Captive Audience - Cover

Captive Audience

Copyright© 2016 by Severusmax

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A bridegroom held against his will for sexual purposes by horny bridesmaids. Whatever will the bride think?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Hispanic Female   Indian Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism  

“Well, here we are. On the deck of our ocean liner, what’s it called again?” Mom asked me.

“The Valyria. Evidently, someone’s a George R. R. Martin fan. Not sure that I’d want to name a ship after a civilization that was doomed, but that’s me. Why not Titan, after the great Titan of Braavos? Oh, well, that’s neither here nor there. As long as the name doesn’t jinx us, I can live with it. How are you feeling about all of this, Mom?” I asked my mother, Esther Abramowitz, who still seemed a bit shocked to actually be going on a honeymoon cruise.

“A bit pleasantly surprised. When I married your father, he didn’t want to do this, because he’d already been on enough ships for work. Plus, he didn’t like to spend that kind of money on things that weren’t booze, booze, and more booze. You know that. When I married Lena, she took me to Vermont, which was nice, no doubt of that. However, it’s not that far from Maine, of course.

“Still, that bed and breakfast was a lot better than your father’s idea of a honeymoon, which was to dump me in a cabin while he went fishing or hunting or something, and never seemed to kill or catch anything. The point being that he only spent time with me when he was drunk enough and horny enough to climb into bed with me. Then it was, push, pull, shove, push, pull, shove, until he spilled his load and slipped off into a drunken slumber. The man had no bedroom skills and no sense of romance, no sense that he needed to even try after he landed me.

“Of course, some of that was the fact that he only married me because he knocked me up, or so he claimed. I still say that he knocked me up so that I’d be, in his mind, ‘stuck with him,’ believe it or not! The guy had some very old-fashioned views on such things given that it wasn’t all that many decades ago. If he had listened, I could have told him that I married him because I loved him. I could have given you up for adoption or gotten an abortion, but silly girl that I was, I was in love with your father.

“That love didn’t survive the abuse, constant drinking, frequent evictions when we couldn’t pay rent, occasional homelessness, etc. It didn’t survive the dramatic swings between marital rape one night and completely cutting me off when it came to sex the next. I mean, he wasn’t the greatest lover, as I noted, but since I was still a good Jewish girl or tried to be, I was faithful to him and so that was the only sex I could get.

“Anyway, Lena took me to a great bed and breakfast and we had a pretty terrific honeymoon there, but I still wanted my cruise. Now, of course, I finally got one, but I’m not the bride, just the mother ... and lover, of the groom. My son gave me the honeymoon cruise that I’ve always desired. How’s that for a twist, huh? Thank you very much for taking me along with you guys. Lena and me both. You have no idea just how much it means to us, especially me!” Mom declared with a kiss to my lips.

“I’d tell you to get a room, mother-in-law, but we’re already getting several, and I’m counting on you thanking your son, my husband properly ... and horizontally very soon. I do so adore mother-son incest! I’ve always thought of it as a very beautiful thing! Personally, I want you to come back from this cruise pregnant and eager to pop out Levi’s son/half-brother! I wonder who will be the father of my first child. Levi or Papa ... or Paul or Father Corcoran? I suspect that if it’s Father Corcoran, I’ll have to keep it a secret so that he isn’t defrocked. Maybe it will be Bruce instead. Maybe it will be Gavin. I don’t know, but we’ll work it out, whatever happens, I trust,” Natalie thought aloud.

“Of course, we’ll work it out, my dear bride! It’s quite simple. I’m claiming any children from this marriage, period. Try and stop me. I’ll check paternity for medical reasons and curiosity, but I’m claiming the children. Gavin will do the same with Cassidy’s babies. Henri will do the same with any with Danielle. This is the family rule. The husband is the legal father. In Lena’s case, she’ll simply be Mother Number Two.

“There is a sound reason for this policy. It avoids legal complications, such as proving paternity, that sort of thing. As for Paul, well, I’m changing one family rule, if that’s possible. He will get married. I don’t see any reason not to change it. He’ll still get to fuck the women of the family, but I’ve decided to alter that family law if I have the power,” I declared, making Natalie smile.

