Orgies With My Aunt - Cover

Orgies With My Aunt

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This was not what he had planned at all. One does not diddle one's own aunt all things considered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Analingus   Hairy  

The day that my mum found out I was diddling her younger sister, my Aunt Maggie, was a day that I would remember with the opposite of fondness for quite some time.

It was a sunny Sunday right after church and my mum had come over to our flat for tea and cake. That was not at all unusual because she was all on her own now and she liked Maggie's company because she always had some risqué story about the girls at work that would make her laugh and giggle like a naughty schoolgirl.

We had an unexpected knock on the door and discovered Mary Monahan, the youngish widow lady from Maggie's place of employment smiling at us like a long-lost cousin come to visit. Maggie and I had the attractive Mary the previous weekend and when I say had; I really mean "had". She was a delightful thing with a juicy cunt and a way with her tongue that made both of us her ardent admirers.

Of course, neither of us wanted my mum, Rose, to know about our special sleeping and entertaining arrangements because we were both certain it would make her irritated with both of us because of our close family connection. As far as she knew, I was just trying to save money living with my aunt nearby my place of employment and all we shared was expenses.

I do remember the cake was delicious.

The nicely dressed Mary in her Sunday best was sitting back on the sofa and I tried my best not to stare at her bare knees or the momentary flash of white skin and black knickers that drove me crazy each time she crossed or uncrossed her legs. I knew that Maggie was fully aware of my torment because she was in somewhat the same circumstances only from a female to female point of view. I certainly do not want to insinuate that my beloved aunt was a kinky female chaser of other females but I knew for a fact she was quick to take advantage of a woman lost in the needs of the flesh to the extent that she cared not a whit that it was taken care of by a fellow female and not a male. After all, soft skin and wet tongues really know no gender distinction.

It was Mary that broke the news of our sordid involvement to my disbelieving mum with one single short but devastating sentence.

"You should try the young lad on, Rose dear, he has shown Maggie and I his skilled tongue and lovely long schlong and I can attest to the fact he is the real thing."

That certainly left no doubt in my mum's mind the kind of kinky relationship Maggie and I had established in our happy little flat and the shock on her face made me want to run out the door before she exploded in a fit of justifiable outrage. Poor Mary had no idea that Rose was my mum and the fact that she was totally clueless about our living arrangements.

"Thank you, Miss Mary, I think I will pass on that for the time being because I have a fellow who wouldn't approve. But you go right ahead and have your fun because he does look like a proper gent to me."

Maggie stifled a giggle knowing that her sister was actually fit to be tied but was hiding it well. I thought it best to keep silent being far too much the coward to say a single word.

Somehow, I was dragged into the bedroom by the ultra-horny Mary desperate for that tingle that I had given to her the last time we met. Obviously, my aunt stayed in the living room with my mum and I did my best to hump Mary with the least possible amount of racket to keep the images from my mum's delicate ears. I was heading down the homestretch with the delicious Mary when my aunt Maggie came into the room and started to pet my happy balls bouncing with firm determination into Mary's pretty snatch. She even started in on my prostate because she knew how much I liked the feel of her fingers back there. That forced me to shoot my load into the waiting Mary with grunts of satisfaction that I could not silence due to my absolute contentment. I made the incorrect assumption that my mum had already departed for home and that both Maggie and I would be hearing an earful about the exposure of our terrible arrangement at the very next meeting.

I was truly astonished to find my smiling mum sipping her tea in the living room like everything was normal and she didn't just find out her good little boy was doing much more than just snogging with her younger sister. I did my best to look completely innocent like I had simply been massaging the two women's necks to get out all the kinks. Unfortunately, the kink that had just happened in the bedroom was not anywhere that part of the anatomy but located much further south.

Mary, God bless her, had that dreamy look in her eyes that informed my parent that she had just been transported to the Nirvana of sexual liberation on the tip of my rampant man-tool. I found that my Aunt Maggie was able to carry off a degree of deception pretending it was all good fun and that nothing really of note had actually occurred.

We all seemed to relax with the cake in our tummies and I listened to my mum interrogating the talkative Mary about her experiences in the bedroom.

"Did you actually do it with that nice looking boy?"

Mary fiddled with her unruly hair and licked her lips before replying.

"I have to be honest, luv. He is ever so skillful in doing it. He gets right down to business and hits my special spots just right not at all like my silly husband that was all too often in his cups and so difficult to get stiff when the time was right. God rest his soul!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.