Captive Audience - Cover

Captive Audience

Copyright© 2016 by Severusmax

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A bridegroom held against his will for sexual purposes by horny bridesmaids. Whatever will the bride think?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Hispanic Female   Indian Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism  

I came to in more than a bit of darkness and confusion, swearing to myself that I hadn't possibly drunk that much Scotch the night before. Wait, was it morning yet? If so, it was my wedding day! I couldn't have had that much to drink, or was I becoming a damn lightweight, thanks to going to bars less often since I met Natalie? That wasn't possible, or was it? Anyway, I didn't have too much time to think of it, because as I reached for the light, I found my wrists bound and helpless. I was tied up! What in God's name was going on?

That was when the lights were turned on, allowing me to see Laila, the maid of honor for the wedding, who signaled for me to be gagged before I could speak. The next thing that I knew, Laila had her skirt hiked up and planted her drenched pussy on my stiffening cock. Oh, God, why the fuck was I hard at being held against my will and basically raped by my fiancee's girlfriend, anyway? Then again, Natalie's best friend was as sensual and sexy as women came, from her olive complexion and jet-black curls to her hazel eyes that hinted greatly at playful deviance and mischief. Now I knew for sure what sort of mischief, but too late to stop her ... What would Natalie say? Would she ever believe that it was forced?

I was utterly helpless to resist or speak out, while Laila continued to straddle me for the sheer pleasure of it, waving her fine, smooth tits in my face as she leaned over me now. Worse still, I was well aware by now that I had no condom on ... she was taking it bareback! I did my best not to cum just yet, but you try preventing a release when a sexy bridesmaid mounts you and takes you into her sweet, slick snatch! Ha, I didn't think so, either! I was a fairly mentally tough guy as they came, but not enough to avoid getting suckered first into monogamy (in spite of my personal dislike of it) and now into cheating (or was it really cheating if it was basically rape).

Only when I finally exploded inside Laila did she remove the ball gag, kissing me hungrily on the mouth. My cock now smelled distinctly like her pussy, and I had probably less than 12 hours to clean up for the nuptials. This could get ugly ... but why had Laila bound me and used me that way? To make matters worse, Laila began to kiss her way down to my dick, putting it in her mouth to clean it with her lips and tongue. I tried not to get that hard again, but it was a hopeless cause ... most guys have at least a considerable male refractory period after cumming most of the time ... I did not. Did Laila already know this, or was it a surprise to her, albeit a pleasant one?

"Oh, damn, it's true! I thought that Natalie was kidding, but she wasn't! You got hard again that quickly? Boy, you and I have a long morning ahead of us, then! I don't have to give you back to Natalie until at least noon. Don't worry! It was rape, remember? You didn't cheat on her. Except that you won't press charges, will you, sweetie? No, I didn't think so, either. You wanted me for a long time and now you've had me.

"You're not dumb enough to refuse more of this, not when you can have it on demand. That's right, honey. Whenever you want it, on tap, your hot Baghdad booty call, baby! I know, I'm like the worst Muslim girl in the world, aren't I? I drink, I eat pepperoni pizza, and I fornicate with my best friend's fiance. You love it with me, don't you? It's just starting, baby, and it's not just me. Valerica, sweetie, come on down!" Laila invited another bridesmaid, a buxom Romanian girl, who began to plant kisses all over my face before sitting on my dick to ride me cowgirl-style.

"Val is such a good sport, too, you know. She's going to enjoy making love to you whenever you wish it ... just don't forget me, okay? You won't forget your Iraqi minx, will you?" Laila pouted now as her friend used me for sex just as she had, and of course, I was gagged again.

While I lasted a little longer inside Val because I just came a short time before inside Laila, it was still tough to resist the pleasures of a sweet, if hefty Romanian girl of peasant stock who smothered me with loving kisses the entire time that she rode me. Again, it was bareback, and to make matters worse, I noticed a camcorder set up to catch the action. While I was being filmed, here I was, bound, gagged, and used for the pleasure of two women in a very Fem Dom threesome. I fought the urge to come again, but when Laila started sucking on Valerica's fine tits, I couldn't stop myself. I spilled a shocking amount of seed given my previous encounter into that Romanian cutie.

"Oh, wow, such a nice load! Well, need to keep you going, so I made you breakfast in bed. How's that sound? Don't get any ideas. We're going to feed you. All of it. We'll wait on you, hand and foot, until noon. Don't worry about your bladder, either. We'll gulp that down for you, too. Yes, all that piss, what do you think of that? Shocked? Don't be. We love the taste of your pee and we drank it last night, too. Relax, we used mouthwash afterward. Wouldn't force you to drink something like that," Laila stunned me with her confession of being into watersports ... I would never have guessed THAT about her...

"In case you're wondering where you are, you're in my apartment. Val's and mine. We're a couple ... yes, a lesbian couple, but we're not gay. We're bisexual. Told you, I'm a terrible excuse for a Muslim. I really am! Probably going to Hell, but I'll enjoy every day that I live on this planet. Everything's Kismet, so it's Allah's fault, anyway. Drink up, baby," Laila fed me the orange juice and omelet that Valerica brought in on a tray, before both of them burst into giggles.

"By the way, Levi, that orange juice was spiked with potency drugs, a certain blue pill ground up into it. You'll have no trouble getting it up now, will you? A good thing, since there are other bridesmaids to fuck. That's your cue, Bethany!" Laila called to the next lady in the crew, who descended with her mouth on my cock like it was going out of style.

The trouble was that Bethany was my stepsister, so this was more than a little shocking to me that she wanted this. This didn't stop me from getting a serious hard-on. In fact, it made my arousal worse, as I had a serious incest kink that I never mentioned to anyone but Natalie. How the fuck did Bethany know that I wanted to fuck her, anyway? In fact, I never told anyone about any of these fantasies ... except Natalie. That was when the lightbulb flashed, just as the TV came on.

"Oh, hi, honey! If you're watching this, Levi, I bet that a certain male potency drug either has kicked in or soon will. Odds are, your sweet Bethany, sister to you in all but blood, is bobbing up and down on your dick like it was an apple or something. Yes, this was my idea, baby. If you want to break this off and press charges, you're free to do so once released, and you'll certainly have the evidence to use against me. I'm party to a rape. I admit it freely. Nor am I the only woman that is, as you can see from the way that Bethany is probably sucking you hard right now.

"Why am I doing this? That's easy, dear. Look, I fucked up in more ways than one. First, at my bachelorette party, please don't get too angry ... I slept with Laila ... and Valerica. Yeah, I cheated on you with two women. We were drunk, things got a little crazy, and the worst thing was that I kind of wanted things to get out of hand. That's why I held it so early, in case you wondered. I needed time to make it up to you, baby, for cheating on you as I already planned to do! Yes, I confess, I intended to seduce Laila and Valerica that night, and yes, I got them so drunk that they went for it. I was the seducer, not them. You want to blame someone, blame me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.