Buck Fever - Cover

Buck Fever

Copyright© 2016 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He only wanted to take his nephew hunting to bag a deer. You know, to do a little male bonding and put something in the freezer. But then his niece and daughter insisted on going along, too. In the end, more got bagged than just a buck, and the fever the girls got had nothing to do with not being able to shoot a deer.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Bob felt chagrined as they approached the area where he’d left Sam and Randy, and found them still at work. Their tree stand was basically complete, and now they were improving it, adding a back rest. They’d obviously been hard at work while he and Mallory ... well ... hadn’t.

He had a moment of doubt, though, when his daughter stood up from where she’d been bent over cutting a branch with the bow saw, and smiled and waved at him.

She looked just like she’d looked every other time he’d seen her in the recent past.

But now he knew she wasn’t just like he’d thought she was every other time he’d seen her, lately.

“Boy are you in for a treat,” Mallory, called out to the pair, brash as all get out.

“Why?” asked Samantha.

“Mallory!” warned Bob.

“Wait until you get to the part where he distracts you while you try to shoot,” said Mallory, ignoring him.

“Oh?” Sam obviously heard something in her cousin’s voice, and looked questioningly at her father.

“Mallory!” barked Bob.

“Oh, calm down,” said Mallory. “I’m not going to ruin the surprise.”

“What surprise?” asked Sam, now suspicious.

“There won’t be any surprise,” said Bob, doggedly.

“Oh, is Randy going to surprise her instead?” asked Mallory, grinning.

Bob felt a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach as he realized Mallory was not going to give him any time to adjust to their new relationship before the others were made privy to it.

“Stop!” said Bob, tensely. “There’s a right way and a wrong way to go about this.”

“What’s going on here?” asked Sam, fully suspicious now.

“Yeah? What’s going on?” asked Randy as he approached the group.

“I see you’ve made good progress,” said Bob, trying to steer the conversation to a more comfortable topic.

“We made excellent progress too,” said Mallory, smoothly.

“You did?” asked Sam.

Bob wanted to grab her and put his hand over her mouth. She spoke before he could.

“I put five bullets in a circle this big,” bragged Mallory, holding up her hands to form a circle.

“Impressive,” said Randy, wiping his hands on his jeans. “We heard the shots. Who’s next?”

“I think Sam should go next,” said Mallory. “He’s very good at teaching a girl what to do.”

“Oh, crap,” groaned Bob.

Sam reached to take Mallory by the arm and dragged her away from the men until they were far enough that they couldn’t be heard. Their heads went together. Mallory was obviously doing the talking.

Sam’s head went back sharply, her neck stiff. She darted a glance in the direction of the men. Bob was quite sure that look was at him. He wondered what he was going to do now. He expected her to react like any normal girl might react if she found out her father had diddled her best friend. Not happily.

But the conversation went on. Now it was obvious Sam was interrogating Mallory.

“What’s going on?” asked Randy, again. He looked puzzled.

Bob had no answer. So the truth just slipped out again.

“I saw what you three were doing in the back of the camper last night,” he said.

“Shit!” gasped Randy.

Finally, somebody looked guilty.

“I discussed it with your sister,” said Bob.

“Oh.” Randy looked away.

Finally a teenager who got caught doing something acted like a teenager who got caught doing something. He eventually looked back at Bob.

“Are you going to shoot me?” he asked, his voice trembling.

“Of course not,” said Bob, shocked.

“I didn’t do anything to Sam that she didn’t say was okay,” the boy argued.

“Mallory told me all about that,” said Bob.

It finally penetrated Randy’s brain that Bob wasn’t breathing fire.

“I bet that was interesting,” Randy hazarded.

“You have no idea,” sighed Bob.

“I bet I do,” Randy responded.

“Why do you say that?”

“I know how she feels about you,” said Randy. “So does Sam.”

“Criminy,” said Bob. “Is there anybody who doesn’t know?”

“Oh, it’s only me and Sam who know,” said the boy. “And it’s not like they talk to me about it directly. But they talk to each other about how they feel about you, and I’m there, sometimes.”

“I bet you are,” growled Bob.

“Only because they come get me,” Randy said, clearly defending himself.

“And you fight them like crazy, but they’re too strong for you, right?” Bob’s voice was full of sarcasm.

“What would you do?” asked Randy. He frowned. “I mean imagine that you’re not related to them. What would you do then?”

