Captive Audience - Cover

Captive Audience

Copyright© 2016 by Severusmax

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A bridegroom held against his will for sexual purposes by horny bridesmaids. Whatever will the bride think?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Hispanic Female   Indian Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism  

I lost track of just which man was fucking Natalie from one moment to the next, given the wild, frenzied nature of the gang-bang. She certainly had plenty of action from the menfolk, to be sure, though I wasn’t exactly lacking for company, either. About an hour left before the wedding, as we were all worn out from all of the sex, I looked around and realized that I had been intimate with every single woman in my circle of friends and family, and most of the men as well. I had cum in my mouth and my ass from being fucked by guys, cum on my dick from all of the sloppy seconds that I kept getting with each woman, including the stripper from the night before, whose name was Cassidy.

“Boy, those blue pills really worked on you, just as they did last night,” Cassidy teased me, “They were my part of the plot, I’m afraid. How else was I gonna get a pissed man to stay nice and hard for me? I wasn’t in on it at first, but after I had you ... Well, let’s just say that I couldn’t stand the idea of not getting more of you. I just had to wait for my next turn until after they took theirs with you. Fine with me. As long as I got to be part of the family, and more importantly, your lover. This is a great family, I enjoy them, I love the money and luxury, but to be frank, I really loved fucking you ... and some of the things that you and I did together. Wow!”

“So, you independently seduced me at first, and then... ,” I inquired, while Natalie kissed both of us with a snowball straight from the priest.

“Well, yeah, they actually caught us together, but to my shock, Natalie and company were pleased that you had done such things to me. They asked if I had more blue pills and also if I would like to be you lover ... more permanently. They assured me that I could quit stripping and focus on serving you, if I played my part, and so I did. Not that I haven’t enjoyed the other men. Hell, I did that last night, too, before seducing you.

“But you, my darling man, bloody hell! You bit me on the bum and I loved it! You licked and fucked my arse ... Spanked it, too. Oh, and the things that you did to my cunny, my tits, my face ... I’m bloody well addicted by now. Plus, when you were pissed, you told me that I was your butt slut, that you had to keep me now, somehow. You said that you thought that Natalie would understand and you suspected that she was cheating already, but couldn’t prove it and didn’t care as long as you got strange arse, too.

“So, yeah, you made me a promise. You’ll keep it now, right? Even though it was made while drunk?” Cassidy told me in her distinct accent.

“Well, I’m a man of my word. Still, I’m amazed at myself. Apparently, I got more aggressive than I thought. Hope I didn’t force myself on you. One rape is bad enough and they’ll have to spend their lives making amends for it. I don’t want to be guilty, too. Anything else that I said?” I wondered, honestly not recalling any of this ... it was an interesting secret that they had kept from me ... but why?

“Love, piss on the whole rape worry ... for both of us! I watched you laugh and joke as the ladies bound you, and yes, they used you before leaving the party, too, in front of everyone. It’s probably on film, too, at your place, where we did the party. Not once did you resist. They bound you only in case sober Levi had more scruples. Sauced Levi certainly didn’t. As for me, you didn’t do a bloody thing to me that I didn’t absolutely crave ... and still do. You did things to me that I had only imagined, but never experienced before. Such as the biting. I loved being bitten on the bum ... and other places.

“Did they rape and kidnap you? Later, yes. In a strict sense. Rationally or culturally, superficially, you consider what they did rape. Your animal brain doesn’t view it that way, though. Your primal, subconscious desire to bed so many women overrides your inhibitions, social ethics, etc., even now. For me, it’s much simpler. It wasn’t rape. It was rough, kinky sex, the best kind in my perspective. Aggressive, playful, and yet loving and possessive in its own way. You claimed me as your personal tart. So, here I am.

“By the way, I am married, in case you didn’t recall. Not that it matters. A green card marriage in a way, but not entirely. I mean, I’m not in love with Gavin, nor he with me, but he’s damn good in bed, when he’s not off with men or women. He’s a cross-dressing chap and a bit fond of the lads half of the time, but he and I screw for the fun of it and to keep the Feds happy. By that, I mean that, whenever ICE shows up, we leave deliberate evidence of our marital romps, such as me in a nightie or less than that, with a trail of his cum oozing down my thighs. That sort of thing. We generally fuck at least two or three times a week, just in case they surprise us.

“Which reminds me, can Gavin please tag along ... You know, for the whole thing. He’d positively be in Heaven, getting so much cock and fanny. I have to warn you that he is strictly a bottom with the lads. He can suck a mean cock ... he’s brought home men for both of us to fuck more than once. I’ve brought home ladies, too ... and some chaps as well. By the way, I can supply you with plenty more cunny if you ever have the wish. I can’t divorce him and frankly don’t wish to, but I promise that he’ll be all fun and no bloody trouble!” Cassidy suggested, making me ... and Natalie, grin wider still.

“I don’t know about Levi, but I adore that idea. How about it, my dear bridegroom?” Natalie asked me while sticking her tongue in my left ear.

“Works for me! So ... I was a bit dominant with you. Did I know that you were married when it happened? Oh, well, doesn’t matter, huh? You were fucking the groomsmen, after all! Clearly, yours wasn’t a typical marriage. I just meant that ... You know, how ‘possessive, ‘ as you put it, did I get?” I chuckled, while both ladies began kissing my face, neck, and shoulders.

“Well, I know that you’re not the jealous kind ... I could tell even then. But you did say things like, ‘you’re my slut now, aren’t you.’ Things of that sort. ‘Don’t dare cover up that ass!’ I like my women naked or bottomless.’ That was another thing that you said. And, yes, you knew that I was married, because I had a ring on, and you told me, ‘He can join us. You’re still his wife, but you’re also my slut.’ All I could say was, ‘Sure thing, love.’ It turned me on even more, to think of him, you, and me in a threesome, I have to confess!

“He’s not a cuckold, of course. I mean, he gets plenty of strange. I don’t really dominate him in the traditional sense. But he does love to wear my clothes and suck other men’s cum out of my quim. And he has watched at times while other blokes have fucked me. Sometimes, he’ll sit and watch. Sometimes, he’ll wait at home for me. Other times, he comes home about the same time as me, smelling of other men’s cum from his arse and mouth. Sometimes, he hides in the closet and watches. Sometimes, he comes home smelling of other women. We’ve had both kinds of threesomes, too.

“Look, love, Gavin does a lot of good for me and I enjoy him, ergo why I want to keep him. But, what he doesn’t do for me is what you do. Own me. Possess me. Claim me. Make me your slut. That sort of thing. The other fellows consider me a slut, certainly Gavin does, but not THEIR slut. That’s the difference. He comes closest, next to you. But even he has to put up some kind of distance. He’s not in love with me. He can’t acknowledge my slutdom for obvious reasons. That sort of thing. You ... you, on the other hand, I think that you would proudly display me and show me off, parade me as your personal slut and not flinch at the reactions of others.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.