Mark Smythe, Esquire, Naked in School
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2016 by Col. Jack Harrison

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The Naked In School Program affects a preacher's son who just transferred from a Christian school. But he's not quite the innocent, naïve Bible thumper that they expected.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Magic   Rape   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“Oh, fuck, this is terrific!” Chloe yelled out as Becky plowed her ass with the strap-on dildo and I sodomized my sister in another train.

Becky’s ass felt incredible, of course, just as Chloe’s had in a way, her fine, sweaty, ebony buns glistening in the dim light as I probed her tight, hot booty. Pulling her hair also seemed to turn her on, just as it proved to excite Chloe for her part. I just knew that she pushed back at me with the same power and energy that I showed her, much to my delight. I really enjoyed Becky in ways that I never would have expected before this happened. Sure, I wanted her like this, deep down, but I rated my chances as pretty much nil of anything ever happening like this with my sexy sister. Now, however, she was one of my lovers, and the only one so far who shared a residence with me.

It was certainly some of the better sex I had in my brief career as a lover, of course. Going balls deep inside Becky’s bottom was one hell of an experience for me, just as taking her strap-on in her culo seemed to delight Chloe in no small way. Of course, it was a fast-paced, intense, physical encounter, not a sweet session of tender lovemaking, but there was plenty of time for that later. For now, it was time to get it on and the three of us did that quite well, thank you very much. Judging from their moans and their toes curling, not to mention some expletives, I was far from the only one fighting not to cum just yet.

Suddenly, the phone rang, despite the late hour, and that was more than reason enough to let go for all of us. First, Becky creamed herself, promising to do this again soon and maybe do even better. Then Chloe spilled what cum she still made despite of her treatments. Finally, I exploded into my sister’s butt, withdrawing just in time for the phone call to reach Becky’s voicemail. It was Mom, of all people.

Becky picked up the phone and called Mom, who sounded very tired and even breathless. I didn’t know why, but I could guess. Dad and she had gotten it on for a change. From how it sounded, she had done very well out of it indeed. Well, I was somewhat right, if not entirely.

“Becky ... Your father and I are getting a divorce. My idea, not his. He’s not a happy camper about it, in fact. I just ... I can’t keep pretending that things are all that well, not after last night. I dropped the bomb on him tonight, just after supper. I also ... let’s just say that I’m not alone. I’m staying with Dr. Goldman. I think that it’s safe to say that I got my ... how do you say it, my ashes hauled. We just got done ... having sex. A lot of sex, in fact, Anton and I. We’re lovers now.

“Anyway, I owe you ... and Mark an engraved apology, let’s be blunt about that. Here I was, acting all high and mighty, and not an hour later, my own son was ravishing me like the horny slut that I wanted to be. I guess that I’m just not cut out for living the Christian life after all. I’m not sure what this will mean, but Anton assures me that I’ve been living my life wrong, trying to placate what he called a ‘borrowed god,’ no less. In any case, let me just say for the record that ... well, I had more enjoyable sex with Anton, Lucinda, and Mark than I’ve had with your father in years.

“I just hope that this doesn’t cause your father to go all crazy and everything, but I can’t live a lie anymore. I’ve firmly decided to keep sleeping with Anton ... and with Lucinda. And with Mark, if that’s okay with him. I’d love to commit incest with him again soon. Maybe even ... with you, daughter. I hope that you can forgive my harsh words and at least consider it. Oh, here comes Lucinda. I think that Anton and she have something to tell me. Love you guys. Again, I’m very sorry about what happened last night, guys,” Mom shocked us with the speed with which she changed her mind, not knowing that Becky had her on speaker.

“Well, Mom, I think that I’d like that very much. And, judging from what Mark just did,” Becky alluded to my thumbs-up sign, “He’s ready to not only forgive you, as I am, but to take you to bed as well. Yes, we had you on speaker.”

“Mom, do me a favor and don’t get angry or jealous, at least not too much, but I have plans to smooth things over with Dad. If these plans work out as I hope, well, we’ll see, but I suspect that he’ll be a brand new man. Maybe not ideal for you, even so, but a changed fellow for sure. Who knows what the future might bring after that, but I think that you’ll both be happier and better off for it all. Just trust me on that and whatever you do, DON’T WARN DAD, okay?” I urged Mom.

“Sure, baby. I’ll do that. So, does that mean that you ... and I ... can be intimate again soon? I really did enjoy it, you know. That was part of what bothered me, was knowing just how much we enjoyed it. Oh, and Becky ... I have something else to confess. Please, Anton ... Lucinda. Let me get this out. Becky ... I’m not your ... adoptive mother. I’m your birth mother. You and Mark are half-sister and half-brother. You were never picked up off the streets ... and you’re not totally black.

“Your father ... he was another minister, a married man, too, whom I had a brief fling with in a moment of ... lust. Your dad was nice enough to pass you off as adopted and raise you as his own, and forgive me to an extent, but our marriage ... it was never quite the same. He was also so insecure and so ... jealous after that. It didn’t help that in his rage, he slipped and hit on his secretary, who quit and threatened to sue the church. This deepened the pain between us. We fought a lot after that for a bit, but then we cooled off and mellowed out. We just never were the same and my leaving him now probably compounds the sense of betrayal.

“What made this worse was that your dad became paranoid. If I declined him, he put it down to him being ugly and me being into another man. So, I ... stopped declining him at all, even when it was perilously close to marital rape at times. Not quite, but close at times. I stopped suggesting ways to make it more pleasurable for me, because he took offense to that, too. It was partly my fault, though. I agreed to come back to him, begged him to take me back, promised that I would be truly his and never hurt him again ... and now I’ve broken that promise, too.

“The fact that we both had to lie to so many folks for so long just made things worse. The only good thing that came out of our reconciliation was you, Mark, and that part I don’t regret at all. That was the back story here, guys. Sorry that it was so painful, but now perhaps you understand it all. It’s a pity that your father and I didn’t have one of those ... open marriages, but I don’t know if even that would have helped.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.