Captive Audience - Cover

Captive Audience

Copyright© 2016 by Severusmax

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A bridegroom held against his will for sexual purposes by horny bridesmaids. Whatever will the bride think?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Hispanic Female   Indian Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism  

I was very much engaged in some rather hot and heavy sex with my sisters-in-law now, still in the ladies room of this banquet hall... (what the hell kind of banquet hall can a man fuck three women in and not get caught, by the way, four counting my wife, of course), when Jacqueline, the younger sister, creamed herself on my dick. I had already screwed her sister/wife (turned out that this was an unofficial marriage after all) Charlotte for a good while, but I went even slower by now, having already cum thrice since exchanging vows with Natalie. Charlotte and her mother Danielle now fluffed for us as we kept going at it together. I fucked Jacqueline a bit longer, and she creamed herself yet again as I tugged her leash. This time, however, I came inside her and withdrew from her delectable cunt, removing the collar and leash myself.

“So, how are we not worried about getting here, in a public ladies’ room at a banquet hall, anyway?” I was curious about that, now that I wasn’t so excited and aroused with lust for the in-laws.

“Oh, that? We own this motherfucking hall, my love! Remember, this is one wealthy family, mon amour. We pool our fortunes to make them even larger, and this is all controlled ultimately by the head of the family. Legally, the family trust owns it all, he heads it, and we as individuals are technically broke. Nevertheless, he always provides each of us with a generous payment from the family trust, which is what you will do in time. Henri is stepping down as head of the family trust at the end of the week and turning it over to you, which means that all of us will have to submit to your will in every sense or risk being cut off for as long as you wish.

“This is a gamble in a way, that you will not abuse that system. In case you wondered, if the family trust’s laws are set up so that if the heir dies, the father of the bride automatically resumes control, just to safeguard against abusive heirs, but there is still an element of danger there,” Danielle assured me with another ardent kiss, just as her daughters planted theirs on me, too.

“You know, a fellow could get used to this. Money, power, women, men, luxury, respect, etc. The only downside is that I have to take responsibility for this family and everyone in it, I gather. That’s not a problem for me. You don’t mind if I ask just how much is this family trust worth, anyway, and how many residences does this trust possess?” I wondered while making out with each of my lovely in-laws.

“At last estimate, we were worth 3.45 billion dollars US currency and we own ten different homes, counting one villa in Italy, another in France and Spain each, and a dacha in Ukraine, on the Black Sea, in fact. The other six are: a hacienda on the coast of Mexico close to Veracruz, a very nice townhouse in Montreal, Quebec, a hunting lodge in Scotland, a cabin in Colorado, a fairly respectable plantation-style house not far from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and the official residence here in Maine. You should probably just let your lease expire, since it’s cheaper to pay rent for a short time and use this as a handy hideout or whatever than to try to close up the lease early, I believe. Unless, of course, you wish to buy out the complex from its owners, assuming that they would sell it.

“In any case, you’re so wealthy that you’d theoretically never have to work again. Or you could go into politics or whatever. That’s up to you. Natalie doesn’t want to work, of course. She wants to devote herself to being your wife and mother to some of your children. In that sense, she’s very old-fashioned. I don’t work, either, and I’ve loved how free I feel, not having to worry about punching a time clock and that sort of thing. I sometimes spend hours naked, even while giving orders to the staff. I’ve been fucked repeatedly by the men and women of the family in front of the staff as well.

“Hell, I’ve slept with some of the maids, butlers, etc. and so have Henri and the others. I remember one time walking in on Henri with a poolboy, who must have been nineteen or so, and simply sucking the young man’s dick while he sucked my husband’s. That was delicious, as was taking his fine Cambodian cock inside my cunt while Henri buggered him to the tune of George Michael’s ‘Freedom 90’ ... very fitting, if you ask me. It’s a pity in a way that I wasn’t fertile, because I would have loved popping out an Asian son or daughter.

“Whatever the case, and speaking of sex, breeding, and such, it’s time to boff the bridesmaids, isn’t it? You want some more Laila first, or some more Valerica, Carmen, Bethany, some of Mommy Dearest, that’s not even counting Cassidy, who very much wants some more of that dick inside her. Who next, my love?” Danielle encouraged my wandering eye, of course, but then that was part of the point, wasn’t it?

“Laila first. Let’s have some of that sweet Iraqi ass, okay?” I instructed my mother-in-law, who grinned as she called in the gorgeous bridesmaid from Baghdad.

From the hungry look in Laila’s eyes, I knew that I had done the right thing, as she proved by lowering to her knees and popping my cock into her eager mouth. I felt something cold against my ass, but I already knew what either Danielle or one of her daughters intended by that, as was proved when I was fully lubricated and a strap-on dildo eased into my cornhole from behind. It didn’t matter, as I instructed Laila to bend over so that I could lube her up and sodomize her in turn. Her asshole was very tight, but then so was mine in spite of my pegging earlier that day and the butt-fucking that I took from Henri and Paul, for instance.

“Finally! I have wanted you back there for ages!” Laila egged me on, “Nice and big, stuffing me, ramming me, using me, plundering, ravaging my bottom, just as I always dreamed that you would do to me! I’m going to enjoy being your sex slave for life, just as you will enjoy owning me, I promise you! I will wear a butt-plug for you, if you wish! I can quit my job, work from home or whatever you wish, and be on hand constantly to service you, Master! You need only command me!”

“A vibrating butt-plug with a remote control held by yours truly sounds nice. I can picture you walking through the mall, going commando, of course, when under your skirt or dress you feel the vibrations that I choose to trigger, forcing you to cum in public, your juices sliding down your thighs from your pussy from your orgasm while people realize that you’re climaxing then and there, between the smell and the profanity-laced Arabic that you let out in earshot of them. I just hope that they don’t get the wrong idea about you, thinking that you’re a terrorist or something. I would hate to be responsible for that kind of stupid mistake. Then again, you could clear that up in a hurry by showing mall security your naked, bald snatch and your plugged back door,” I taunted Laila as I continued to fuck her fine ass and Danielle kept pegging me (the latter making me sore, but excited).

“Oh, you are so sexy when you’re devilish that way! Just like my brother Alphonse, in fact, though his mischief is limited to men or has been, since he’s gay. He’s the one that Henri sired on my mother, so he’s both my half-brother and my stepson at the same time. Nice, kinky motherfucker, except in the literal sense. You’ll love buggering him, trust me, just as he loves buggering Paul,” Danielle announced to me, “He’s an airline steward with Air France, but he spends as much time with the family as he can, despite his many boy toys. He’s usually a Top, but he bottoms for Henri and he’ll bottom for you, of course.”

That thought certainly added to the excitement that I already experienced from my saucy French mother-in-law pegging me while I bottomed out inside my sultry, swarthy Arab vixen’s tight, hot ass. Laila definitely knew how to work her booty and her hips to match my own and Danielle’s, so that we had nearly the perfect pace and rhythm of our three, sweaty bodies moving together in harmony toward the same goal. If she had any troubles with pulling an anal train, Laila certainly didn’t act like it, nor did Danielle, who peppered my neck and back with kisses as she sodomized me and I did the same to Laila. We managed to make it last a good while longer, but Danielle finally creamed herself from the intensity and heat of the encounter, after which Laila did the same, and I spilled my load inside my sweet Iraqi slut.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.