Mark Smythe, Esquire, Naked in School
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Col. Jack Harrison

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Naked In School Program affects a preacher's son who just transferred from a Christian school. But he's not quite the innocent, naïve Bible thumper that they expected.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Magic   Rape   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

It was one hell of a lunch break, too, as I tried to eat my lunch, only to continue to have female attention, though so did Ryan and Jordan ... at least at first. However, when Ryan and Jordan got suspiciously cozy during their double handjob with Katrina Vandernoot, the head of the cheerleading squad, the gig was up, and someone from shop class let slip what took place between them and me. Katrina stunned us by not making a face, but pressing the guys together and having them make out. She licked her lips in front of us all and slipped them both some tongue in front of us, before having them crawl to me.

I was busy finishing my food and enjoying the rubdown that Chloe gave me, when first Ryan and then Jordan started to lick the head of my dick and nearly swallow it more than once. What followed stunned me even more. Katrina joined them on her knees and I found three mouths on my cock and balls, licking and sucking for all they were worth. The next thing that I knew, Sarah Karloff had knelt behind me and was tonguing my butt-crack through the opening in my seat.

"Oh, God, what brought that on, Sarah?" I teased her.

"I just had to do it, babe. Look, maybe I've been teasing you a bit much, and I will probably do even more of it if and when I win my bet, but I am VERY attracted to you ... I never met you until today, but your cock, your ass ... your mouth ... every inch of you, exposed to me, it makes me very wet. If you didn't realize before why I want you as my slave for the week, it's so I can try any and every sexual position and fantasy on you that I like. Whatever I like, for a whole week, just so that I can enjoy you before you tire of me the way that you would if we dated.

"Besides, you have a girlfriend, a fiancee, and a booty call. This is just you and me having fun. I have no desire to break you guys up. I have a few boyfriends, but they're all married. I'm not stupid. I want guys who aren't obsessed with me and won't try to monopolize me. Fidelity is so overrated! Part of me wishes that Mrs. Cavendish would yield, though. She's a yummy sort and actually like that whole 'Velma' look that she has. Glasses, pageboy hairdo, very librarian of her. Cute. And frankly the closest thing to a proper butch dyke that I've ever lusted to try. And that ass of hers ... I bet that it's very sweet and smooth, very lickable."

"So, make sure that you lose this bet," I said, but that was as much as I could while Katrina straddled my cock and pulled her spankies aside to plant her wet pussy on my virgin dick.

Just like that, without any real warning or planning, I lost my virginity to the captain of the cheerleading squad during my lunch break, while my girlfriend and fiancee were great sports and fed me as I fucked. It wasn't quite how I pictured ceasing my technically virginal state, but I wasn't going to complain, even as Katrina pulled up her top and interrupted my meal to shove my face into her cleavage.

"And give up the chance to do things like that to you whenever I wish? Nice try, but not going for it. How does her bosom taste, Mark? Katrina, how does his tongue feel between your tits," Sarah teased us as she continued to rim me and the guys now licked Katrina's butt-crack without even being asked.

"Well, how does his ass taste, slut?" Katrina laughed now, stopping to moan as she now increasingly felt her climax build...

"It's the most delicious male butt that I've ever even licked! Maybe I should lose, just so that I get the privilege of following Mark around to rim his tasty crack! Not to mention suck his wonderful cock," Sarah admitted, just as her tongue finally forced me to cum deep inside the warm wetness of Katrina's cunt.

"Ooooh, boys, that's a very hot load! Want to clean it up?" Katrina rose and led the guys on their hands and knees to another table, where she parted her thighs to encourage them to eat a creampie left by me.

"Wow, not a virgin anymore, eh? Sweet! It was only a matter of time, once enough girls saw your fine cock. Oh, look at how those boys are acting with Katrina ... those tough guys are putty in her hands. She has them licking up your cum from her twat!" Marcie said as she knelt to suck my freshly used dick.

"Well, it doesn't hurt that they both want you. You can tell. They want Katrina and each other as well, but they definitely want you, Mark. I dare say that they'll all be going out of their way to fuck you this year, just like the rest of us. Like it or not, Mark, you're now cock of the walk. Quite a feat for a nerd like you, but you are a very well-endowed one ... no wonder Andrew and Larry are threatened by you. You basically just waltzed in and took over their prime mating rights without even trying ... all that you had to do was strip and show off that cock to the size queens in this school.

"It must be a real slap in the face to these jocks, too. You're naked, you just barely lost your virginity, and you've been fucked in the ass in public by two guys, you're a transfer student from a church school, and yet everyone here can tell that you're the alpha male ... that's the sexy paradox about you. You defy all the usual rules and expectations. Your attitude hasn't undermined you, either. You've refused to take any crap from them. People notice that kind of shit. The way that you took up for me, for instance," Chloe explained as she licked my neck while Adela stuck her tongue in my ear.

"Face it, Mark ... no matter how much I tease you, I want you bad! The teasing was just a way to make sure that you were eager to fuck me. I really hoped to get you so hot and bothered that you took me right there and then, but I understand why you didn't ... yet. Just know that if you ever do, not only will I not resist, but I'll try to encourage Mrs. Cavendish to join in. Maybe I can eat her pussy while you fuck me or have her suck my tits. Anytime that you want to fuck me, I'm game for it. Any. Fucking. Time.

"Let's not kid ourselves, Mark. Whatever happens with this bet ... oh, screw it, can we call the bet off and just agree that I'm your sex slave? The more I think about it, the hotter the idea of it makes me. As for Mrs. Cavendish, I just hope that you reward me by working with me to make her surrender to me ... I really do want her as my slave. I want her as my bitch, just as I want to be yours. I just don't know how to make her yield to me," Sarah pouted as she finished licking my ass.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.