaled herself on my cock that she wanted her fair turn riding me and would take any consequence right then.

“We all know that when you do get to school, you’ll be fucked within an inch of your life by both sexes anyway, don’t we? It’s quite clear that the GED is the best course for an actual education for you. You’re irresistible with the Archon’s Lure and would only disrupt classes if you stayed the whole year. No one would be able to keep their hands off you long enough to learn or study anything. That’s not a bad thing in other contexts, but can be a problem at school,” Coach Duncan observed while she knelt to lick my taint and Chloe’s, back and forth between us.

“Yeah, finish out the week, perhaps, but don’t let being late or absent bother you too much today. You’ve got only one day left, maximum, before the world leaders surrender their nations to you in person. You can afford to cut class a little, but don’t pass that along. We don’t want most of our students doing that, you know,” Mrs. Cavendish observed, “by the way, per Sarah’s orders, I’m to bend over for you whenever you show up in my class and let you try to knock me up. I’m fertile starting today, you see. Then I’m to do the same for any others that you indicate. I’m your Companion, strictly speaking, after all.”

“Clever attempt to get out of it, wifey, but don’t bother. I want my second-to-last, if not last, opportunity to sit on Master’s lap in your classroom and ride his cock in front of everyone. I would prefer it to have your pussy juices on it already, too. I also want my teacher wifey to get preggers. Trust me when I tell you that only Master and those men whom he or I select will ever to enjoy your ginger twat, okay? Let that be some consolation to you. Without his blessing, no man is to even so much as use a pick-up line on you at a bar. Does that bring you some solace, dear wife?” Sarah reassured her “wife,” as she called the teacher these days, while spreading her cheeks to lick her ass now.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.