Legacy of a Legend
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2016 by StarFleet Carl

Fan Fiction Story: Chapter 26 - Follow Martina Grize', the Dragonborn, from her entry into the realm of Skyrim, as she discovers her destiny, and eventually ... well, you'll see. I classify this as fan fiction of the Bethesda game, The Elder Scrolls V, Skyrim. There is explicit sex, but not of the stroke story variety. Disclaimer - I don't own TESV, I just play there. So the land is theirs, the choices made are mine. Note: The rape code was added due to what had happened in the past, and is discussed but not shown.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Nudism   Politics   Royalty   Violence  

Well, even though there had been no formal coronation, it appeared that suddenly a lot more people were ready to follow me and accept me as their Empress. “I accept you into my service willingly and without reservation. Arise.”

Elise yelled out, “Three cheers for the Dragonborn!” Everyone joined her. “Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!”

“Okay, enough. But now, who’s going to explain this all to me?”

“It’s quite simply, milady. We followed Balgruuf in battle either during the Great War or when he returned to Skyrim afterwards, so we know him. We know him and we know Irileth. We trust them. We’ve seen Titus Meade betray his trust as Emperor, betray Hammerfell, betray Talos. We know that Ulfric is right to fight the Thalmor, but not to fight the Empire. But what could we do without someone to lead us?” She looked angry.

Elise paused for a moment to recover, then smiled. “So when my cousin said in a letter that she knew someone that could take the battle to the Thalmor, yet also reunite the Empire, I was intrigued. I contacted everyone, we hurriedly gathered from around Skyrim in Solitude, waiting, and watching. When we saw that your influence could actually possibly end the war, saw the Imperials and Stormcloaks come together to build this, well...”

Leah said, “Exactly. We arrived in Whiterun last week and had long conversations with Irileth, Lydia, Adrianne ... and Jarl Balgruuf. Publicly he knows nothing other than you are Dragonborn. Privately ... let’s just say that this is one Hold in Skyrim you won’t ever have trouble with in your Realm. Now, we know that you’re going to have to be personally involved in a lot of things. More material for me to write and sing about. But we also know it took decades for your ancestor Tiber Septim to build the Empire. We don’t expect you to reunify it overnight.”

“Take at least a couple of weeks, right?” Wyla laughingly said. The rest chuckled at that. “Seriously, though, we’re a bit of a diverse bunch, and we know it. Balgruuf for some reason thinks I’m at times a bit of a troublemaker, even. I have no idea how he could ever come up with that idea.”

“Really? Sneaking into his sleeping quarters and...”

“That’s okay, Farquar, we don’t have to get into those specifics now, and the sheep lived. Anyway, milady, one thing we do know is this. At different times you’ll need help. Sometimes a little, sometimes a lot. What you’ve done by quite literally saving the world will be forgotten in time ... knowing Ulfric like I do, in about a week, if even that long. I don’t think he’s quite forgiven me for sneaking into Markarth that night.”

Elise picked it up. “Which means that there will soon be soldiers running around again, fighting each other. What we’ll do here is provide you with a solid base of operations, support staff if you will. We’re obviously not big enough of a group to take on an army by ourselves, not yet anyway. But if you give us direction on what you want or need us to do to help, we are yours. You need potions made, we can do that. You need arrows or other weapons made, we can do that. You need some more backup in combat than just Lydia, we can definitely do that. You need supplies ... well, we know logistics but we do need a merchant.”

I looked at Lydia. “Ysolda. She’d be perfect for that.” Lydia nodded her agreement. “I have someone in mind for that position. And speaking of positions ... this is sort of delicate, but, I couldn’t help but notice the very large shrine to Dibella by the doorway.”

Trudy laughed. “Of course, Dragonborn. We’ve also heard that about you as well. Think you that we are all blushing virgins? Not hardly. At the same time, we recognize that there are physical limitations, so we don’t expect you to bed all of us at the same time, unless you’re feeling especially fit.”

“Gods, woman, do you ever think about anything other than what’s between your legs?”

“Irileth, I don’t remember you complaining about that on the long campaign, after all. But you’ve whetted all our appetites with tales of wonder, how this fair maiden that we have pledged ourselves to also happens to be a wonderful lover as well, since she’s done something we had bets laid among ourselves that would never happen.”

