Underground Star - Cover

Underground Star

Copyright© 2016 by Fh John

Chapter 2: A Slight Detour

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Slight Detour - When a creepy man approaches my fourteen-year-old daughter and I at the mall, offering to turn her into a star, I have my doubts about him and what he has in mind. Phoebe is excited, however, and presses me to let her do it. I spoil her too much, I think, so I give in. It turns out that my doubts were well deserved, but Phoebe's eagerness convinces me to let her pursue her dream and before I know it, she is a star of the underground kind and I'm one of her co-stars.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I didn't know what to do with myself the entire way home. Phoebe sat there next to me, her dress back where it belonged, with the money she had made fanned in her fingers. She stared down at it as if she couldn't believe it was actually her money. I remember what it was like to be her age and how I felt if I had twenty dollars burning a hole in my pocket. I couldn't imagine what she felt like having five hundred dollars of her own money.

"Will you take me shopping again, daddy," she said before we were halfway home. I was right about the money burning a hole in her pocket. Already, all she could think about was spending it. "Please," she added. "I want some more clothes—sexier clothes."

"Sexier," I said with a chuckle. "I hardly think such a thing exists."

"I want to buy some lingerie this time. For you, daddy," she said in a lower voice, a voice that was seductive in nature.

"Huh?" I said, snapping out of my daze. "What do you mean, for me?"

"I think Pack was right about what he said." She smiled. "But I am going to make you wait until next week. I like the idea of getting it on film. For now, I want to tease you until you want me so bad that you won't be able to say no." She giggled as if she were the devil's bride.

"I think I should just take you home," I said. "I think this has already gotten way out of hand."

"Oh, stop," she said. "You're worrying again. I saw the way you were looking at me while he took my pictures."

"I, uh ... no. I did no such thing."

"Yes you did," she said brightly. "Why do you think I got so turned on."

"Wait," I said. "Are you saying that I turned you on?"

"Uh huh," she said. "You, my sweet daddy, are the guy I want more than anyone else."

"You've lost your mind, girl," I said.

"I'm going to have you, daddy. Count on it. You always give me what I want. Always." She giggled. "Now, take me shopping, like a good daddy, so I can buy some sexy lingerie to seduce you with."

"You're not kidding, are you?"

"Nope. I'm gonna be my sexy daddy's first girlfriend." She giggled again. She looked so cute being all happy like that. How could I say no?

2

I was starting to get used to the way people looked at us as we walked through the mall again. It still wasn't easy. Some people looked at me like I was a freak of nature; as if any self respecting father in the world would never allow his daughter to dress that way. I couldn't deny that she looked like some kind of Kim Kardashian wanna-be, her cotton dress emphasizing her young, womanly curves, enough to keep her from being naked, but not enough to completely conceal her budding body, some cleavage exposed, her nipples poking through and her slim, but sexy legs pumping as we walked toward the store where she planned to buy even more provocative clothing. Clothing she intended on using to convince me to defile her even more than she had already been defiled.

Then, there were the other looks. Looks from grown men who could very well have their own daughters her age. Some of them shook their heads after viewing her, but it was clear that they weren't shaking their heads in disgust. They couldn't have been. The looks of lust in their eyes was too obvious to deny. These looks came from only a small percentage of the men. Most of the men looked away from her so quickly that it was clear they wanted to scrub what they had already seen from their brains, knowing full well that she wasn't old enough to be gawked at. But there were some guys who clearly didn't mind looking at her that way and it was clear that some of them wanted to do more than look.

"Hey there, young miss Barnes," a male voice said from behind us. It came so suddenly that I damn near jumped out of my own skin. I spun around and recognized the face immediately. The voice came from her English teacher. He was a stern black man, the type of teacher who was hard on his students and I respected him for that. Luckily, it seemed like she did well in his class, so there was no problem. I had met him a few times at teacher's conferences and the moment I saw him, I felt like I was an inch tall. I hated that we bumped into someone we knew with her dressed the way she was.

"Mr. Billings!" Phoebe exclaimed. Apparently, Phoebe wasn't ashamed to be seen, not even by people she knew well. To my surprise, she took several steps toward him and without an ounce of hesitation, she reached her arms up, inviting him to hug her and even more surprising to me, was that he readily gave her the hug she was asking for. Once again, life was surprising me in ways I didn't expect. Not only did they hug, but the hug lasted an inappropriate length of time and even though his hands didn't drift far enough down to cause me any alarm, they came close to it. His fingertips ended at the part of her rump that began its womanly curve. They hugged with their bodies tight to each other. For a teacher and his student, it was vastly inappropriate and I couldn't believe that it happened so easily.

After their embrace broke, Phoebe still kept herself tight against him, but instead of being in front of him, she stood to the side and he kept his hand pressed against her lower back, but I quickly took note that he was allowing his hand to drift lower. I didn't look directly at it. I didn't want to be obvious about my awareness of where his hand was, but I kept track as it continued its downward slide.

