Legacy of a Legend - Cover

Legacy of a Legend

Copyright© 2016 by StarFleet Carl

Chapter 35

Fan Fiction Story: Chapter 35 - Follow Martina Grize', the Dragonborn, from her entry into the realm of Skyrim, as she discovers her destiny, and eventually ... well, you'll see. I classify this as fan fiction of the Bethesda game, The Elder Scrolls V, Skyrim. There is explicit sex, but not of the stroke story variety. Disclaimer - I don't own TESV, I just play there. So the land is theirs, the choices made are mine. Note: The rape code was added due to what had happened in the past, and is discussed but not shown.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Nudism   Politics   Royalty   Violence  

Climbing down from the ledge was relatively easy. Relative being the operative term, since it was snowing, late at night, and we were all tired. Somehow or other, Annekke Crag-Jumper did not live up to her name and managed to fall and break her leg. “I swear, if I didn’t know any better, I think you did that just so you could share my bed when we get back to Proudspire Manor.”

She looked pale from the pain as she took the healing potion I handed her. “Any time you let me share your bed is a time we worship Dibella, Martina. So yes, you do know better. This isn’t a lot of fun, though. That is.” She drank the potion and waited while the magic mended the broken bone. She was still limping a little afterwards. “Now I know what Sylgia was feeling. Sorry, loves.”

“We’re in this together, Annekke. Come on, you can lean of me. I’m not called Bulwark for nothing.” Argis took most of her weight and the six of us limped back to Solitude. It was either very late at night or really early in the morning, depending upon your point of view, when we entered the city. Even though it was late, we still stopped at the Hall of the Dead. Styrr was awake and waiting on us.

“Ah, you’ve returned, hopefully successfully.” I simply handed over the skull. “Ah, excellent. These things do have a way of working out when people take action. I’ll sanctify the remains immediately. In case Falk doesn’t make it clear, Solitude owes you a debt of gratitude.”

With that we left him and returned to Proudspire Manor. Lydia took charge. “I know this is your home, Jordris, but ... let’s get the four of you upstairs. Serana, can you heat up a cauldron of water for bathing? I’ll get the towels, cloths, and ointments ready while you all are getting out of your armor.”

Argis immediately started helping Annekke up the stairs. Jordris had a confused look on her face. “What do you mean, get out of our armor?”

“You have, if not a broken arm, then at least seriously sprained your muscles. While a healing potion or healing spell can restore you so that you can fight again, as we did against Potema, at times there are injuries that even a healing potion can’t completely fix.”

“I understand that, Lydia, that’s one of the risks we take of going into combat. I’ll be fine and good to go in a couple of weeks, I think.”

“With muscle strains or even mended bones from potions or magic, that would right, although you’d always be limited in how you can move. You know we’ve mentioned that our Martina is the Dragonborn and a true Septim. Well, there are benefits for us in being her companions and followers as well. Rather than explain it for you, just don’t be a stubborn Nord, strip your armor off, and get your butt upstairs.”

Jordris looked askance at this. She glanced at me, then saw that I was already taking my armor off. And that I had a large grin on my face. “I am your Thane, Jordris. Trust me on this, it’s not a bad thing.”

Serana carried the warm water upstairs, while Lydia headed up with the rest. Jordris bit her lip and then took off her armor, leaving on only her smalls. I had already stripped completely. “Come, my newest shield-maiden. Upstairs. I’m sure Argis and Annekke are already waiting for us.”

She climbed the stairs ahead of me. I admired the musculature of her legs from behind. She stopped at the entrance to the master suite, seeing both Annekke and Argis already nude and laying in bed waiting for us. “Come in, Jordris. Annekke was just telling me of some of her training.”

In a quiet voice, Jordris said, “But ... I’ve never done any of this before.”

I came up behind her, allowing my breasts to rub into her back. “Don’t worry, my love. The ... experience is one that you’ll enjoy. Just remember that just as you are sworn to me, so, too, do I have both a duty and an obligation to you.” I moved her hair aside and began kissing the back of her neck, running my tongue along her skin, tasting the sweat and salt from her exertions of the day. I could feel her body trembling, both with fear and with desire.

“Perhaps this isn’t what you as a woman had hoped you’d find, but...” I reached around her with both hands, running my fingers under her full breasts, cupping them in the palms of my hands, letting my middle fingers run in circles around her nipples. “I can tell you’re eager, just unsure. Trust me. Trust us.”

“Ye ... yes, my thane.” She turned in my arms, bringing her mouth to mine.

We did at least manage to get some sleep that night when it was all said and done. Serana still only watched, although she did engage in some self-pleasure during our healing time. The next morning found us all awake and ready to go, healed from the sprain and strains. Jordris was amazed as I expected. I had Lydia explain things to her while we sat down for a quick breakfast.

