The Legend of Mark Dean - Cover

The Legend of Mark Dean

Copyright© 2016 by Bukky

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mark Dean's life sucks until a beautiful woman gave his life a purpose and for once he feels responsible for someone. Watch his heroic deeds both in duels and in bed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Magic   Lesbian   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Harem   Squirting   Lactation  

Mark woke in the morning at 6:00 when his alarm sounded as he had forgotten to reset his alarm and get an extra hour since he is no longer categorized as a working class citizen anymore.

As he sat up and stretched out he recalled the dream of last night. Hmm what a weird dream that was! Am I getting sick or something? he thought. He was about to discard last night's events as a dream when he noticed the "gun like" device beside the alarm. He was pretty sure that it wasn't there last night and he hadn't seen anything like it since he was born except in a dream.

It was terrifying to admit but one clear thing about last night was that it was anything but a dream since the evidence was clear. Well whatever last night was he was not interested and would appreciate it if she would drop by and pick up her device.

Getting up from the bed he decided to go about his normal business. He picked up his running gear and headed out to jog around his property like he always does. He used to do five laps and swimming when he was younger but now he barely does three laps and no swimming at all.

After his morning exercise he went up to his bedroom, took a shower and headed downstairs for breakfast. "Good morning sir" he heard Betsy greet him. He had already told her to drop the "sir" but he noticed she can't help it sometimes. "Good morning" he replied. "How was your night Betsy?" he asked. "Very fine sir" she replied.

Betsy served his breakfast of egg omelets. As he ate heartily he heard "Um sir? I just want to remind you that I will be going home this weekend as usual" Betsy informed him.

Betsy usually visited her family on weekends. She is a widow with two kids that live with their grandparent's downtown and Betsy stays with them on weekends. He once offered accommodations for her children but she refused. Her reason being was that her kids were born and raised there and all of their friends are there. Coming here to live meant that they would have to change schools, leave their friends and that doesn't always end well with kids,

The circumstances surrounding his own childhood put him in the best position to understand that so he never offered again. "OK, I assume you will be back on Monday then?" he said. "Yes sir" she replied.

After he had finished eating Betsy cleared the table and placed his mail on the table. He started checking his mail and found mostly bills and ads and none of them held anything of interest.

He heard the front door open and then close and realized that Betsy had left. He felt lonely and bored, and knew that it will go on for the rest of the weekend until Betsy returned. She would be gone again next weekend and the circle continues as he takes a step towards his grave every day to die alone.

"No" he said aloud "I am not spending the rest of my life like this!" Since he didn't have friends because they took pity on him when they learned of his health predicament so he was open to one option and very determined to try his luck.

Mark went upstairs, grabbed the device and headed downstairs not with the same speed he used in going up. He was now having doubts as he headed towards the front door. As he stepped out he was tempted to go back but he convinced himself to at least try since there is no harm in trying. He found a clear space, pointed the gun to the sky and pushed the on button.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.