Bob started to say he’d give both of them a good, sound spanking, but then images of that flooded his mind ... girls over his lap ... naked buns exposed ... buns that turn pink as he slapped them, requiring that he rub them ... maybe with lotion ... and of course his oily fingers might slip ... accidentally, of course. He remembered how incredibly hot and tight Mal’s pussy had been as he explored its depths with his middle finger. He’d found her cervix and rimmed it with the tip of his finger, eliciting a squeal of delight from the young girl. Her legs, already wide open in acceptance of what he was doing, spread wider. And she’d put a bullet on the edge of the plate while he was doing that!

“I have no idea,” Bob finally admitted.

“They’re both such babes,” said Randy.

“Yeah,” sighed Bob, staring at the two girls.

“What are you going to do now?” asked Randy.

“Again, I have no idea,” said Bob.

It was silent for a few seconds, and then Randy exhibited his intelligence.

“So ... did you and Mal ... do anything?”

Bob just looked at him, frowning.

“I told you I know how she feels,” said the boy. “If she had half a chance, I know she’d try to get you to do something.” He frowned again. “She sounded like maybe you did something.”

“I admit I had a lapse in judgment, and sort of lost control,” said Bob.

Randy shrugged. “I’ve been trying to lose control with them for years. They won’t let me.”

“I saw what they do to keep you in line,” said Bob. “Last night. Remember?”

“That’s all they’ll do with me,” said Randy. “I swear.”

“I believe you,” said Bob. “I appreciate that you’ve never been ... um ... forceful with them.”

“Are you kidding? They’d kill me,” said the boy. “Or cut me off. That might be even worse!”

“Indeed,” said Bob.

It was quiet again for a bit. The girls still had their heads together.

“They made a pact,” said Randy, quietly.

“She told me,” said Bob.

“So ... um ... does that mean...” Randy’s voice cracked, and Bob realized he was both nervous and a little embarrassed.

“If you’re asking whether you get to have sex with Sam because I had sex with your sister, the answer is no,” said Bob, firmly. “I did not fuck your sister.”

“Oh,” said Randy.

He was so obviously disappointed that Bob almost laughed.

“We talked about waiting until next year,” said Bob, just to see what Randy’s reaction would be. That reaction did make him laugh. “Mal said you have it bad for Sam,” he said, in follow-up.

“I can’t help it,” said Randy. “She’s ... I don’t know ... she’s the best girl I know.”

“Thanks,” said Bob. “I’m in agreement with you.”

“She just makes me feel crazy sometimes,” said Randy.

“Women will do that to you,” said Bob, sagely.

“I think I love her,” said Randy, very softly.

Bob suppressed the urge to snort. He moderated his reply.

“It’s hard to tell, when you don’t have a lot of experience with women,” he suggested.

“It’s like if she’s mad at me, I can’t breathe,” said Randy. “When I’m around her and she’s talking to other guys, my stomach hurts and I want to hit them. When she smiles at me, I feel like I won the lottery. And when she touches me...”

“You don’t need to go into detail about that part,” said Bob.

“Oh,” said Randy, darting him a look. “Yeah. Sorry.”

“I’m going to say you don’t have to be sorry,” said Bob. “She’s a big girl. A lot bigger than I realized. I can’t blame you for feeling the way you do. And I suppose I can’t blame her for what she decides to do with you. As a father I don’t like that, but as a man I understand.”

“Thanks,” said Randy, straightening up a little. “Even if it isn’t very much.”

Bob laughed again.

“When I was your age, the idea of two girls giving me a blow job at the same time was what we called a blue movie. I’d have killed just to get my hands on one of those films, much less actually have it happen to me. That kind of thing just didn’t happen back then.”

“I guess I never really thought about it like that,” said Randy. “We three have been best buds for so long, and grown up together that I guess I take that for granted. Everything we ever learned about that stuff we learned together.”

“I suppose you played doctor,” said Bob.

“Doctor? I don’t think so.”

“Where you examined them and they examined you?”

“Oh, you mean ‘I’ll show you mine if you show me yours, ‘“ he said.

“Yes,” said Bob.

“Yeah, we did that kind of thing a lot. We were having a race to see who grew hair first.”

Again, Bob suppressed a laugh. “Who won?”

“Sam, actually,” said Randy. “I was really mad, because I was a year older and I didn’t think it was fair that she’d get hair before I did.”

“Boys lag behind girls at that stage of things,” said Bob.

“Yeah, I know that now,” said the boy. “They’re coming back.”

Bob watched the girls approach. His daughter’s face was impassive, clean of emotion, unreadable.

“We’re ready to go learn to shoot,” she said.

“We?”

“Randy and me,” she said.

“At the same time?” asked Bob.

Sam gave him a level look.