We quickly ate, gathered everything, and headed out. Just as we were leaving the courier came running up.

“My Thane, we have returned from Whiterun just as you bade. I have the items.”

“Excellent. Here, take this as an additional reward.” I gave him an ebony dagger I’d retrieved from the catacomb. He was in awe of this princely reward in addition to the pay they had already received, and ran back to the castle to show it off.

“Short detour. We’re going to Radiant Raiment first.” We dropped the materials off, Taarie promising to make the purified wedding dress that we needed quickly. She said she’d already made part of it, just needing these materials to finish the enchantment, and would have it done within four candle marks.

“We’ll leave you to your work, then.” We left the shop and I headed to the forge.

“I thought we’d be heading to the Palace, Martina.”

“That’s not going to do us any good until the dress is done. On the other hand, Jordris needs new armor and we have some time, so I’m going to put it to good use.” We climbed the ramp to where the smithy was located. “You are the smith here in Solitude?”

“Aye, Bierand is my name. Seems there’s no end to the needs of the Imperials. But what can I help you with?”

“I need the use of your equipment for a bit, and if you have it, some ebony ingots and leather straps. I have some armor that I need to modify a bit.”

“I have those. And you look like you know your way around a forge. I suppose for a reasonable fee...”

“Done. Jordris, get that armor and ... quit looking so cute right now. We’re going to have to fit it to you, and I’m damned certain I have to add something to the cuirass because it won’t fit as is, not with your chest.”

She blushed at my words, but got the armor out. “I thought you’d just repair my steel.”

“Nope. Bierand can have it for scrap. Come on, get over here so I can measure your thighs with more than my tongue. Darned tasty, those thighs, especially where they meet.” I turned to my other companions. “Argis, run back down the clothing shop, so you can come get us if Taarie gets done early. Annekke, watch for him coming out of there as well.”

They both quickly took their posts. For the next three hours, I heated metal, pounded it, punched holes and threaded leather straps. I had just handed the last piece to Jordris to try on when Annekke called out, “Martina, Argis just opened the door of the shop and is waving for us.”

Bierand looked at what I had done. “By the Divines, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone work ebony that quickly and that well. I know you’re not Eorland Gray-Mane, who are you to be a master smith?”

We gathered our gear and started running down to the shop. Jordris was last, she was still strapping her greaves on. With pride and affection in her voice “She’s Martina Grize’, she’s my Thane, Thane of Solitude, and she’s the Dragonborn!” She hurried to catch up, doing so as I was entering the shop.

Taarie was standing at the counter with the dress. “This should do the trick nicely. There will have to be ... physical pleasure ... involved as well, of course, to completely counteract the curse. Enjoy yourselves.” She smiled, for she didn’t realize that the person involved was her Jarl.

I took the dress from her and left her shop. We ran to the palace and up the stairs. Sybille was just giving Elisif another potion, rubbing her forehead with a damp cloth. Falk met me at the top of the stairs.

“Falk, we’ve taken care of Potema, and I think we have the cure for Elisif.”

“I bet sharing the news her city is safe will help cheer her up as well. You’ve done a great thing today. It doesn’t matter who you support in the war, Potema would have been a blight upon the land for both sides. Without you, this would have been a disaster. I should have paid more heed to Varnius and his warnings, I won’t make that mistake again. Make no mistake, we consider you a protector of Solitude ... and a worthy candidate to marry the Jarl.”

He stepped aside and I went up to Sybille. “We have the cure now.”

“Yes, that’s what my scrying shows as well. But there’s something else, isn’t there?”

“I will have to bed her while she’s wearing this dress.”

“I suspected as much, and I’ve heard stranger things.”

“From the sounds of it, you, Falk, and Bryling are fine with it. No one cares what Erikur thinks. But what will the common folk think?”

“With our acceptance, the populace will accept you for what you are, the Jarl’s Love. Congratulations on your wedding, I’m so happy for the both of you.”

“Wedding?”

“Yes, of course. I just love weddings. I’ll see you at the Temple of the Divines. I have some quick preparations that must be made.” Sybille grabbed Falk and Bryling and they left the Palace in a rush.

Lydia looked at me. “Nothing will solidify your position more with the people than if you’re married to Elisif, as the widow of the former High King. Please tell me that you didn’t plan this from the beginning.”

“I wish I were the mastermind behind something like this. But no, this is beyond the pale of anything I planned when I came to Skyrim. Even meeting Surgus, the only result I figured would come from that was that I would have to kill both Ulfric and Elisif. I mean, this is truly a twist worthy of...” I stopped in shock. “Son of a bitch.” I started nodding.

“Of course.” I was nodding. “Now things make sense to me. I wondered about that. Now it’s clear. I’ll be...” There was admiration in my voice.

