Mark Smythe, Esquire, Naked in School
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2016 by Col. Jack Harrison

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The Naked In School Program affects a preacher's son who just transferred from a Christian school. But he's not quite the innocent, naïve Bible thumper that they expected.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Magic   Rape   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“So, now I’m one of your sworn Companions, Master ... or baby brother, or whatever you wish me to call you in private. I’ll call you anything, except maybe ‘late for dinner,’ that is,” Becky teased me as I arrived, still thinking of what to do with my new power, though as yet I didn’t know the full scale of it ... probably Becky didn’t, either, but she knew more than I did.

“Call me, ‘bro,’ or ‘honey,’ or ‘baby brother,’ or simply ‘Mark,’ or something like that. You’re my sister! I’m not going to make you call me ‘Master’ all the time. Especially with the whole ... you know... ,” I stammered for a moment, due to the awkwardness of what I was about to say.

“Race, slavery, me being black, you being white thing? The fact that your sister is a ‘sista,’ that sort of thing? I appreciate your sensitivity to that rather touchy issue. Don’t take it too far and be too sensitive, but in some rare contexts, it shows that you’re a sensible guy. True, this is voluntary, purely voluntary, despite the vows. I can back out of it at any time and only my honor ... and the favor of the Symposium, would be lost.

“Even so, I never would do that. I am here of my own free will and shall remain so. Still, yes, the context, one of slavery and racism, that makes it touchier than most issues, so I do appreciate your consideration, your thoughtfulness about it, lover,” Becky told me as she knelt to suck my cock as soon as the door closed behind us.

“Well, it helps that I love you, both as a brother and as a lover, of course,” I reminded her as I caressed her wonderful, kinky hair, and welcomed her lips and tongue pleasuring me that way.

“And I love you, baby brother. I adore you. I worship you. Let’s not kid ourselves. I’m madly in love with my own brother and that’s how it will stay. Mmmm ... Chrissy has a nice flavor to her. May I eat her out some time, pretty please?” Becky actually begged me for a chance to go down on the transplanted Mississippi girl.

“Of course, and I hope that she returns the favor. She’d be a fool not to, with a sweet pussy like yours,” I winked at Becky, who continued servicing me with her hot mouth.

“Well, you could just instruct her and she’d do it, you know. Chrissy will never refuse you a thing. Not just because she swore an oath to you, but for the same reason that she did ... she’s very much smitten with you now. That’s the truth of why she wanted to give you her cherry, which she did. I can’t wait until we all live together. We’ll be able to now, sooner than you think. The Symposium has money, lots of it, and it’s now effectively yours, except in a strictly legal sense.

“The best part? Since it belongs to the Symposium, it can never be marital property in the event of a divorce, though I rate one highly improbable between Adela and you. Not just for the green card, either, which will be easy enough to set up. Not even just because she’s your Companion as well as your fiancee now. No, it’s because that girl is every bit as lovesick for you as Chrissy, Chloe, Sarah, Katrina, Marcie, and myself. Don’t be shocked. Hell, Jordan, Ryan, and Andrew all have crushes on you as well.

“The Archon’s Lure, they call it. It’s a well-known sign of being the Archon, in fact. The ancient Sages worked on it, as part of the plan which created the Prophecy, one that they caused with their magic. The Archon, whoever he or she was, would have a powerful, magnetic, sexual and romantic pull or draw on anyone whom he really wished to keep. It varies from person to person in strength, but it is far stronger to the Sage’s Lure, which is the next best thing, and that’s rather potent, too. William Howard must have had a lot of pride and independence to break free of its influence. If Theresa Howard had been the Archon, I doubt that even that would have been enough to sever their bond.

“The purpose of the Lure was simple: to enable the Archon, and the Sages, to seduce and keep regular bedfellows, lovers that they could enjoy ... and, well, fuck. It works ... phenomenally well, in fact. And the more sexual activity that the Companion or anyone else has with the Archon, well, the stronger it gets. It’s part of why Jordan and Ryan had to have you. It’s part of why the girls at school can’t refuse you. It’s part of why even Lucinda Clarke craved you so much. It’s why even your mother can’t help the feelings of lust that you stir inside her breast. It’s why Donna Davis would be complete putty in your hands if you so much as slipped your hand up her skirt.

“It doesn’t work as fiercely on Sages, but it does exert some influence on them, plus they revere you. As for why it didn’t work as well on Larry, well ... Larry already had a crush on Ms. Howard and has had one for years. He can’t help himself. It’s hard to fight that kind of potent love and chemistry. His is a ... worshipful, yet resentful of that worshipfulness, or rather he was resentful, that kind of love. A pre-existing affection is much tougher to overcome, and well, Larry has it bad for ... Theresa. She’s his goddess and I think that he would admit that now.