“If somebody is going to distract me, it should probably be him ... don’t you think?”


Bob stood ten yards behind the firing line. Sam was seated, hunched over, peering through the scope.

Randy was right behind her, standing and watching the target through the binoculars.

Bob had run her through her paces. She hadn’t shot quite as well as Mal, but all the bullets hit the plate. Of course a lot of that was the scope, but even so, a scope wasn’t any good unless the gun was properly held and fired.

Eventually, she took her headphones off and looked back at her father.

“I’m ready for the distraction now.”

She was so serious, and so calm, that Bob felt surreally capable of saying, “Okay.”

Randy had stared at Bob, having been briefed by his sister on what was expected of him.

“Can I?” he asked, when Sam called him over. “I mean is it okay?”

“Like I said,” replied Bob. “She’s a big girl now.”

Still, the boy looked nervous. He took his time edging toward Sam, and then leaned over and lifted one of her earmuffs to say something softly in her ear. Her reply could not be heard, but he knelt behind her and put his hands on her hips. His fingertips edged under the hem of her T shirt.

Mallory edged in front of Bob and blatantly guided his hands under her own shirt again.

“You can hold on to me while he holds on to her,” she said, over her shoulder.

Again, her warm, firm breasts filled his hands. Quite suddenly, he knew he’d fuck this girl. If that seems abrupt, then think of the example of arriving at the conclusion that the country is going down the tubes, and it’s only a matter of time before the shit hits the fan. And you’re pretty sure there’s nothing you can do about it. That conclusion arrives unbidden and usually very suddenly. His realization about Mallory was very much like that. He realized he would not be able to resist her forever.

He thought about trying to make something like that work back home. When would they have a chance to engage in that pursuit? Where would they do it? Would it be hurried, quick? Would they be afraid of being caught?

He looked over his shoulder at the camper. He could do it tonight ... take his time ... make it last. Nobody could catch them. He closed part of his mind off to the concept that, while he was taking his time with Mallory, up in the cab over bed, Randy would be taking his time with Sam, in one of the other beds. He didn’t want to think about that. But thinking about having Mallory naked, in his bed, in the camper, going all night long, acting like honeymooners... that was something he could think about.

This hunting trip would be the best, possibly the only chance for them to really be able to relax and enjoy it.

And she was going to continue badgering him about it. That much was clear.

Maybe if he gave her what she wanted on this trip, her curiosity would be assuaged and her lust would be manageable when she got home.

But would his?

What if Lucy ever found out? She’d kill him. It was just that simple. He knew how she felt about her kids “experimenting with sex.” He knew she was resigned to it happening eventually, but he was absolutely sure she wouldn’t approve of it happening this soon ... or in that fashion. He suppressed an almost hysterical burst of laughter as he imagined presenting it to Lucy as part of the home school curriculum about sex education.

No, it was imperative that, if he did this crazy thing, Lucy not find out about it.

But Mallory knew that too. She certainly wouldn’t tell her mother about it. Neither would Randy. And Sam had no reason to.

He’d just make sure they never did it under circumstances where Lucy could become aware of it.

He realized his fingers were twiddling Mallory’s nipples. She was pressing her butt against his cock, which was hard.

The rifle went off, startling him.

He watched, amazed, as Sam did exactly what Mallory had done - press Randy’s hands to her breasts, and pick up the binoculars to check the target herself.

She obviously liked having his hands on her.

And that was when it all gelled in Bob’s mind.

He was going to fuck his niece that night.


Women have a strange ability to turn it on and off with relative ease. At least that’s what it seems like to a man, who stays horny pretty much until he spurts. If that doesn’t happen for hours or days, then he stays horny for hours or days. Of course that’s a generalization, but men definitely can’t just calm down like women do.

That’s what the girls did. As soon as Sam was happy with her performance (and, come to think of it, with Randy’s performance), she stood up, pulled his hands out of her shirt, and handed him the rifle.

“Your turn,” she said, calmly.

Mallory copied her cousin, pulling Bob’s hands out of her shirt too.

Bob shook his head and went to teach his nephew to shoot.

Randy was a natural. He shot a better group than Bob could have. His five shots could have been covered with a quarter.

“You’re wasting ammo,” said Bob, reaching to take the gun from him.

“Not so fast,” said Sam. “We had to shoot while distracted. He should too.”

Bob looked at Randy, who looked back.

“He’s not putting his hands in my shirt,” said Randy.

“Of course not, you, “ said Sam.

“Drop your pants,” said Mallory.

“What?”

“Drop ‘em,” said his sister.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.