“True, physical release is one thing. You’re damned effective at that. Actually winning my affection ... that’s something that even Balgruuf never did.”

“Um, folks? I really don’t think that getting all of us together in one hot and sweaty pile of flesh, giving pleasure to each other freely, while accepting the love that...” I shut up as the ladies had all started disrobing already. “Okay, maybe it is. Holy Dibella, Adrianne, do you see that snake Farquar has?”

“By the divines, I think I’ve found my new model. Come here, Farquar, and let me measure that.”

The next several hours passed in a blur of pure pleasure. Having the pool in the center of the room made for great fun as well. I sampled a taste of everyone, and I distinctly remember at point in time sharing Farquar with Lydia as if he were a dipped candy treat, licking and sucking on his very long shaft while Rayna was sitting on his face and at the same time Rashaal and Estria were licking on Lydia and I.

In any event, after a time reality intruded with hunger and thirst. “Okay, that cannot happen very frequently. If we share beds, that’s one thing. But we had no one on guard.” Elise was a harsh taskmaster. “Randymnia, Trudy, start preparing a meal. Rashaal, get drinks for everyone. Rayna, Farquar, outside guard duty.”

“Yes, Legate! At your command.” Everyone started to gather clothes to get dressed.

Well, that was one mystery solved, anyway. I spoke up. “Before you all split up, one minor detail. You’re not in the Legion anymore. Having said that, for convenience, try to maintain something vaguely close to an appropriate chain of command. Especially since, honestly, at some point you may be back in my Legion. And yes, I said it that way, my Legion, on purpose. Because what I’m going to tell you next is a very major detail, and while you’ve heard some of it, you haven’t heard it from me. So before you go about your duties...” I picked a robe up from the floor and then sat in a chair, looking at all of them.

Lydia picked her sword up and stood beside me with it point down and tip resting on the floor, as my guard. “I want to make sure you’re all very clear on this. Yes, I am a true Septim. I am the daughter of Martin Septim and Chantal Grize’. The hero of the Oblivion Crisis is my mother. At that time, she was human and mortal. Now she is, quite literally, a Daedric Prince. I grew up in the Shivering Isles, which is her kingdom now, which she took when she replaced the first Sheogorath. And since Martin Septim was the living avatar of Akatosh ... let’s just say that I seem to possess some interesting powers.”

“Such as... ?” asked Elise.

“Here’s a simple one. Yes, we’re hungry and thirsty. But do any of you feel tired like you normally would if you had been having fairly vigorous sex all day?” They looked at each other. “Didn’t think so. And who had fresh or recent injuries, or maybe even older battle scars? Find them, if you can.”

“By Stendarr’s mercy” was the most common thing said by everyone over the next few minutes as they realized that some of their simple scars were healed, and their worst ones were vastly improved. “My liege, I had taken an arrow in this shoulder during battle. Since then, I’ve never been able to raise my arm fully. Look at me now!”

“I know Adrianne and Irileth had already experienced this. It’s not just sex magic, but there has to be a component of actual affection or love involved. I suppose I could say it’s a Dragonborn thing, but it also only happens with those who have truly pledged yourselves, your fealty, your heart, or both.” I smiled at Irileth when I said the last.

“In any event, you’re right. I do plan on showing the Thalmor the error of their ways. But even though I’ve defeated Alduin, there is apparently another major threat, that of the vampires. So be on guard for them. Over the next few days, I will secure us a merchant that will be part of our family. And yes, I use that term deliberately. You’ve already shown that you are part of one, now you’re part of mine. So while you are pledged to me, I will do all in my power to be worthy of that pledge.”

“I cannot say that we will be safe during the trials that will await us. Technically what we are doing is as treasonous to the Empire as anything Ulfric does. And I know not what reward I will be able to give you for your service.”

Elise interrupted me. “It’s not often I get to tell royalty something, but ... it doesn’t matter. What you’re concerned about, that is. Not to us. The Empire isn’t the Emperor, and I now know my history well. You can thank your royal librarian for that, he’s sent me several missives on this subject. As a living heir to the throne, what’s been done these last two hundred years is in and of itself treason, to you. Your father was proclaimed Emperor before he died, so there is a clear line of succession.”

