Legacy of a Legend - Cover

Legacy of a Legend

Copyright© 2016 by StarFleet Carl

Chapter 5

Fan Fiction Story: Chapter 5 - Follow Martina Grize', the Dragonborn, from her entry into the realm of Skyrim, as she discovers her destiny, and eventually ... well, you'll see. I classify this as fan fiction of the Bethesda game, The Elder Scrolls V, Skyrim. There is explicit sex, but not of the stroke story variety. Disclaimer - I don't own TESV, I just play there. So the land is theirs, the choices made are mine. Note: The rape code was added due to what had happened in the past, and is discussed but not shown.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Nudism   Politics   Royalty   Violence  

I emerged into daylight, looking around as it was nearly mid-day. You can truly loose track of time while underground. I was on a ledge, about halfway up the side of the mountain, overlooking the river. I could see my breath, which is not what I usually expected for any day in Last Seed. Further south this is usually the hottest month of the year.

I carefully climbed down the ledge, to get closer to the river so I could follow it back towards town. I presumed this was the same river I’d seen before, the position of the sun says I was facing the right way. The problem was the terrain on this side is unfamiliar to me, not like most of this land is that familiar anyway. I wasn’t sure why, perhaps due to cliffs in the area being so dangerous, but the skeletons of at least three giant mammoths were scattered along the slope, as well as those of many other, smaller animals.

It looked like a fisherman was camped on the other side of the river. I could see some strangely carved stones on a ledge above the camp. I had to climb back up the hill some, the river narrowed to a canyon with steep walls, and I could see a waterfall ahead. I’d have to go around that, and I had no desire to take a swim in this cold water. When I got to the top, I saw a wooden cabin off to one side, and directly behind that, I could see the entrance to the Barrow further up the mountain. I’d come out completely on the opposite side I entered.

I felt the fatigue from walking so far after being in such a stressed time starting to wear on me. Maybe a little food would help, but I was also starting to need some sleep. Hopefully I’d get to Riverwood soon, and maybe I could see Camilla again, too. Something to look forward to. Up ahead, I saw someone, wearing what looked like a monk robe, just standing on the hill watching the river. Odd.

The monk turned and to my surprise, it was a Khajiit. “M’aiq wishes you well,” he said.

“Who are you, and why are you standing here?” I asked.

In the slightly raspy voice of his race, he said “M’aiq is thinking that Nords are so serious about beards. So many beards. M’aiq thinks they wish they had glorious manes like Khajiit.”

Okay, so he’s an insane monk. “You have a good afternoon here, then. I’ll, uh, just be on my way now.”

“M’aiq does not remember his childhood. Perhaps he never had one.”

I decided to leave this crazy cat alone, and keep going, glancing back from time to time. M’aiq was just standing there, not watching me. Good. I lost sight of him in the forest, then suddenly came across a path. To my left it led up to what looked like the watch tower I cleaned out earlier, and I saw some steps from down here. This was a different way than I approached it before. I walked towards the steps a few paces, just to confirm where I was, and then followed the path the other way, as this should lead me down towards the bridge and Riverwood.

I got back down closer to the river could see the town ahead. I sighed with relief. I thought, “I’ll drop this claw off with Lucan, get some rest, and then head back to Whiterun.” There’s a spot with several rocks that I could easily use to cross the river, so I didn’t have to double back from the other side of town. I crossed easily and entered town. The old woman who said she saw the dragon was working on tanning some leather, and I saw Alvor working on his forge as well once I was beyond the gate. The town looked more at peace – I suspected having the extra guards here helped calm the fears of the populace.

I opened the door to Riverwood Traders and Lucan saw me. “The sooner you find the claw, the sooner things can get back to normal.” I said nothing, simply opened my pack, pulled the claw out, and set it on the counter in front of him. The look of amazement on his face was nearly enough reward in and of itself. Nearly...

“You found it, huh? There it is. Funny thing, seems smaller than I remember it, ha! I’m going to put this back where it belongs. I’ll ... I’ll never forget this. You’ve done a great thing for me and my sister.”

I thought to myself, I’ve definitely done a great thing WITH your sister, anyway. I glanced her way, and she winked back at me. She whispered, “Please, talk to Sven and Faendal first for me.”

That sounded interesting. Whiterun could wait a bit. I left the trader and started walking the town. I saw an elf of the Bosmer race crossing the bridge from the mill with a load of wood in his hands. I asked him, “Do you know Faendal?”

He looked at me like I’m stupid. “I know you’re a stranger here, but who else would be Faendal but me?”

“Sorry, friend. I didn’t know how many elves were in town. I was just wondering, I’ve heard talk around town, what’s your issue with Sven?”

“He’s a bard, or so he says he is. Sometimes he even finds time to do his job here at the mill. Thinks his ballads and sonnets are going to convince Camilla Valerius to marry him. As if she would say, ‘yes’.” The scorn for Sven was obvious in his voice. “An intelligent, beautiful woman like her wouldn’t fall for that nonsense ... I hope.”