“Well, you are head of the family, and it was a head of the family that imposed that particular rule, only a few generations ago, so sure, that kind of rule can be altered. There are other rules that cannot, of course. Who is Paul to wed?” my bride inquired, truly curious.

“Bethany, of course. My brother-in-law will keep up the incestuous tradition by marrying my sister. Notice that I left out the ‘step’ part, sis, just as you wished. Anyway, Paul is to claim any children by Bethany, regardless of actual paternity, of course,” I informed Paul, who broke out into an actual grin.

“Guess I’m a lucky bastard after all. Don’t worry, I’ll treat your sister with the honor and respect that she deserves. Fucking other women doesn’t change that any more than her fucking other men does. I like the parallels between your bond with Bethany and mine with Natalie, you know. By the way, did you ever wonder why we spell her name in the English way instead of the French, leaving out the ‘h’ that you would see in the French version?” Paul teased me with new information, even as he kissed his new fiancee, my sister, Bethany.

“Because you wanted to save space on stationary?” I joked back.

“Because I had it legally changed once Papa chose you, in case I decided to convert to Judaism. I’m not sure that you care whether I convert or not by now, but it was a gesture to you, as Natalie without the ‘h’ sounded more Jewish and I wanted to signal that I was your woman now. Technically, when you and I met, I was still Nathalie Beaubois at the time. Hope that you don’t mind if I keep it without the ‘h,’ as a continued gesture that I’m yours,” Natalie explained to me with a kiss that was followed up by one from Mom and from Bethany.

“I don’t mind in the least. Bruce, by the way, shall wed Carmen and claim her children. Laila and Valerica are to have a lesbian union and I shall father at least a few of their kids. Jacqueline and Charlotte cannot legally marry each other, being sisters, but they will just stay unmarried and I will sire at least one child on each of them, probably more. Their union will have to be informal, of course. Sound like a plan so far?” I elaborated while we reached my suite and started unpacking for the cruise.

“And what about us?” Anga spoke up for Henri’s other daughters.

“For now, at least, I haven’t lifted the rule about the sisters of the bride. Just about the brothers of the bride. So, you four will remain among my concubines or mistresses, if you will. Trust me, you’ll still get fucked good and hard by Paul ... and by your father, as well as by me. And Bruce, etc. Any children that I get from unmarried women I will claim. Let me make that abundantly clear. If I knock up a single woman, I’ll claim my children by her. I will not leave such children fatherless in the eyes of the law.

“That’s a large part of why husbands in this family are to claim all children by their wives, regardless of paternity, and why all men in this family will claim any issue that they sire on unwed girls. There is one exception, though, to that. If the child turns out to be the fruit of incest, and the mother is unwed, I’ll claim the child myself. I won’t expose such men or women to the wrath of the State and the law, the risk of CPS involvement and criminal prosecutions for incest.

“Any other questions, my dears?” I turned to my harem, only to have several of them plant kisses on my lips, including Margrethe, who had snuck in at the last moment.

“I gather that you really are bi, not lesbian,” I commented on that kiss.

“Yes, but I do have the strongest attachment to Danielle. I want to be her girlfriend, though I will gladly submit to you as part of her family ... and fuck anyone that you wish me to,” Margrethe assured me and proved it by dropping to her knees to start sucking my dick.

“That sounds just fine bi me,” I punned, even as Anna Zakoyan knelt to help Margrethe suck my cock.

“Hmmm ... an Armenian and a Norwegian, both giving me head. Talk about international cooperation, eh?” I teased them both.

“Mind if an American Jewess who happens to be your sister joins in?” Bethany snickered as she went down on me, too.

“So, when you two are together, who does what to whom?” I asked Danielle, who licked her lips in response.

“Well, let me demonstrate, if you please,” Danielle told me before falling to her knees in front of Mom and unzipping Mom’s capris to start eating her out in front of us.

“Oh, Danielle, I have to warn you ... I could get used to this!” Mom warned my mother-in-law, her hands naturally landing on Danielle’s head.

“I hope that you do. I’ve waited far too long to taste this pussy and now I have it on my tongue at last!” Danielle declared as she got busy eating Mom’s cunt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.