“Um, Martina, I’m considerably older than you are, and I’m confused about your comments,” Serana said.

“To ease your minds, no, I didn’t plan this. But ... I’ll clear it up for all of you soon. As Sybille said, we have to get to a wedding. And I don’t think my bride knows she’s going to be my bride yet.” With that I knelt by the throne.

Elisif’s voice was low. “My goodness, you’re really here. I knew you would be!”

“Lady Elisif, to break this curse ... you must wear this. It is a purified wedding dress. And we must be intimate as lovers for this to succeed.”

“I see. I ... I understand. Thank you.”

“Are you ready for this, my lady, my love?”

“Do whatever it is you need to do to me. As sure as ice is cold and stone is hard, I’ll be ready. Let us arrange the ceremony at the temple right away.”

Lydia took the dress from me so I could help Elisif, and we headed out to the Temple of the Divines. I nearly had to carry her there. The trip through town saw many curious onlookers, not used to seeing their Jarl walking through the town, stop and gawk at us. My ladies kept them from bothering us until we entered the Temple. There was a new piece of furniture that had been added to the main room, where the Shrines of the Divines were located. A very large bed had been moved into the room. “Come, my Jarl,” Sybille said. “We have a ceremony to complete.”

We made our way to the middle of the temple where the bed awaited. Beyond the head of the bed, I could see the high priest and his wife praying to the different Shrines. I whispered to Elisif, “You are beautiful, milady, and I am going to cure you on this bed with love.”

In a faint voice, Elisif replied, “How can I argue with that?” She faced me and I could feel her trembling in my arms. Sybille and Bryling helped her change into the wedding dress, while Lydia and Annekke helped me remove my armor. I then gently took Elisif by the hand and led her to the bed.

“She has to keep the dress on for the curse to be broken, so ... be careful what you’re doing, Martina,” Sybille warned me.

I gently reclined Elisif on the bed, then lay down beside her. Her eyes were cloudy with the curse, but I could also feel an eagerness as she tried to take my hand. I gently began kissing her, allowing my tongue to wet her dry lips, allowing her to feel the moisture of my kiss on her mouth. She was so weak I was supporting her head with one hand, and I could feel her trying to respond to me, she just didn’t have the strength.

Since I knew all she had on was the dress, with my free hand I reached up and started gently touching her breasts, rubbing her nipples through the silken fabric, squeezing them slightly so that she feel my touch and hopefully become aroused.

From the foot of the bed, I heard Lisette. “Our hero, our hero, claims a warrior’s heart. I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes. With a Voice wielding power of the ancient Nord art. Believe, believe, the Dragonborn comes.” From the other end of the bed, Rorlund the high priest started chanting about me being the Dragonborn, while Lisette continued singing.

I could tell that Elisif was gaining a little strength from my ministrations. I continued kissing her, but moved her free hand down to where she could feel my wetness and how excited I was becoming. She moaned a bit, “Oh, gods, you do want me.”

“Always, fair Elisif.” She tentatively began touching me, parting my fur with her finger so she could touch my slit and nubbin. I moved my hand from her breasts down to her special place as well, feeling her through the softness of the dress. I started rubbing and caressing her, allowing her body to create the moisture that it had so sorely lacked. I could feel her wetness beginning to soak into the gown as she responded, getting stronger the more we touched each other.

I turned in bed and pulled the hem of the gown up a bit, exposing her legs. Her hand was still rubbing on me, a finger beginning to explore inside me. She lay her head back on the pillow and put her free hand into her mouth to quiet her screams as I bent my head down and began licking her slit, allowing my tongue to work on her nubbin. I continued licking and sucking upon her, tasting her wetness.

In the background I could hear Sybille chanting something that had to do with the curse while Lisette continued singing. I knew the curse was growing weaker as Elisif suddenly found the strength to pull my leg over her face and bury her mouth and tongue into my slit. We continued this way for two more choruses of the song, with each of us reaching minor releases, but the curse wasn’t completely broken.

I moved in the bed with a look of frustration on my face. “I don’t understand, this should be working, more especially since I’m Dragonborn.” Elisif was covered in sweat, my juices soaking her face, panting for relief and a cure. Serana suddenly came running up to the bed, pulling her pack from her back.

“I think I know the problem, Martina! Here, use this!” With that, she pulled out one of the slightly longer pieces that Adrianne had made.

“Totally intimate, of course!” I took the long tool from her. The steel was slightly cool to the touch. Adrianne had worked it with leather such that it was a bit more flexible that rigid metal. I could smell something in the leather and looked at Serana with one eyebrow raised. She smiled at me and whispered, “Soon.”

I took the ends of it and began rubbing it in both mine and Elisif’s juices. I pulled it out so that we could each lick and taste the ends, getting it even wetter. Since I was still the stronger, I again moved, so that our legs were across each other, and began sliding it into each of us at the same time. The double headed device filled me like Argis. I held onto it at the middle and began stroking back and forth, allowing the other end to slide in and out of Elisif.