“Don’t worry. He’ll never be a problem for you again ... or for his sister, or anyone else. Larry will do exactly what Theresa wants from now on, and she’ll definitely reward him for his loyalty. With her body, among other things. Especially with Trista’s body, which I think that he will get very used to pleasuring. I know that I would. I bet that, right now, they’re having a threesome. Dollars to donuts, they’re at it, all three of them, and the girls are going to wear poor Larry out.

“Speaking of which, which of your ladies shall we call for YOUR threesome, baby brother? I hope that we can avoid a full-on orgy tonight, but I do want a threesome for you. I want it badly for you. I want to taste another woman and have you taste her, and everything else. So, baby brother, which lucky lady is it tonight? I’ll get her on the phone and have her driving straight to you. You can have them all come over, but I’m asking you nicely to keep it to three of us tonight.

“And then, well, a different lady perhaps tomorrow night. And another one the next, and so forth, if that’s okay with you, until we’ve had threesomes with each of them ... you and me, that is. Penny for your thoughts, bro?” Becky proposed, and I knew exactly who it would be.

I gave Becky the number for Chloe Zamora. It was high time that she and I went all the way together. Adela, Sarah, Katrina, Marcie, Chrissy, etc ... they would all get their turn, but Chloe was first to declare herself mine. That in itself was worthy of a reward in my book. So what if she had no pussy? Private parts didn’t define gender in my book. I loved that Mexican gurl more than ever and I was going to take her to bed tonight.

As soon as Becky swallowed my load, she dialed Chloe up and my sweet Latina was only too happy to answer. She breathlessly agreed, though it was clear that she had just been fucked by someone. I didn’t mind. I had just gotten head from my own sister, albeit adopted, and I had just taken Chrissy’s cherry. I had more or less encouraged Chloe to go after two of the teachers, at least, and I knew in my bones that she had been with either or both of them. Sloppy seconds were fine by me, especially in a good cause.

“Mr. Wang or Mr. Waldron, baby?” I asked Chloe while watching Becky lick her lips to get the last taste of my cum.

“Yes, sir! That’s right, both of them! I lured them to my car, drove them to a park, and that’s where I am right now, having sucked both of their dicks for the hell of it. I swallowed both of their loads, too, and then I let Mr. Wang suck my dick, even though I hate having one. I told him that I would, after all, and I’m a woman of my word. Mr. Waldron wanted to rim me, so he just did that. I came in Mr. Wang’s mouth, something that he’d never let a man do, but since I’m a woman, he’s okay with it. Maybe next time I’ll let them fuck me in the ass, if you’re okay with that. Oh, fuck ... don’t worry, I’ll be right ... there! I just have to deal with Mr. Wang and Mr. Waldron sucking my little tits and biting my ass!” Chloe promised me, quite clearly wanting to join me, as soon as she could let the teachers off easily and send them home.

“Teachers insatiable for you? I can’t blame them. You have a fine ass and your little tits are still very nice and firm. I can’t wait to have your mouth wrapped around my dick, too,” I teased Chloe, who whimpered and hung up in her desperately horny state.

“Poor Chloe, a victim of her own success, of course. She’s so good at sucking cock that both Mr. Wang and Mr. Waldron are ready to fill her dance card, big time. I bet that she’s getting them over their exes in a hurry. Mind you, Mr. Wang is already retirement age and Mr. Waldron is no spring chicken himself, but still much younger than Mr. Wang, I believe. Then again, she honestly likes the dick, so what’s there to say, right? She’ll be here, have no fear,” I grinned at the idea of how displeased both teachers’ exes would be to know that their dry spell was over.

Becky and I still had some time to play with, so she quickly changed the topic to supper, “How about we make supper together, if that’s okay with you. Nice surprise for sweet Chloe, to have us make her dinner, right? What do you think?”

“I love the idea. How about spaghetti? Very basic, very American, very delicious and filling!” I proposed one of my favorite dishes.

That was when I saw a very broad grin on Becky’s lips as she produced the jar of marinara sauce that she hid behind her back, along with the package of angel hair pasta. She knew what I was going to propose and she already determined to give me what I wished. Setting the jar and package down, she locked lips with me again before I could say anything, and I was more than ready to slip her some tongue. So what if it was a snowball? It was my fucking snowball, damn it, from the girl who had just sucked her own brother’s dick with a passion!

“Oh, God, sis, you’re just too good to be true at times! This is perfect, you and me together, brother and sister, but also lovers and best friends, cooking together, kissing each other, playing with each other... ,” I said as I began to cut up some garden veggies for the sauce and Becky got to work on browning the hamburger meat.

“I know, it’s fucking awesome, ain’t it? No Mom and Dad checking up on us, telling us that we can’t kiss, can’t make out, can’t go down on each other, can’t feel each other up, can’t have sex, can’t engage in some perfectly healthy sodomy, etc. Can’t snuggle up naked together in bed or on the sofa, can’t cook naked or half-naked together ... you get the picture. None of which they can stop us from doing anymore. You and me, you and Chloe, you and Adela, me and you and them ... you’re free, bro. We’re free. I can eat pussy if I wish, as long as you don’t mind, and I can suck sweet pussy juice off your cock as well. I can ride you all night long and no one can stop me but you,” Becky beamed at that thought.