"Daddy, this is Mr. Billings. You remember him, don't you?"

"Yes, of course," I said. I extended my right hand to him and he extended his to me. It was his left hand that was now fully groping my daughter's ass right there in the middle of the mall. He was clearly a brave man; brave enough to keep going anyway. We shook hands and he kept right on with his left hand, never removing it. It was fully on her rump and it didn't seem like he had any intention of removing it. Had I not just finished watching my daughter suck another man's cock, I think I would have had a heart attack.

What was more important to me, was the realization that I had somehow failed my daughter. She clearly had no boundaries, or if she did have any, I hadn't found them yet. She had no compunctions about allowing one of her teachers to fondle her ass right out in public. This was something she and I were going to have a conversation about.

"My daddy's taking me out shopping for some sexy clothes," she said. She looked up at him. "You know," she added conspiratorially. "The kind of clothes that I let you look at underneath my desk."

Busted, I thought to myself. At least things were beginning to make a little more sense. These two already had a bit of history with each other. The kind of history that was never supposed to happen, but did. I never thought a black man's face could turn so red, but his did.

"I, um," he said, finally removing his hand from her ass. I actually enjoyed watching him squirm.

"Don't worry, Mr. Billings. My dad's cool with it. He won't turn you in for gawking at my panties all hour. He understands that I wouldn't show you unless I wanted you to look."

"I, uh..." He looked down at her and then at me. "I don't know what to say."

"Thank you would be a start," I informed him.

"Yes. Um ... thank you. Certainly," he said.

I stepped in a little closer to him and spoke in a low voice. "I don't blame you for looking at her," I said. "She's quite a spectacle. All I ask as that you don't get noticed and if you do, don't you dare put the blame on her. She wouldn't show you a damn thing unless she knew you wanted to look. Got it?"

"Of course," he said. "I understand."

"Good."

I don't know what came over me. I guess maybe I was feeling a little sex-drunk, the image of Phoebe's lips wrapped around Packard's cock was still on auto-repeat in my head. God forgive me, but all I could think about was watching her in action again, so, on impulse, I made arrangements for her to do it again.

"And you, young lady," I said, waving a fatherly finger at her and working hard to keep my voice low in the echoey halls of the mall. "How dare you tease this man without offering to take care of him?"

She giggled and covered her mouth with one hand. "I'm sorry, daddy," she said. "Should I offer to take care of him now?"

"Take care of me," he said. He sounded worried, but also interested.

"He wants me to suck your cock," she said, giggling again. "He likes watching me do that for guys."

"My um ... cock?"

"Mmmhmm," she said. "I love sucking cocks. I've never sucked a black one before. Will you let me suck your cock, Mr. Billings?"

"Oh, my Lord," he said as if he couldn't believe his ears. I couldn't blame him for feeling that way. It wasn't long before that, I was in those very shoes and it felt good to be on the giving end, instead of the receiving end. "This isn't some kind of set up, is it? You don't have my wife on speed dial or anything, do you?"

"No, Mr. Billings," Phoebe said. "I really do want to suck your cock. A lot of the girls in school want to. I'd love to be the girl that got to actually do it."

"A lot of the girls?"

"Mmhmm," she said. "A lot of them want you. We giggle about you all the time, Mr. Billings."

"Oh. I see," he said, his face going back to a full on blush.

3

Not long after, we were outside of the mall. We walked around the outskirts, finding the perfect place, waiting around just long enough not to be seen entering it, we snuck our way into a secluded alcove, a natural hiding place tucked into one of the angled corners in the back of the mall.

Phoebe got right down to business with him the moment we were out of sight. She pressed herself against him, pinning him against the white brick wall of the building, kissing him as if they were boyfriend and girlfriend. He bent low for her, bringing his head down to her, his mouth open wide as he fed his tongue into Phoebe's mouth. Their jaw muscles flexed as they swirled their tongues together, kissing passionately and with hunger for each other. His hands were no longer shy about groping her ass and I decided to help him out in that regard. I stepped forward and lifted her skirt for him, so his hands could feel her warm, smooth skin.

They made out for ten full minutes before moving on and I couldn't deny that I was enjoying the taboo of watching one of Phoebe's teachers kissing her like that. Letting them make out was just as bad as doing it myself; it was something I knew I would someday end up doing with my daughter and as I watched them, I imagined what it would be like to feel my own tongue mixing with hers. My anticipation for that moment grew.

I always treated sex like such a big deal before that, as if two people joining together in sexual relations should be forbidden except for rigid circumstances. In my head, sex was reserved solely for married couples, or couples committed to marrying at some point. Sex wasn't to be taken casually. It wasn't to be given easily.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.