Mark Smythe, Esquire, Naked in School - Cover

Mark Smythe, Esquire, Naked in School

Copyright© 2016 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 14

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The Naked In School Program affects a preacher's son who just transferred from a Christian school. But he's not quite the innocent, naïve Bible thumper that they expected.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Magic   Rape   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

At Mr. Sanchez’s shop class, I was naturally welcomed with a deep tongue kiss by Marcie, who sat immediately on my lap and wouldn’t leave things be. She started sliding her shorts down an inch at a time, until her naked ass was exposed to my cock, and then mounted me before I knew what was up. So, once again, while Mr. Sanchez was teaching shop class, Marcie was busy servicing me in front of everyone, and none objected. Not even Mr. Sanchez seemed to mind, though being a Companion to a Sage might have had something to do with that. He just kept teaching the class as if nothing was different, though he had his eyes focused on Ryan and Jordan, both of whom seemed eager to gratify him ... and me. After all, I was to be the Archon, the future leader of the world, and those who stood with me also stood to profit by it.

Marcie’s slick twat definitely pleased me, as did her eager, vigorous movements, hips and buns working to bring me to full satisfaction. She was warm, wet, and wicked, just the way that I loved my girls. Her bottom felt smooth and cool in my hands as I caressed those fine cheeks, very much to my enjoyment. The pleasures of fucking her were so intense that it was only a matter of time before we both came, my jizz filling her lovely twat as she creamed herself on my prick.

“By the way, I’m fertile today. Hope that you’re ready to be a Daddy, Mark,” Marcie whispered huskily in my ear as we departed the class, while Ryan and Jordan sucked off Mr. Sanchez yet again.

“That doesn’t sound so bad. I’m going to love forming a family with you and my other partners,” I alluded to my future as Archon and my future harem.

No sooner than I arrived at the lunchroom, with Adela, Marcie, Chloe, and Sarah in tow, I ran into Erin, Trista, and Chrissy, not to mention Larry, Ryan, Jordan, and Andrew. This was soon followed by encountering Katrina, Alicia, Dawn, Kyle, Tamanna, and several others. The look on Katrina’s face was especially revealing, as she licked her lips and blew a kiss at me.

“Your father ... delicious. Wasn’t he, boys?” Katrina prodded Ryan and Jordan to admit it.

“Yeah, I loved sucking his cock and taking it up my ass,” Ryan confessed to me.

“Me, too. It felt great. We had to take long breaks between to let him recover, but we still got to snuggle up together, all four of us, and we guys had a chance to eat Katrina out, too,” Jordan elaborated a little, “he was a little different from Mr. Sanchez, of course, who is gay and has saltier cum.”

“I think that your old man ain’t as straight as he lets on, honey. I took it in the ass from him, too, and I even brought out the strap-on to peg them all. I had them all eat my ass, too. They rimmed me like wild men. I was definitely in control, in charge. I had all three of those guys doing what I told them, including your dear old Dad. I let them all in my ass, in fact. It was a very anal kind of night, though there was plenty of oral and vaginal, too. But, yeah, lots of butt action. And we all loved it, I could just tell!

“Trust me, your old man is hooked on me ... and on Ryan and Jordan, too, I should think. Should I bring another girl to him next time, though? Give him a taste of the classic threesome? I’m inclined to do so, if that’s okay with you. He’s your father, after all ... Master,” Katrina winked at me and kissed me while Trista Scott planted her cunt on my cock to ride me during lunch.

“Tonight, I want you and ... Marcie, to double up on Dad. Both of you, with strap-ons, pegging him and each other. Eating each other out. Rimming each other in front of him. Taking him in all six of your holes. The classic threesome with a kinky twist or two. He won’t know what’s hit him, not at all. He’ll be putty in your hands. Make him eat you out, too, and rim you, of course. I want him hooked on kinky sex and group sex in particular. I want monogamy impossible for him. No Wednesday night prayer meeting for him tonight. He’ll just have to make his excuses. But he will be getting some religion, in a whole new way, crying out to Jesus and everything,” I chuckled, very pleased that things had gone this way so far, as Trista creamed herself on me with her bloody snatch again.

“Yep, I’ll make him see stars and angels! So will Marcie. Right, Marcie?” Katrina turned to Marcie, who grinned and ran her tongue along her lips in eager anticipation.

“I want to see just how far the apple falls from the tree. Can’t have Katrina hogging the father-son double action, can we?” Marcie told us, adding, “though he clearly isn’t in your league, Master. No one is. You’re the One.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.