“So, my liege, all we are doing is recognizing and righting a wrong. And I’m quite sure that at the proper moment, my cousin and her stubborn Jarl will also officially recognize you as well in your proper office. With your permission, we will do all we can to get you to that office as soon as possible.”

I sat in the chair and simply looked at the calm dark elf for a long moment. Then another. “My name is Martina Grize’. Use it. Carry on, my Legate.”

She nodded. “All right, you already have your orders. Get moving.” The newest members of our group jumped into action with their tasks.

Adrianne approached me somewhat timidly. “Martina, I’ve ... I mean, Lydia has told us some of what’s going on, but I’m just a smith. Where do I belong in this?”

“With me, of course. You’re already a part of my family, do you not feel it in your heart? Are you not already forging weapons for the Imperial Army? Did you not just hear Elise? And think about this. Who else would I trust to forge new weapons or armor for me? Eorland Gray-mane works steel on the Skyforge. You will work with dragon bone and dragon scale, something I doubt he has the knowledge to work, because you learned how to do so from me. So you are his equal, if not his better.”

A tear ran down one of her cheeks. “I love you, Martina. Thank you.” She came up and gave me a hug.

Irileth interrupted us. “Come, Adrianne. Let us give Martina a chance to eat now. We all need nourishment, for tomorrow we return to our normal lives as much as possible.”

It didn’t take long for us to be served food. I listened to the banter between those who had served Balgruuf before as they talked while they ate. It was obvious these people knew each other well. Trudy and Rashaal finished quickly, so they could relieve the outside guards so the first two also could eat. After the meal was cleaned away, I realized that it was late at night.

I issued the first command to my group. “Elise, tomorrow Lydia and I will go out to finish a task so that we can get Ysolda as our merchant. I want the alchemy ingredients and soul gems I have in Breezehome transferred here, as well the jewelry, so I can make enchanted items for all of you. Leave my smithing items there, so Adrianne has easy access to them. Adrianne, I have one simple job for you at this point, that may be extra over and above anything you’re doing now. Make at least two dozen arrows per day for Lydia and I. That way when we stop in we can restock quickly.”

“Yes, Martina, that won’t be a problem.”

The next morning Lydia and I left our new home for the location that Ma’dran had told us held his merchandise. We walked past the farms and meadery, following the road. As we were passing the turnoff to Whiterun, I made a quick decision and headed for town again. Lydia looked confused as we approached the stables.

I walked up to the man running the stable. “Got the fleetest steeds in all of Skyrim. Gal like you need a warhorse, I reckon,” he said.

“Two, for now. One for me, one for my housecarl.”

“Aye, that’s right, you’re the Thane of Whiterun, aren’t you? I don’t get inside the walls much, Lillith mentioned you to me couple of days ago. You’re the Dragonborn, ain’t you? Ought to have you talk to Jervar about hunting dragons, he thinks they’re just big lizards. Anyway, these two are seven years old, saddle broke, and ready for you if we can agree on a price.”

We bargained for a bit, but considering that I could get both horses for what I could earn from selling three powerful potions that I could brew within half a candlemark, I didn’t bargain too hard. In thinking about this as well, I also realized that I was probably well on my way to becoming one of the wealthiest people in Skyrim, perhaps all of Tamriel as well.

Lydia and I mounted our horses and headed out, following the road for a bit, then cutting across country when we passed the western watchtower. Being on horse cut our travel time tremendously, so we quickly found ourselves nearing the site of the Sleeping Tree, as Ma’dran called it. We stopped far enough out that the horses wouldn’t be spooked and crept closer.

I knew Ma’dran was being cagey about something. There were giants and mammoths encamped here, that was why he hadn’t tried to retrieve his merchandise himself. But I had something he didn’t, which was expertise in brewing my own potions ... and poisons. Five arrows – two in each of the mammoths, one in the giant, and that took care of everything in the camp.

We searched through the camp and realized there was a cave. We crept in and saw another giant doing something. There was a body laying nearby. Another poisoned arrow from me, with a backup from Lydia, took care of the giant.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.