A Well-Lived Life - Book 10 - The Wife
Chapter 57: Rendezvous and Discoveries

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 57: Rendezvous and Discoveries - Unlike most boys, Steve Adams was always on the lookout for his perfect match from an early age. His poor home situation growing up has given him a laser focus on achieving his ultimate goal--a loving wife, a comfortable life, and children raised in a loving, supportive home. Who will be the future Mrs. Stephen Mark Adams?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   School   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Sister  

July, 1985, Chicago, Illinois

On Saturday morning I ate breakfast with Bethany, Kara, and Stephanie, and when er finished eating, Kara, Stephanie, and I went to karate. Kara had returned on Friday evening, and because I'd been working, I hadn't had a chance to talk to her. Her mom was doing well, and it was looking like she'd be getting married sometime early in '86. After karate practice, we went home, showered, and had lunch.

While cleaning up, my phone rang. It was Magda calling to say that she and Bengt had checked in to their hotel and were going to take a quick nap. She asked if I could pick them up at 4:00pm for dinner. I agreed and said I'd see them later. I also let her know that my sister would be joining us. I hung up and then spent a couple of hours programming before Stephanie and I left for the Loop.

Magda and Bengt were waiting for us in the lobby of the Hotel InterContinental. I vaguely remembered them, but it wasn't difficult to find two blonde, blue-eyed, good-looking Swedish kids in the hotel lobby. I made introductions, and we left the hotel for the walk to Pizzeria Uno. I'd eaten a lot of Chicago-style pizza since coming to the Windy City, but visitors always loved it, so it was more or less the 'go to' food.

"You've finished university now, just as I have, right?" Bengt asked me.

"I have," I said. "I just started my own computer company. My sister starts her first year of college in a month or so. Magda, you have one more year of gymnasiet, I believe."

"Yes. Then I'm going to university, but I'm not sure which one. In Sweden, for sure. You know there's no cost."

"Other than the high taxes you pay! My friend Sofia from Göteborg is studying here at Loyola. She's actually renting a room in my house."

"That sounds like fun!" Magda said.

"So, who are you visiting?" I asked.

"Our cousins who live in Minnesota," Bengt answered. "My cousin Sarah got married last Summer. That's why we were here. We were disappointed that you didn't call us when you were in Sweden."

"I was only in Skåne for a couple of days before I went north, and my plans were pretty well set," I said. "But I'm glad you guys called."

"We hope that you're free tomorrow, for the day. We don't leave for Minneapolis until Tuesday morning on the train."

"I am. Squirt?"

"Sure!"

"Squirt?" Magda asked.

"Short for 'Little Squirt' — what I called her when she was seven. She's grown up a bit since then!"

"I'll say!" Bengt laughed.

We arrived at the restaurant and had to wait about fifteen minutes to be seated. Neither Stephanie nor Magda were old enough to drink, which meant that we couldn't wait at the bar, so we simply stood off to the side of the entryway. When our names were called, we followed the waitress to a booth, and I smiled at Stephanie as Magda and Bengt chose opposite sides of the booth. She smiled back and sat next to Bengt, and I sat next to Magda.

We ordered our drinks and after checking what everyone liked, I put our pizza order in right away as well, because it would take nearly an hour to prepare the deep dish pie.

"You said before that you had a house," Bengt said. "You own it?"

"Yes. Well, with my dad, but it's mine for all intents and purposes. Stephanie lives there, too, though she lives in a smaller house on the same property that we also own."

"At twenty-two?" Magda asked.

"Remember on the plane last year we talked about me having my own company in High School and selling it? That's how I paid for college and the down payment on the house."

"I forgot about all that. Could we see your house later?"

"I don't know why not!"

"Maybe we could use the sauna," Stephanie said with a twinkle in her eye.

"Sauna?" Bengt asked. "You have one?"

"It wasn't part of the house when we bought it, but I had the basement finished and put a big sauna there."

"Cool! That sounds great."

"What about a movie after dinner?" Magda asked.

"Did you have one in mind?" I wondered.

"Back to the Future," she said.

"We've seen it," I replied, "but I'd love to see it again. OK with you, Stephanie?"

"Yes," my sister agreed.

We spent the time before our pizza arrived getting to know each other, and I suppressed some smirks as I watched Stephanie flirting with Bengt. I knew Magda liked me from the flirting that she'd done on the plane, and the year didn't seem to have diminished her interest. She was, as she had been a year ago, blonde, blue-eyed, with small, firm breasts and a winning smile.

When we finished dinner, we walked back to Michigan Avenue to go to Water Tower Place. I bought four tickets to the next showing of Back to the Future and the four of us went into the theatre. I wasn't surprised when the seating arrangements ended up as Bengt, Stephanie, Magda, and me. I was even less surprised when Magda put her hand on top of mine on the armrest once the movie started. I put my arm around her and she leaned close to me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Stephanie take the initiative and move Bengt's arm around her shoulders.

