Mark Smythe, Esquire, Naked in School - Cover

Mark Smythe, Esquire, Naked in School

Copyright© 2016 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 16

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - The Naked In School Program affects a preacher's son who just transferred from a Christian school. But he's not quite the innocent, naïve Bible thumper that they expected.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Magic   Rape   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“Son, what’s going on? Other than the Rapture, which we evidently missed due to unbelief and sin. I guess that the Pentecostals were right. You can lose your salvation and it’s your fault that I’m going to Hell or have to choose between the Mark and the blade... , “ Dad started to preach at me when he saw the saber in my hand, glistening and sharp, clean thanks to my power, too.

“Dad, just shut up for once. Nobody made you fuck Katrina, Becky, Ryan, or Jordan. You did that of your own free will. It doesn’t matter. Your fate is sealed. You’re not going to Heaven. You and Mom are staying on Earth with me ... and Becky, and others. Anyway, we have to get to the nursing home. I have to mete out divine justice, MY justice, to Grandpa Smythe. You see, he raped Larry here when Larry was just fourteen at his church camp. Mom, Dad, I’m the Archon, can’t you see?

“I bet that some of this was explained a bit to Mom by Anton and Lucinda, but in a nutshell, I’m now God everywhere outside of Heaven itself. I’m about to take charge of Earth and put an end to the tribalism, nationalism, superstition, and forms of medievalism that have held us back as a species of tool-making primates descended from shit-flinging ones. Don’t worry about Hell. I destroyed it, along with Satan, his entire demonic host, and any soul that I didn’t deem worthy of liberation from the pangs of the damned.

“I entered a sort of gentleman’s agreement with Jesus Christ and he’s turned over the material plane or Cosmos to me, leaving Heaven only to himself and his Father. Shocking, right. Apparently, he was never a physical, mortal person, just an angel in disguise. Makes a lot of sense, given the impracticality of many of his teachings. A lot easier to preach such rubbish if you don’t have to live in the flesh 24/7, doesn’t it?

“The Rapture was part of our accord, in that he agreed not to take you guys, as well as not taking Grandpa, while I agreed to protect the Jews, as if I wasn’t going to protect all people, including them. Still, they got special protection thanks to him. He also agreed not to take Donna Davis, because she’s gonna be one of my Companions if I can help it, which I believe that I can. You see what’s going on, Mom, Dad? Your teenage son is going to rule the world, the bulk of the universe, even, and he’s going to do it much sooner than expected.

“Wake up and smell the Apocalypse, guys. It’s here. The New World Order, folks. MY New World Order. The one-world government that you preached against for so long is going to be headed by your own son. The Archon. The Antichrist, some will call me, no doubt. I’m going to overthrow all governments and nations, every last one, from the Vatican to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It’s all going to be mine, every kingdom, every land, every nation, every country on Earth. From Greenland to Antarctica, Ireland to Japan. At seventeen, I’m going to bag the planet for myself. I don’t have a second to lose,” I declared as I entered Grandpa Lloyd’s hospice/nursing home room (the place doubled as both).

“Mark ... why are you ... naked and why are they with you?” Grandpa Lloyd wheezed, scant seconds before I raised my saber, much to his terror.

“You have seconds to apologize to Larry for raping him, and anyone else in this room you might have abused. You’re going to die, no matter what, but at least die with a clear conscience, Grandfather,” I warned my grandfather, who I had hated for years, as he had warped my father.

“No. I did nothing wrong. He enticed me to sin. It was his fault. Not mine that he teased me with that cute ass of his, tempted me to bugger him... , “ Grandpa Lloyd started to blame Larry, much to my parents’ disgust and Larry’s ... and Trista’s (and Evelyn’s) rage, even as I snapped my fingers and Becky joined us.

“Those are your last words, Grandfather? So be it. Die now, you hypocritical pig!” I shouted, just as Dad surprised us all by drawing a concealed Colt .45 and shooting Grandpa before I could smite him.

In front of everyone, Dad then turned the gun on himself and blew out his own brains. It was a murder-suicide and I realized that Grandpa had raped him, too. I wondered how I was lucky enough to avoid this fate. In the meantime, I located both of their souls and snuffed them out entirely, ridding the Cosmos of their negative energy at last. Lloyd and Noah Smythe were now both gone forever, as if they never existed at all.

Unfortunately, the room wasn’t soundproof and nurses rushed in to respond to the gunshots. I concealed my saber with invisibility and simply pointed to Dad on the floor, his pistol still in his cold, dead hands. This would be easier than I thought, I decided. I wouldn’t need to wipe any minds. I could just doctor the videotape footage slightly and remove any distraction from what clearly transpired. It was a murder-suicide. Dad shot Grandpa and then himself, simple as that. We literally had the smoking gun to prove it.

“Why is your hair white, if I might ask?” a nurse named Dana inquired of me, rather perplexed by this ... and then she noticed my nudity, “why are you naked?”

“Because, my dear, I’m God now,” I told her, removing her scrub bottoms and panties, “don’t let anyone in here until I permit it. Not even other nurses, let alone police. I’m going to fuck you like nobody’s business, and then I’m going to execute justice on much of the world. It’s Judgment Day, babe, and I’m the judge, jury, and executioner.”

Before anyone could react, I was inside Dana for a good several minutes, fucking her like it was the end of the world, which in a way it was, just of the Old World Order. I was balls deep in her cunt, fucking her in front of my mother and sister, not to mention my favorite teacher and two classmates. Dana screamed in ecstasy, but I soundproofed the room now and created a force field that would bar any interference from staff. I also used my divine powers to make sure that she had a real female orgasm, gushing all over my dick as I reamed her but good.

I made sure that she was fertile as well, wanting to leave behind a souvenir of this occasion with my sassy ginger nurse. When I saw her wedding band, this just made things better in my eyes. I would bless and honor her marriage by gifting the couple a demigod to raise together. If her husband was wise and accepted how things were, he’d be rewarded with more tail than he could handle. If not, well, that was his loss, wasn’t it? I would have my way with Dana whenever I wished. I would perhaps even make her a Companion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.