“As if I’d ever want to stop you, babe,” I assured my sweet sister as we finished up the preparation and got to work on actually making the sauce.

“I know, right? You gotta admit, bro ... we click. You and me. My pussy fits your cock. My mouth fits your dick ... and your balls. One of these days, I want to rim you, too, right after you’ve had some cum shot up there. I want to lick a man’s spunk from your crack. I want to lick your taint sometime, too. Imagine that! I don’t want you to ever doubt, sweet brother, that I will gladly taste and lick and kiss every part of you. All that you have to do is ask, and sometimes, you won’t even have to do that.

“I want you to feel free to walk around buck naked, knowing that I will gladly do so, too, if you wish, and that anytime you ask it of me, I’ll come running to service you. Hell, I just want to tag along and follow you around half the time, crawl behind you with my tongue up your ass, shower with you, spread your legs while you sit on the sofa and suck you long and hard ... sit on your cock whenever I can, etc. Whatever you want, bro. Orgies? Done! I’m your Companion as well as your sister and lover. I’m that because I wish to be yours ... and I am yours. For life. Forever.

“Whatever you ask, whatever you want. I know what I said about just wanting threesomes, but if you want the full clusterfuck, go head and claim it. Whatever you wish. I just suggested that because I hope to experience that as well as ... the other things, and it seemed a natural progression for us. But in this, and all other things, I bow to your wishes and surrender to your every whim ... to your will, my lord,” Becky threw in that last part to remind me that I really did have the upper hand with her ... I had the power and she knew it ... and loved it.

“Right now, what I want is to try some wine. I never have, you know. I presume that you have, though. So, sweet sister, do you have any wine? For you, me ... and Chloe to drink?” I asked Becky as I started making some garlic bread without anyone even asking.

“Oh, fuck, yes, bro! Another benefit of us living together on our own, of course. We get to drink wine or beer or whatever else pleases you. Here is a Shiraz, baby brother. Let me get three glasses. One for each of us. I have to warn you, though, it’s an acquired taste. Red wine is typically fairly dry, you see, not sweet. If you’re expecting it to taste like grape juice, you’ll be a bit let down. Chloe might be more familiar with it, though, not growing up in a teetotaling family,” Becky uncorked a fresh bottle like an expert and poured three proper wine glasses for us, just as Chloe arrived.

“Dios mio ... is that ... spaghetti cooking? And garlic bread? And wine? You have wine? You wanted to wine and dine me, as well as fuck me? I’d have settled for the fucking, but damn, lover! You ... me ... and Becky? Two threesomes in one night? I’m such a lucky bitch, you know! Even more than I thought! I want to warn you, though ... I’m the world’s messiest eater of spaghetti, at least according to my tia, Gloria, who makes awesome spaghetti herself.

“Yeah, I know ... a Mexican girl who eats something other than chimis, tamales, and fish tacos, but, I’ve been here long enough by now to pick up the taste for classic American comfort foods, too. People are far too quick to assume that we don’t eat anything but Mexican in the barrios. Boy are they dead wrong!” Chloe gushed as I handed her a glass of Shiraz and the three of us clinked them together.

“People are racist morons who buy into stereotypes. Fuck ‘em,” I winked at Chloe, even as she set the glass down briefly to undress in the kitchen.

“There, I’m as naked as you two cuties. Thanks for understanding about ... you know, earlier, lover,” Chloe told me, while Becky ogled her openly.

“There’s nothing to understand. Right, Becky?” I said Becky’s name in a way that gave her a visible shiver.

“What stud muffin said. He’s a god, ain’t he? We’re such lucky bitches to have him,” Becky announced, triggering a nod and a laugh from Chloe.

“To our man, then ... and hopefully a few centuries in his service. If I can stay young and still serve him forever ... it’s win-win for me,” Chloe offered a toast as she kicked her clothes out of the room.

“And to me getting to keep your sweet ladies as my delightful lovers, girls,” I winked at them as we clinked glasses yet again and actually sipped the wine.

“Oh, God, this wine ... damn, Becky ... you spared no expense! This wine wasn’t just with you in mind, was it? It’s fantastic!” Chloe praised Becky’s taste in wine, while I simply adjusted to the dryness like the neophyte that I was.

“Nope, babe. It’s for the Archon. Bought and paid for by the Symposium, just like our future house. I can’t wait to actually locate it. Maybe we’ll get lucky and have a realtor who doesn’t mind fucking the clientele. I’ve always wanted to see that happen for real and not just in porn. You know, I still think that it’s awesome that the future ruler of the world is a seventeen year old boy who happens to be my one and only sweet brother. My baby brother. My loving, caring, wise, strong, just brother. My stud brother. Compared to ruling the world, banging a real estate agent is small potatoes, but I want every delightful experience for my man.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.