Mark Smythe, Esquire, Naked in School - Cover

Mark Smythe, Esquire, Naked in School

Copyright© 2016 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 18

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18 - The Naked In School Program affects a preacher's son who just transferred from a Christian school. But he's not quite the innocent, naïve Bible thumper that they expected.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Magic   Rape   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

I have to say that Evelyn fucked me within an inch of my life, or so it felt for a bit there The history teacher used me, taking me deeper on each stroke, farther inside her luscious twat. She took me in two or three different positions at least, though I lost track after a bit. She certainly had her share of energy. I had already been fucking off and on for much of the day, so she was definitely the aggressor, though I didn’t mind at all. By the time that I seeded her, well, I had certainly built my seed back up. I later learned that not only my stamina would increase over time, but so would my ability to produce more sperm. This made me hyper fertile, which made sense as I was basically a god-king now.

“Well, I dare say that you’re going to be a father soon, aren’t you? I certainly did my part to make you one,” Evelyn told me with repeated kisses.

“I also dare say that your high school days are over, love,” Rachel told me as she climbed on top of me for a ride.

“Sadly true, at least from a selfish perspective,” Lucinda laughed, kissing my face.

“Well, it will be difficult to govern the world from high school, that’s true, but I can always get a GED. That program will remain legal for practical reasons, certainly for as long as some poor folks are unable to complete high school in the early days of my New World Order. I will certainly want to announce my new regime from Fremont High and use the occasion to celebrate by humping several students in one day. It won’t be far off, mind you.

“In fact, I want instructions sent to every world leader to formally sign the capitulation papers, surrendering their countries and governments to me, in person at Fremont High. I want it clear that they’re coming to me, not vice versa, and formally yielding their sovereignty in my presence, to a senior in high school! That will surely shake the world up. It will be a great symbolic act to coincide well with my first official act, which will be to lower the legal age of majority for everything to fourteen. Driving, sex, drinking, etc. All of that will be lowered to the age of fourteen.

“Another thing that they will do is join me in a celebratory bacchanal of sorts, a drunken feast/orgy, with students, teachers, and statesmen all taking part. Imagine the Prime Minister of Great Britain shagging a sixteen year majorette, for instance, or the new President of Costa Rica herself bending over for the entire Chess Club! It’s going to be wild ... and televised. No public deniability here and no law against it. I hope to see it happen on Friday at the latest and the students will have the rest of the day off from their students because this is a special occasion.

“It will count as extra credit on their grades, everyone’s, provided that they partake. After all, this will be a great way to serve the community, by leading the way by example to a new social order, one where human sexuality is encouraged rather than stifled. That is one of my major goals as the new world leader, is it not? Is it one part of the goals and objectives of the Archon, the Council of Sages, and the Sophia Symposium? That is a major part of the overthrow of the Christian morality, the Christian ethic, is it not?” I stopped my rhetoric long enough to take a bite out of my meatball sub and thrust a little harder inside Rachel Phillips, the sole British member of the Council of Sages.

“As always, the Archon leads and we follow, but yes, that has long been part of our purpose, one of the reasons why, though we didn’t originate the Naked In School Program, we’ve encouraged it and even improved on it, as here lately. As Chloe can attest, the move to include those outside the traditional, biological gender binary was a step in that direction. We wanted to abolish the sense of fear, shame, and secrecy that some felt about being transgender or otherwise not binary at this point of their lives. It’s had mixed results, I’ll grant you, but in time it would pay off, especially under your guidance, Lord,” Aidan Cooke assured me, even as Chloe sucked him harder to thank him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.