Angie's Choice - Cover

Angie's Choice

Copyright© 2016 by AEanon

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Angie catches her father being naughty, and gets curious

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Small Breasts  

Sunday morning, Angie Brighton could barely look at herself in the mirror -much less her father. She felt so ashamed for what they did the night before, and it was obvious that he did, too, by his avoidance of eye-contact. Yet it was he that broke the silence:

"I'm sorry about what happened last night."

Angie wondered why her father should be sorry as she realized that it was her own fault. She pushed him into it; she wanted to watch the porno-movie; and she was the one that started masturbating in front of him. The young girl was feeling ashamed because she felt that she had seduced her father, and not the other way around.

"It was my fault, Daddy," she began, sheepishly, "I wanted to do those things, and I made you do it."

"That's not true, pumpkin." he responded, gently, consolingly, "I'm the dad; I'm the adult. I shoulda' just sent you to bed. So, I guess, I wanted to, as well."

Suddenly, Angie felt the shame and guilt begin to lift from her. Her father liked what they were doing as much as she did. Although she knew it was wrong, it felt so good when he touched her like that.

"I really liked it, you know." she admitted, with a sly grin.

"It did feel really good, but..." he trailed-off.

"But, what?" she asked, obviously distressed.

"But, I just don't think--"

"I don't care!" Angie interrupted, defiantly, "I liked it, and I wanna do more!"

"What are you saying?!" he asked, incredulously.

"I love you, Daddy," she began, this time her voice was soft and fawning, "and I wanna learn these things from you. I trust you to be nice to me."

Her father swallowed, hard, and the sweat began to bead on his forehead. His eyes were wide with shock, and he couldn't find the words to respond to her. They were choked-up in his throat, as he couldn't decide what response to give.

One of them was obvious: that he should nip-this-in-the-bud, right now, and hope nobody ever finds out about what happened last night. The other was to give-in to the temptation that tore at him in a way that only such taboo acts can. "Please, Daddy?" she cooed at him, putting on her familiar manipulative-pout.

His daughter always did this when she wanted something he was reluctant to give, and this was definitely one of those times.

"What do you suggest?" he asked, as he could feel himself cave-in to her, and to the forbidden passion that stirred in his loins. He could already feel himself getting hard, as his swelling rod pressed into his pajama-bottoms. This didn't go unnoticed by Angie.

Her only response was to reach down, and pull on the elastic waistband, freeing his half-erect member. And as she gingerly took hold of it, it instantly became fully engorged, and throbbing in her gentle grip.

"I'm gonna do it like in the movie." she purred, as she slowly went down to her knees.

He wanted to stop her; he wanted to tell her, "enough," and send her to her room. But when he felt her hot mouth engulf his swollen knob, he could do nothing to stop her.

She did exactly as she had seen in the porn: stroking the shaft with her hand, while her mouth worked the crown. Angie could hear the sighs and groans of her father, as she sucked his cock as best as she could, and knew she was doing it right. This made her tingle all over, and she could feel her young twat becoming very wet.

It was all hot-and-sticky down-there when her middle finger reached her moistening slit, and she began to moan as she rubbed it up-and-down.

"Let's go to the bedroom." her father said, interrupting her.

Angie stood next to the bed, as her father moved close to her, and reached down to pull her nightgown over her head. It fell to the floor next to her feet, as he took her in his arms, and began to lightly kiss her neck.

She shuddered at the touch of his lips as if a prickling surge of electricity was rushing through he petite frame. Then he slowly worked his way down over her shoulder, and to her nipples that were already poking-out, as hard as pebbles.

She drew in a sudden breath as he started to suckle them, and she felt the red-hot rush of her juices flood her hungered, little pussy.

"Oh, yes, Daddy!" she moaned, "That's so good!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.