Legacy of a Legend - Cover

Legacy of a Legend

Copyright© 2016 by StarFleet Carl

Chapter 67

Fan Fiction Story: Chapter 67 - Follow Martina Grize', the Dragonborn, from her entry into the realm of Skyrim, as she discovers her destiny, and eventually ... well, you'll see. I classify this as fan fiction of the Bethesda game, The Elder Scrolls V, Skyrim. There is explicit sex, but not of the stroke story variety. Disclaimer - I don't own TESV, I just play there. So the land is theirs, the choices made are mine. Note: The rape code was added due to what had happened in the past, and is discussed but not shown.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Nudism   Politics   Royalty   Violence  

The warm water in the pool was relaxing to my muscles. I was sitting on the steps, the water up to my shoulders, with Serana in my lap leaning back against me. Astrid was to my left, with Elisif in her lap. They laughed as Serana finished telling them the story of how the brave Njada Stonearm had collapsed in fear.

It was rather quiet in my Luxury Suite. Leah was sitting off in a corner, playing soft and gentle music on her lute. Elise had placed a tray of drinks and light snacks near the pool and then gone back to the counter, leaving us in privacy. It seemed no one else was in the Suite this evening. I suspected this was by design rather than accident.

Astrid leaned forward, giving Elisif a kiss on the back of her neck. She then turned to me, opening her lips and letting her tongue dance around them. I leaned over to give her a kiss and she pulled back from me, moving Elisif into position so that I ended up kissing Elisif on the neck in nearly the same spot. “Oh, we’re playing a bit now, are we?” I asked.

“Not really. It’s just ... the three of us have been discussing things, you know. This is going to be the last night the four of us have together for what may be a long time. We want it to be fun, for you, for us.” Astrid reached over with her right hand, putting it around my neck and sliding us even closer, then putting her hand behind Serana, so it was cupping my breast. Her fingers began working on my nipples, and I felt my arousal at her touch grow.

Elisif and Serana turned towards each other. Serana slid down a little, so that her hip was now rubbing against my nubbin. I hissed in pleasure as I felt her rocking back and forth. She put her arms around Elisif, pulling her forward so their breasts were touching, nipples rubbing against each other, lips together and tongues dancing the duel of lovers.

I turned to Astrid then, meeting her lips with mine. Our lips and tongues danced together as well. I felt Serana shift her weight, then found the four of us with our faces together. After a few minutes of continued kissing and touching each other, Elisif said, “Let’s take this upstairs, shall we?”

I’m sure Elise got a chuckle at four nude women running up the stairs towards the master bedroom. The sounds of our wet feet slapping on the wooden floor reminded me of our hips smashing into each other as we made love.

There were extra towels and carpeted mats on the floor by the bed, so we could dry off before getting on it. “Okay, someone has been planning ahead for tonight,” I said.

Elisif smiled. “It’s just part of proper planning. If you’re going to run a hold, you need to be ready for all contingencies.”

We quickly dried, then hopped onto the bed. Serana moved up behind me, kissing the back of my neck, letting her fangs run along my skin, her arms reaching around in front of me to caress and stroke my breasts. Elisif and Astrid each started on one of my feet, first licking and sucking on my toes, then moving up the inside of my thighs. They met in the middle, with Astrid sliding a couple of fingers inside me while Elisif spread me open, licking the juices up that were freely flowing from me at their touches.

We quickly changed positions. Elisif was on her back, with me straddling her mouth, allowing her tongue to penetrate me. In return, I would slide down so that my lower lips would separate upon her chin and then back up to her mouth again. Astrid stayed on her stomach, only now she held Elisif open, using her tongue to explore deep inside. Serana was sitting behind Elisif’s head, leaned forward with one hand caressing herself while her mouth was latched upon first one of my breasts, then the other.

I could feel my release building, my nectar flooding over Elisif’s face. Serana slid down and joined her sister-wife kissing my nubbin while also licking my juice from her face. The efforts by Astrid succeeded at the same time for Elisif, and I felt her scream of pleasure resonate inside me.

Our lovemaking continued through the night, with each of us receiving many releases from one another, either with tongue or finger. No toys were used this night, just our own bodies. At one point that even included a couple of toes being well lubricated.

The next morning my eyes snapped open, remembering something I had said during the night. I started to move, then realized that I was trapped. Elisif was asleep on my left, one of her legs thrown over mine while my left arm was under her body. Astrid lay to my right, her back pressed against my side with my right arm tucked under her. I felt a pressure on my legs and lowered my head, so I could look down. Serana was tucked between my thighs, her head resting comfortably on my hip, her fingers lightly stroking through my short hairs.

I quietly spoke so as to not wake my other two wives. “I’m glad to see that you’re awake as I just remembered something that we need to discuss.”

Serana moved a bit, so that her mouth was now hidden from my view. I could see her eyes crinkle in delight, so I knew she must be smiling at me. “What, oh Queen, could we discuss this morning?” She gave me a little lick.

I shivered in delight, then said, “Stop that. I’m serious.”

“What makes you think I’m not?” She began rubbing her nose against my nubbin.

