Captive Audience
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by Severusmax

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A bridegroom held against his will for sexual purposes by horny bridesmaids. Whatever will the bride think?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Hispanic Female   Indian Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism  

When I joined Danielle in the ladies’ room, I wasn’t too shocked at what followed, but the fact that it was held in that context, in a reception held after a Roman Catholic wedding mass, no less, it was a bit staggering. The next shock came in the way that my new sisters-in-law and the bridesmaids eagerly fluffed for us, licking and sucking both of us to prepare the way for my cock to ravish the mother of the bride. One thing was sure: my mother-in-law, like all of the other women in her family, was sexy as hell and she knew it, too. The biggest surprise, though, was the way that she handed me a collar with a leash attached, and in such a way that there was no doubt that she wanted me to tug the leash while fucking her from behind.

“I’m your bitch now, son-in-law. You own me, just as you own my husband, and a few others. By the way, some of these traditions are relatively more recent than we might have led you to believe, but most of them are pretty old. For the past two centuries, ever since we endured the French Revolution, the Terror, and the rule of the great Emperor Napoleon, my family has preserved itself by making alliances with other families for the enrichment and mutual advantage of all. A large part of this was by empowering the sons-in-law to do whatever they pleased with us, men and women alike. This has constantly drawn in the right kind of men, if you will, the ones with the strength, ambition, intelligence, talent, and will to advance both his family and ours at once.

“The tradition is really quite simple: we become the harem for the son-in-law. One daughter marries a man. The others do not. They simply share the man. The sons do not marry, either. Instead, they bed the women of both their own family and the groom’s, as well as others. You will notice that Paul is not married and he never will be. He has forsworn marriage, just like all of the men of our family, aside from the fathers, of course.

“Yes, in time, you must pass the torch of dominance down to a younger man, but by then, you’ll be ready to submit to him. You’ll have had a damn good run. It’s one of the reasons that we pick somewhat older men to marry the designated daughters, because by the time that the daughters come of age, the father of the bride is then old enough to seek retirement and abdicate the leadership of the family, much as Henri has done. It helps if the groom is bisexual, of course, and versatile enough to Top as well as bottom.

“By tradition, the father of the bride continues to advise the new head of the family, to assist him in breeding the women and buggering the menfolk, in seducing various women into the vital role of maitresse to the men of the family, etc. He is second only to his son-in-law, and he definitely enjoys many perks and much respect. He is not humiliated. It is not a cuckold thing at all, trust me. This custom has continued for two centuries, and not a single father of the bride has, to my knowledge, felt ill-used by it. He has been revered, admired, and mourned when death has come for him.

“Naturally, this has had to be a very closely guarded secret for many generations, but we hope that, someday soon, it can be done in the open, when society has progressed enough to embrace our very different way of life. A few sons, you know, brothers of the brides, have resisted it, but soon enough, they’ve come around when they realized that they get all of the pussy that they could ever want without ever having to marry it. That’s a pretty sweet deal and the only price for it is submission to their brother-in-law.

“In exchange for surrendering any romantic notions of ever being family patriarch themselves, they get to bed their own sisters, mother, etc. as much as they wish, because it’s a wise patriarch that permits them, that shares his women with his brothers-in-law. Everything is shared communally and the men of the family, all of them, are allowed lovers of both sexes as long as they initiate them into the family bed. The same is true of the women of the family, of course. Promiscuity is very much encouraged and social diseases are dealt with by being rich enough to afford whatever treatments and cures are necessary.

“Many a girlfriend of the bride’s brother has opposed the idea at first, wanting to marry the man, but soon they succumb to the sheer sensuality of the family coupling tradition. The same has been true with many boyfriends of the sisters of the bride. The bride is chosen, handpicked, by her father, incidentally, according to his own will, and she is the most powerful lady in the family harem after that. Henri chose Natalie, and while Jacqueline and Charlotte might be envious, in this case, it made very good sense, because she wasn’t as attached to her sisters as they were to each other. Would it surprise you that Henri selected you as well and Natalie obeyed him like the good daughter that she was, pleased very much that of all of her boyfriends, you were the One?” Danielle explained the customs of her family, now my family, as I took her roughly from behind, loving that sweet, slippery twat.

“When does the new head of the family officially take over?” I asked Danielle, truly curious about this, as I thrust in and out of her glorious pussy, time and again and while her daughters fluffed us both.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.