With no hands to block her mouth, her scream of pleasure as she found her release resonated throughout the entire Temple. I could feel the curse being completely broken and her full strength returning as the love of the healing from the Dragonborn filled her body. “Elisif, are you okay?”

She panted a bit, then caught her breath. “It actually worked? Wow! I feel as healthy as a cave troll. I feel fine now, love. Full of relief and gratitude.”

“You look a little shaken.”

“I ... I’m grateful. It’s just this ... it makes one realize how fragile we are. Case in point, this whole assassin thing. Well, at least I have you now.”

“Yes. You’ll always have me.”

“Yes, I do. Now and forever. It’s ... our wedding day. I feel all of Skyrim is focused on just the two of us.”

“Well, everyone in the Temple is, that’s for sure.” I grinned.

“Oh, my.” She looked around with clear eyes for the first time. Lisette was still gently strumming her lute and humming the song in the corner. Falk and Bryling were sitting together on a pew with the close arms around each other and the off arm holding hands. When they saw us looking they simply leaned together and gave each other a kiss, then got up to leave. “My Jarl, when you and your consort are ready, we will be at court.”

Sybille said, “My scrying shows that the curse is completely broken. The two of you have shared the intimacy that was needed to break the curse. And while this is a bit different from how things normally go here, with the high priest and a quorum of the court present for the ceremony, the two of you are now wed.” She sniffed a bit, bringing a cloth up to her eyes. “I always cry at weddings.” She stopped for second, shocked that the she really was crying real tears, instead of having to pretend due to being a vampire. After a brief moment, she simply smiled and continued on.

Lydia and Jordris came from the kitchen of the temple carrying a heavy pot of water between them. Annekke carried linens and cloths for cleaning. Lydia motioned to me. “Since I think we’re done right now, you might want to let us have that.”

“Oh.” I moved in the bed, allowing me to remove the substitute from between us. Lydia dropped it into the pot for cleaning. The two priestess of the temple began helping Elisif clean up and dress in court attire while my ladies assisted me. As we got ready, I said, “Elisif, while I am your consort, at this time I cannot stay by your side. There are more dangers in and to Skyrim that I must vanquish before we can be together always.”

“Life is brief in Skyrim, but we’ll always have each other. You’re an adventurer, the Dragonborn. I can tell you are a leader from your companions. While I would dearly love to have you by my side, I know that right now it cannot be.”

“You are dear to me and I will continue to love and protect you, milady. You might say that it’s the will of the gods that we’re together.”

“I know Torygg gave his blessing to us. Take this, as a symbol of our love and affection.” She gave me her wedding ring. “I look forward to our being together again, without an audience this time.”

With both of us cleaned and dressed, we turned to leave. I then noticed that Argis had been standing at the door to the temple, preventing interruptions. The interruption came charging in as Argis noticed we were done. “My Jarl, I came as soon as I heard. What ... what have you done here today?”

Sybille said, “Ah, Erikur. It’s a shame you were unavailable earlier. Fortunately, there was still a quorum of the court, to witness the wedding of the Jarl.”

“Wedding? What? How can this be?”

“Yes, and you’re just in time to offer your congratulations to the Jarl and her consort.”

“You! This cannot be! No, no, no, this cannot be allowed.”

Elisif heard him say that. “Allowed? How dare you! When I was cursed, where were you? Plotting with the Thalmor to take my place as Jarl, no doubt. Certainly you were of no assistance in helping to break the curse that nearly claimed my life. You instead tried to poison my mind against the one true love I have now in Skyrim. If it was in my power to strip your title from you I would do so.”

“Lady Elisif...” Erikur began. He stopped suddenly when the point of my blade touched his throat. He looked at me in fright and repeated his previous actions from before, wetting his pants.

“Erikur, you know how I told you before to only concern yourself with the court? How about you not even do that for a while. How about you simply concern yourself with running whatever business it is you have. While the Jarl may not be able to strip you of your title, be aware, oh so very ... aware ... that I am the Jarl’s protector as well as her consort. So as her protector, if I think she is in danger, I will act. Do I make myself clear?”

He very quietly said, “Yes, Dragonborn. Congratulations on your wedding. I ... I have business to attend to. “ He then left.

Lydia came up beside me. “He’s going to end up like Ulfric if he’s not careful.”

“He’s going to end up like Ulfric, period.” I turned back to my new bride. “Milady, as you know, we just saved the city from Potema. The attack upon Haafingar and the city proper is due in part to involvement by vampires. My love ... in order for you to be safe from now on, the vampire menace must be dealt with once and for all. So for now, no matter that our bodies yearn for each other, I must go.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.