“As a woman, I can agree with you being right. After all, when have words ever inspired true feelings of love?”

He was angry now. “I don’t need your jokes right now, but maybe you do have a point. Maybe Camilla needs some help seeing Sven for what he is. Could you, maybe, give her a letter and say it’s from Sven? I think I’ve matched that Nords lack of cleverness perfectly.”

“Glad to help, friend.” I took the letter and walked away. Let’s see, where can I find a bard? Ah, there’s the inn, I remembered passing it earlier. Just inside the door, I heard someone sitting off to the side, muttering about Camilla. I think I’ve found Sven, and asked if that’s who he is.

“Aye, I’m Sven. You look like a traveler, someone that has seen far away places and heard new stories. Perhaps I saw you earlier, talking to my mother? I was going to see Camilla then. Camilla Valerius, she’s already mine, I keep telling Faendal that.”

“Then perhaps you should know that Faendal wants a letter delivered to Camilla, with it written like it were from you.” I show him the letter.

“How clumsy of him, as if I would ever sound like that. Here, let’s play a bit of turnabout on Faendal.” He took a parchment and scribbled some things down. “I had to use simple words, but this letter should convince Camilla it’s from him.”

I took his letter and started to walk out the door. He turned away and was now sitting facing the fire and playing his lute. Seeing my chance, I slipped into the shadows of the room and sneaked back behind him. The letter that Faendal wrote was sticking from his back pocket. As stealthily as I could, I eased it out. Men are such fools.

With both letters in my possession, I headed back out. I was very curious to see what these idiots had written to try to dissuade the heart of a woman. ‘My Dearest Camilla, I yearn to have you as my own, washing my linens, and my fine blonde hair, to cook my dinner from my stove, and tend to my house while I wander. Yours Truly, Sven.’ Dibella, that truly is drivel. I was almost fearful about reading the other one. ‘Dear Camilla, I know I have called upon you at your house many times, and while we may be growing close, I need you to put any desires you may have for me aside. I am a true-born son of Valenwood, and I could never befoul my bloodline by courting an Imperial. I hope we can remain true friends, provided you understand your people’s place in the Aldmeri Dominion, and respect me as such. Sincerely, Faendal.’

Wow. These two really are the assholes I figured them for. This is going to be such fun, both now AND later. I grinned to myself and headed back to the Riverwood Trader.

Opening the door, I walked in. Camilla greeted me with a smile. “It means so much to us to have the claw back where it belongs. Thank you.” She has such a sweet voice.

“This is a letter from Faendal, only he wanted me to tell you it’s from Sven. And THIS is a letter from Sven, only he wanted me to tell you it’s from Faendal.” I gave her both letters.

“Oh, my, what are in these letters? Sven wanted me to think Faendal wrote this? And that jealous idiot, thinking he could manipulate me into not seeing Sven again? Thank you for telling me the truth. This is outrageous. Can you talk to both of them for me?”

“Certainly I can. Your beauty has turned many heads here in Riverwood.” I looked her in the eyes, and my voice became a little husky. “And from elsewhere as well.”

Camilla blushed and giggled. “You have a way with words, and you know how to make a girl blush.”

“Camilla, I think you know I’m attracted to you.”

“You do know how to turn a girl’s head.” She laughed. It sounded like golden chimes.

Time to press this if I could. “I long to feel your body pressed close to mine. More, much more, than what we shared before. And I think you’re attracted to me as well.”

“I ... I’m not sure. I think perhaps...”

“Camilla, my desire for you is so strong I have something to say. Pure honesty. From what I’ve seen so far, and as a fellow Imperial, I’ve seen that life in Skyrim is short. I want your love, and I need your body.”

“Oh, my.” She pleasantly laughed. “I thought as much.” The grin on her face lit the room brighter than any torches. “Thank you for telling me the truth. Every jealous idiot keeps making eyes at me. It’s exhausting.”

I asked her something that no man has ever asked her before. “Camilla, what do you need?”

“What do I need?” she replied. “I’ve been chased all my life, but never asked that simple question about my own needs.” She looked deep into my eyes. “I need you.”

She took my hand and led me up the stairs to a private room. This was not the hurried frenzy of before. She slowly removed my armor, touching my skin, rubbing her hands through my hair, her lips caressing my nipples. When my hands were free from my gauntlets, I felt the silk of her hair, clutching her to my breast. Her tongue was licking around my nipple now, and she gave me a playful nip, then started suckling on me like a newborn.

The shivers of pleasure running up my spine caused me to moan. I could feel the fire in my center growing throughout my body. The feel of her skin on me inflamed me further. We lay down on the fur covered bed side by side, her blond and my auburn hair mixing together as we kissed. Our tongues danced in each others mouth the age old dance of love. Our fingers ran up and down each others body, touching, feeling, getting to know each other in intimate places.

We continued to kiss, each with a hand on the other, rubbing our slits and touching each other in places that we both knew pleased us most. She gave a start when she felt how large my bump was compared to hers, and I jerked as she rubbed it harder and harder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.