“Serana, please. You, all of you, are the loves of my life, the mothers of our soon to be born children. How did you get me to agree during the night that you should come with me into battle?”

She gave me another lick. My body shuddered with pleasure again, but she could also tell that I was getting upset. Serana brought her hands in, then raised herself up on her elbows so we could talk normally. She did continue to gently stroke my hair and let her fingers rub along my skin as we talked, though.

“Martina, it’s not that you’re stubborn. It’s just that you’re also not thinking right. After you were injured and then recovered, the three of us discussed upcoming things. I’m not going to be going into battle with you, but I will be with your army or with whoever are your followers if or when you ditch your soldiers. And we’re quite sure that’s going to happen, we know you too well. You’ve pledged yourself to us, only to us, and we love even more, if that’s possible, for doing that.”

She rested her chin in my hair for a moment, tilted her head down and gave me a gentle kiss right on my nubbin, then raised her head back up again. “What would happen to you if you were injured? This isn’t going to be like our adventures, you know. I know you, my love. You’ll be leading your soldiers into battle, not sending them there. Remember when you took that arrow in the leg? A potion will heal the wound, but it won’t repair it, not like our special healing can do.”

I started to respond when Elisif put her fingers on my mouth. “Hush, darling, let Serana finish what she was saying.” Astrid also rolled over to listen. Apparently they’d both been awake, listening, and I hadn’t realized it.

Serana crawled up my body a bit, so her head was now level with my breasts. “We’re concerned that’s one of the limitations of the, what did we end up calling it, the healing love? That you still feel affection for Lydia or Jordris is quite apparent. And from what we’ve heard, Lydia and Mirabelle were also able to perform the healing love themselves. But we also suspect that’s also because of their own special bond with you. We’ve no doubt that any of those who follow you wouldn’t hesitate to lay down their own life for you if it were necessary. But the healing requires something more ... and that’s something now that you only share with the three of us.”

Astrid leaned closer, licked my ear, then softly said, “Elisif and I are both Jarls. We’re not happy about it, but we have to remain here in Skyrim. We’re not jealous of her ... well, to a certain extent, we are ... but Serana going with you, at least for the next few weeks or months, is the only thing that makes sense. Plus...” She paused.

Elisif said, “Plus, we’ve also figured out that Serana will be the Empress Consort for Cyrodiil, so she may as well get used to being there, anyway. I know that technically all three of us are the Empress Consort, but ... we’re all sister-wives. I don’t think anyone ever considered this situation. You were my Jarl Consort for Solitude ... now all of you are, just as you, Serana, and I are the Jarl Consort for Riften. You are the Empress and the High Queen, that part of the royal line is not in question. Honestly ... I think we’re making the rest of it up as we go along, but we’re also setting precedent for the future.”

I flopped my head back on my pillow, blowing out a deep breath. “Damn.” I glanced left, right, then raised my head and glanced down, and then looked up at the ceiling overhead. “I think I need to pee. And get dressed, especially since it’s probably time to go meet the troops before we head out.”

I sighed. “And to tell Lydia that we’ll have an extra wagon in our own party. I’d rather cut off my own arm than see you hurt, but I understand your concerns. Fine, Serana can go along.”

They all three leaped on me then. I somehow forgot that I had to pee for another hour as we almost frantically made love together one more time.

I was dressed in my dragon scale armor. The Jagged Crown was in a box, ready to be loaded in the wagon with Serana. A newly forged dragon scale helmet, complete with permanent enchantments on it, was on my head. My sword was on my belt, my shield on my arm. Serana was wearing a special leather armor, a reinforced section over her stomach that could expand as our child grew within her belly. She still didn’t wear a helmet, but I had enchanted a circlet for her to wear that enhanced her magic abilities. Elisif and Astrid both wore court finery, their crowns as Jarl and my consorts on their heads.

I opened the door to the Luxury Suite and stepped out onto the porch. The seven Jarls of the other holds were waiting on horseback or in carriages. Lydia was mounted, holding the reins for my warhorse. I helped my sister-wives into their carriage, then put my foot into the stirrup and mounted my horse. “My Jarls, are the troops ready for our review?”

“The soldiers of Skyrim and the Empire await Your Majesty’s pleasure,” Balgruuf said.

“Then let us not keep them waiting. Hyah!” I kicked my horse in the ribs slightly, so he would canter forward.

The workers of the Battle-Born farm and Chillfurrow farm were at the roads edge to watch us as we passed. They bowed to us as we went by them. I crossed the bridge and turned west. The staff of the Honningbrew Meadery and workers at Pelagia farm watched us as well, also bowed as we went by. As we got closer to the road that would branch to Whiterun itself, the actual road itself could not be seen. It appeared the entire populace of Whiterun was gathered here, outside the gates of the city. As I got closer, I recognized Adrianne and her young apprentice in the forefront of the group. They both had great smiles on their faces, then bowed to us. The rest of the crowd followed their lead.

