Captive Audience
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2016 by Severusmax

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A bridegroom held against his will for sexual purposes by horny bridesmaids. Whatever will the bride think?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Hispanic Female   Indian Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism  

I was in a bit of a daze, not quite clear where I was, after coming to, still in the banquet hall, with Cassidy’s twat engulfing my dick. I felt her kisses as she noticed that I was awake and planted them all over me for good measure. Evidently, the stripper from my bachelor party really had become one of my love slaves. I hadn’t dreamt that part up ... or, judging from the scene around me, anything else. There were naked bridesmaids everywhere, not to mention my own mother and my mother-in-law, Esther and Danielle respectively. They were nude, too, of course, and not a bit shy about it. In fact, both of them wore collars, as did everyone else present, for that matter.

“What ... time is it?” I wondered aloud, but Cassidy put her finger to my lips.

“Shhh, please, darling Master, my love. Let’s not wake them just yet. It’s about fifteen minutes until ten, and they could use the rest, if you ask me. You fell asleep roughly an hour and a half ago, but you did rather well until that point. Mind you, I’ve been killing time by snuggling up with you and cradling your head to my breast. I hope that you don’t mind that part,” Cassidy assured me, even as she took me deeper than ever before inside her.

“Damn, baby ... oh, God, one could definitely get used to waking up inside you!” I declared as I fought the urge to cum and enjoyed Cassidy’s hot, wet snatch around my cock.

“Well, I hope to wake up to you taking me now and then. It is your right now, isn’t it? You can take me whenever you wish, love. I’m your slut. My bum, my cunny, my mouth, it’s all yours now. I trust that you’ll share me as you swore, though, especially with Gavin,” Cassidy encouraged me, “Oh, and I really hope that you put a bun in my oven, darling.”

“Gavin is next, after me, for that,” I announced.

“As you wish. He doesn’t mind, as long as he gets a turn, I think. In case you’re wondering, Gavin got accidentally handcuffed to Lena and they had to go through a locksmith to get uncuffed, since someone lost the key. That’s why they’ve been absent this whole time. Plus, I believe that they tipped said locksmith by eating her out and fucking her good and hard. Lena ate her out. Gavin fucked her.

“Lovely girl, apparently. Barely eighteen and just out of high school. No boyfriends or husbands or anything right now, having broken it off with her high school sweetheart. Anna is her name. Evidently, she’s Armenian, from a very old-fashioned family who wants to handpick her mate for her,” Cassidy explained to me before she started cumming, unable to stay quiet as she hoped.

“I’m gathering that Lena and Gavin want to keep her?” I asked as I spilled my load inside Cassidy at last, causing damn near a simultaneous orgasm.

“Something like that, yes,” Cassidy smiled widely, even though everyone began to stir.

“Well, what’s one more person, as long as she knows what she’s getting into, of course,” I remarked casually.

“Just what am I getting into, Mr. Stud?” a voice that dripped sexiness called out to me, “Anna is my name. Anna Zakoyan. Nice of you to lend your stepmother, Levi, and your husband, Cassidy. Interesting how they fucked each other ... and me. I was done with my virginity, anyway. I needed rid of it, so that my folks couldn’t marry me off to some loser son of one of their friends. Yes, I like Armenian men as much as the next girl, but not when that’s his only claim to my hand in marriage.

“The idiot that they picked out for me, he was probably a virgin, too. Not that I object to virgins, but I don’t want to lose my cherry to one. SOMEONE should know what he’s doing, after all. Two virgins is a recipe for a horrible first time, if you ask me. Don’t worry for him, though. Worry for my sister Tania, who gets him as a hand-me-down fiance.”

“Allow me to suggest an alternative, Anna. What’s this guy’s name?” I spoke up, enjoying the sight of this Middle Eastern beauty flanked by Lena and Gavin.

“Arsham Nabavian ... sir. You don’t want me? I mean, really? I’m not that vain, but seriously? Do you have that many women that you don’t need me, or do you have something against Armenians?” Anna actually changed from a confident tomboy to a butthurt teenage girl.

“I didn’t say THAT, silly girl. Are you fucking kidding me? You’re a complete babe and you have a serious, practical skill! I think that I’d keep you for your skill if nothing else, even if you were ugly as could be. I like your attitude, too. And your common sense. And you’re completely not getting what I meant. Let’s start over here. What I mean is something else entirely. Hear me out before you rule it out, okay, girlie?” I put a grin on her face just that fast, of course.

“Okay, sir,” Anna gulped as she waited to hear me with baited breath, as did the rest of my harem.

“Okay, here’s how it goes. You go ahead and let him marry Tania, let them both kind of stew in frustration for a bit, while I undertake your sexual mentoring, your re-education, if you will. Then, when the time is right, we help you seduce him into your bed as his ... well, mistress. I strongly suspect and hope that he will become your eager and willing sex slave, but while that is happening, I’ll seduce Tania ... with help from you, of course.

“The next stage will come when you embrace the love that dare not speak its name ... incest. You will seduce Tania yourself and then use that occasion to entice Arsham into a threesome. By this point, I suspect that they will think that this is a great menage a trois, but they will not be ready for what comes next. I have a yen to try some Armenian dick as well as ass, and it won’t be much longer before I’m in bed with him. He might have to adjust to having a male lover, but he will adapt.

“You two catch us together, and that’s when things really get interesting. I fuck both of you together in front of him, leading to some confessions, as well as the revelation that we’ve been teaching and guiding him toward a better life ... him and her. Before long, the threesome becomes a foursome, with him invited in ... once he gets over his pride and accepts my authority over all of you, my power, if you will. You three will have a place in my family and my foundation, as it were.

“Before long, of course, all three of you are in bed with basically my entire household. You’re full participants in the debauchery, the orgies, etc. Oh, and at some point, I will handpick a husband for you, but he will already be part of my tribe, so won’t have to be retrained, if you will. At present, I’m leaning toward Father Corcoran, if I can get him to give up the priesthood. Then again, maybe this would be a great way to get him defrocked and have him commit to us totally. He’s thankfully no celibate already!” I proposed to Anna, causing her to lick her lips in anticipation and dive between my legs to worship my cock with her mouth.

“You know that you’re tasting Cassidy and several others on my dick, right?” I informed Anna, who nodded, smiled, and laughed.

“I kind of caught on to that, sir. By the way, would you be so kind as to give me another title with which to address you, lord? Would ‘Master’ be acceptable to you? If you’re going to teach me how to basically turn my virginal future brother-in-law into my drooling, eager personal fucktoy, shouldn’t I show my abject submission and surrender to you now and forever? To think that I feared that you didn’t like me! Oh, God, this is the best idea ever! The best plan for me! I love to submit to men like you, but I also enjoy dominating guys like Arsham, of course!” Anna confessed to being a switch before she got back to sucking my dick.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.