Captive Audience - Cover

Captive Audience

Copyright© 2016 by Severusmax

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A bridegroom held against his will for sexual purposes by horny bridesmaids. Whatever will the bride think?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Hispanic Female   Indian Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism  

“Holy shit, where are we?” I grabbed my forehead as I woke up a bit groggy.

“Don’t worry. We finally did make it out of the banquet hall, dear. You thankfully didn’t drive, not after having serviced a dozen or so women and drank that much beer ... and ate that much food. You were in no shape for it, but being your mother, I volunteered to get my sweet boy home safely. Of course, I naturally went to bed with you, so that when you awoke, I could get the first fuck of the day out of you ... Your first full day of marriage to Natalie ... and she has nicely granted me the first turn with you. Come on, son. Fuck your own mother!” Mom egged me on, even as she mounted me before I could answer, thus presenting me with a fait accomplis (a fact accomplished).

Mom’s breasts were in my face as she started sliding up and down on my dick, impaling herself on her own son’s prick. I didn’t say anything yet, but my actions spoke volumes, as I actively worked my hips to enhance our mutual pleasure from this act of mother-son incest. I thought back to the way that my birth father had exited my life, of course, after just four years of marriage between them. He had always been something of a drunk and beat Mom up more than once. Once he started on four year old me ... well, the mother hen was replaced by a she-wolf and Mom slammed a cast iron skillet into the back of his skull. He recovered just enough to survive the initial injury, but he was between voyages with the Merchant Marine. It was just as well, as he was in no condition to ship out.

Morton Hendelman, Jr. (he resented this suffix and the one favor that he did me was refusing to carry on the family tradition to make me a “third”) became rather confused and slow in his thinking for the fortnight afterward, in a state of mental fog due to his concussion, and then he mysteriously died after two weeks. I had very weak, vague memories of a man who drank a lot of beer (his brain injury didn’t stop that, and presumably the alcohol hastened his demise), sat idly, growled at me now and then, and watched TV while eating tons of latkes that my mother kept making to keep him fat and happy, and who one day simply never awoke from his sleep. We went through lots of potatoes those two weeks, but thankfully Mom had bought them in bulk, taking full advantage of Dad’s massive sailor payouts to buy many potatoes and keep the surplus frozen until needed in a deep freezer.

Yes, I know, strange thing to think of, how Mom essentially killed Dad, but it was the best thing that she ever did for me and herself. She was a true battered woman, but she refused to let what he did to her happen to me. She always thought of me, even if not perfectly as some might call it. What excited me about this was that I might well give her another chance, a last one, to be a mother. I could sire my own half-brother, who would have Dad’s genes, but a much better father than I had. No one could prove any foul play, given that it was through deliberate neglect of his medical needs by Mom, needs that none knew that he had except her. Since she had him cremated quickly on grounds that she just didn’t have the money for a proper burial, she got away with it and benefited from his Merchant Marine widow’s benefits, too.

I was turned-on also by the chance to be the man for Mom that she had needed for so many years. Lena had been that to an extent, but only until she became increasingly in touch with her feminine nature. She was Mom’s woman now, and that was great, but Mom still craved, still needed, a man in her life. Mom had looked out for me so many times over the years, so why wouldn’t I be there for her in her time of need, repaying her in kind by taking over the role of her male lover and protector, the father of her last child?

“Penny for your thoughts, my son?” Mom asked me as she noticed me softening a little, only to harden all over again and resume fucking her with a vengeance.

“Dad ... and you. I want to be for you what he never was. That’s what I was thinking of, Mom. I want to be the man in your life, just as I am in Natalie’s, Bethany’s, and several others’ lives. Lena is your lady love and that’s great, but you still need a man, don’t you? A man’s arms to hold you sometimes, a man’s hands roaming your body, a man’s kiss on your lips, a man’s... ,” I carried on as I began vigorously fucking Mom.

“You want to be the man that I thought that Lena was ... the one that I hoped that your father would be. You’re afraid that I’ll never see you that way because you have other women as well as men. Dear son, I never let Lena’s affairs get in the way of thinking of her that way before she came out as transgender. I knew that your father also had ladies in various ports, or sluts as I called them back then, but who cared?

“It was him getting drunk, wasting his pay on too much booze when we had bills, and beating us up that was the problem. I must confess that I want you to be that man, too. I’ve had fantasies along those lines for sure. I guess that I’ve never quite been the good Jewish girl that I pretended to be for so many years. Levi ... I’m in love with you. With my own son. I still love Lena, don’t get me wrong, but I’m falling desperately in love with you. I’ve always loved you, but this is different,” Mom swore to me as we continued rutting wherever we were.

“Does ... Natalie know that her mother-in-law feels this way, Mom?” I asked her as we kept fucking rather frantically.

“Know? I love it! It’s very sweet and yet very taboo and kinky ... and I know that she would do anything that you asked of her. Her brand of loyalty is hard to match, of course. She’s such a naughty mommy, of course, taking her own son to bed and doing her best to fuck him to death, but that’s part of what I love about her. She’s like my own mother in some ways, but not in every way exactly,” Natalie explained to me with her usual excitement.

Meanwhile, I felt Natalie’s tongue on my balls as Mom rode me and it was very tough to think of anything but their attentions to me. The biggest surprise was there something smooth, cold, and metallic pressed against my ball sack as Natalie worked on her wifely services to me. I couldn’t see what it was, but I could guess. The woman had a tongue stud, which I knew for a fact that she didn’t have before ... but why? The only thing that made sense to me was that she specifically opted for this with the intention of enhancing sexual pleasure. More to the point, it was to benefit whoever received her oral favors, of course, whether man or woman.

When Natalie spread Mom’s cheeks and started rimming her, it was too much for the ol’ girl. Mom couldn’t take a lot of that tongue and the stud along her butt crack before she lost all self-control and explosively squirted all over my cock. Natalie then resumed sucking my balls, thus bringing me closer to the brink, even as Mom’s hips helped me get there as well. When Bethany joined the action by sitting on my face for a bit, I really had the hardest time not cumming instantly. It didn’t help that I got a chance to lick Bethany’s sweet, freshly washed ass and clean and bald, but juicy twat, not to mention her taint, which soon got her hot and bothered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.