The entire plain west of town, along the north side of the road was filled with soldiers, all the way to Fort Greymoor. As I approached the front of each group, their officers called the troops to attention, only allowing them to relax once the last in our group had passed. At the Western Watchtower, everyone with me stopped while I continued on to the Fort. I continued watching to the north, trying to look over as many of those soldiers who would soon be fighting under my banner, for my banner, as I could. They literally covered every bit of ground all the way from the edge of the road to the northern edge of the gates protecting the entrance to Whiterun itself, and it appeared all of them had a pack on the ground next to each of them as well.

Once I got to Fort Greymoor, I turned my horse and galloped back to the watchtower. The collapsed bridge was set up as a spot for me to speak. Rikke, Kottir, and Merano were in position, already on the bridge walkway. The Jarls were gathered before the bridge, those that would be my close Companions behind it. I dismounted and started up the walkway. Lydia and Jordris quickly raised their poles, the banners of all the holds of Skyrim as well as the Imperial banner itself and the Elven banner of Morrowind all held high, and followed me up the stone path.

Without command and seemingly from all of them at once, a cheer arose from the ten thousand soldiers and wizards standing before me. Rikke looked back at me, almost in apology. After several minutes went by and they showed no signs of abating their noise, she held up her hands and waved them down. Those in front quickly quieted down, those in the back doing so within a few moments more.

A lute started to strum, then from the left and right the voices of four bards all began singing at once, so that all assembled could hear.

Our Hero, Our Hero, claims a warrior’s heart. I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes. With a Voice wielding power of the ancient Nord arts Believe, believe, the Dragonborn comes.

It’s an end to the evil of all Skyrim’s foes Beware, beware, the Dragonborn comes For the darkness has passed, and the legend yet grows You’ll know, you’ll know, the Dragonborn’s come.

Dragonborn, Dragonborn By her honor is sworn To keep evil forever at bay And the fierce foe rout When they hear triumph’s shout Dragonborn, for your blessing we pray

Hearken now, sons of snow, to an age, long ago and the tale, boldly told, of the one! Who was kin to both wyrm and the races of man with a power to rival the sun.

And the Scrolls have foretold of black wings in the cold, that when brothers wage war come unfurled! Alduin, Bane of Kings, ancient shadow unbound, with a hunger to swallow the world!

But a day, shall arise, when the dark dragon’s lies, will be silenced forever and then! Fair Skyrim will be free from foul Alduin’s maw!

Dragonborn, Dragonborn By her honor is sworn To keep evil forever at bay And the fierce foe rout When they hear triumph’s shout Dragonborn, for your blessing we pray

When the song finished, from every throat came, “All Hail the Dragonborn! All Hail Martina Grize’! All Hail the High Queen of Skyrim! All Hail the Empress of Tamriel!”

In a soft voice, I whispered to Rikke, “Um, yeah, I’m not going to follow that with some stupid speech.”

She leaned back to me. “Then I suggest you give the order.”

I stepped up then and raised my voice, not quite to a Shout, but close. “Generals, you have your orders! Soldiers, men and women of the Legion, the Dragonborn’s Own, the Redoran Guard, follow your officers! We march to WAR!”

The roar from the thousands of voices rivaled that of all the dragons in Skyrim.

After many more long minutes, Rikke again raised her hands. This time, two soldiers had come up to join us on the walkway with flags. They raised their flags, then when Rikke dropped her hands, quickly dropped their flags as well. The assembled army quieted immediately. I watched as she motioned to the front eight companies of troops on her right. They reached down, picked their packs up from the ground, put them onto their backs, then started heading down the road to the east, towards Fort Dawnguard.

She motioned to her left. The sixteen companies on the far left of the formation all slung their packs then. From behind me, General Kottir said, “With your permission?”

I turned and looked at him. Once someone I would have faced in battle, now the leader of a major force of my army. It was probably unseemly, but I leaned forward and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “You have my permission, General.” His cheeks were red as he headed down the walkway to his horse. He mounted, then galloped to the front of his troops, waving them south along the road to Falkreath.

As the companies on the fringes of the formation began to leave, those remaining spread out a bit, so the soldiers could have a bit more room. In the meantime, I came down from the walkway. Each of the Jarls gave me either a hug, or in several cases, a kiss. Nothing further needed to be said. Once I had passed down their line, they turned and headed for Whiterun. I could the gleam of tears in more eyes than just those of my wives. This was a huge endeavor for Skyrim and their people. The Jarls would all be returning to their holds tomorrow morning.

My companions came to the front. “As soon as the last of the Dawnguard soldiers get across the bridge, we’ll head out at the forefront of the main army.” I looked at all of them. Warriors, priests, thieves, and assassins. Lydia and Jordris were in their special armor that I had crafted for each of them. Irileth was wearing leather like she preferred, but this was a set I had enhanced and placed special enchantments upon. Erandur was wearing his priestly vestments. I had also enhanced the armor that Frea wore, although that was a bit different since her armor was made of stahlrim. Sapphire was wearing a lighter, specialty leather armor, one with enchantments that made her difficult to see when standing still or moving slowly. Surgus was wearing his normal black armor and he had asked me politely to not touch or do anything to it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.