When the movie ended, we went for ice cream, and then walked back to retrieve my car from the hotel valet. The girls got into the back seat and Bengt and I got into the front, and we drove to Hyde Park. I parked in the driveway next to the coach house and everyone got out of the car.

"This is where I live," Stephanie said, pointing to the coach house. "Our friends, Jennifer and Josie, share with me."

We walked in the back door and found the house empty. A note on the board said that Kara, Elyse, and Bethany had gone to dinner and a movie and would be home about 11:00pm, which was in about an hour. I didn't know where Dave and Julia were, but they didn't always leave notes. We gave Bengt and Magda a quick tour, ending in the basement. I turned on the sauna and adjusted the temperature controls.

"I'm not sure which practice you follow," I said in Swedish, "but here we usually go naked. Stephanie and I have been doing that for years and years."

"Our family has always gone naked," Bengt answered in Swedish, "So Magda won't have a problem with that."

"Why do I get left out of this conversation?" Stephanie said, hands on her hips.

"Because I know YOUR answer to the question I was asking!" I chuckled. "Bengt and Magda, there are robes there, and you can undress in one of the guest rooms."

Magda and Bengt each grabbed a robe, and each one went into a different room to change. I found that interesting. Stephanie and I quickly changed where we stood, putting our clothes on a shelf and putting on robes. It wasn't our usual practice, but it was the norm in Sweden, so I'd decided to follow it.

"He's hot!" Stephanie whispered in my ear.

"So is she!" I whispered back.

"This could be a LOT of fun!" she giggled quietly.

"I do NOT want to see my sister having sex!" I chuckled.

"Oh yes, you do!" she whispered. "I've watched you and it was exciting!"

I smirked and was about to respond when Bengt and Magda came out of the guest rooms wearing their robes. The four of us went into the sauna, and I poured water onto the rocks. We removed our robes and sat down on our towels in the same order we'd used in the theatre. Magda was even more impressive naked, and Bengt was in excellent shape. I saw my sister lick her lips as she looked him up and down and knew he was in for a very good time, if he was interested.

"What did you guys want to do tomorrow?" I asked as steam filled the sauna.

"Maybe a picnic in a park? Or at the beach?" Magda said. "We went to Oak Street Beach last year."

"That sounds good. I have to work on Monday, but Stephanie should be free."

"OK," Bengt agreed. "And maybe dinner Monday night with the four of us?"

"I could cook dinner if you wanted," I said. "That way, you could meet some of my friends."

"Let's do that," Magda said.

We sat quietly for several minutes before my sister smirked at me and leaned over and planted a kiss on Bengt's lips. He kissed her back, and they held the kiss for nearly a minute before she leaned back against the bench again.

"That looked like fun!" Magda said with a smile.

I chuckled, and moved to kiss her, our tongues quickly finding each other. We kissed for about the same amount of time before I broke the kiss and leaned back. Nothing else happened for the next few minutes as we all sat quietly in the warmth.

"Can we go somewhere?" Magda asked quietly.

"Why not stay?" Stephanie smirked, stirring the pot like she usually did.

"Uh," Magda stammered, "I can sit in here naked, and even kiss with Bengt here, but it's too weird to do anything else."

"Forgive my sister," I chuckled. "She's a bit crazy!"

"Have you done that before?" Magda asked.

"I've never seen my sister have sex with a guy, no," I said.

Carefully worded, of course, given I HAD watched her have sex with Jennifer and that had been one of the hottest things I'd ever witnessed, even if I included watching Bethany and Kathy.

"I saw Steve!" she giggled. "It was, well, interesting."

I knew how to defuse this.

"Yes, because my bratty little sister peeked through some windows and watched me have sex when I was fifteen! She was around eleven years old."

Magda and Bengt both laughed, which, as I'd hoped, lifted the tension. Stephanie smirked, took Bengt's hand, and got up from the bench.

"We'll leave you two here," Stephanie said mirthfully. "See you in a couple of hours!"

They grabbed their robes, put them on, and left the sauna. Magda quickly moved to sit in my lap and put her arms around my shoulders.

"Will anyone bother us?" she asked.

"Not for at least thirty minutes. We can go to my room if you want."

"Let's do it here!" she giggled, moving to straddle me.

"Thirty minutes is cutting it close!" I chuckled, squeezing her firm body to mine. "Birth control?"

"Do you have rubbers?"

"In my room," I said.

She sighed, "Well, then we should move there!"

She reluctantly got off my lap, we put on our robes, and after I set the controls on the sauna, we went up to my room. We dropped our robes and climbed into my bed. I opened the drawer next to the bed and got out the box of rubbers. Two minutes later, Magda was riding me. After two orgasms for her, we changed position so that I was on top, and gave her two more orgasms before I filled the rubber.

"That was fun!" she giggled, as I pulled her to cuddle me.

"Do you always pick up strange men on airplanes and go home with them a year later?" I chuckled.

"No! But I really liked you and was disappointed that you didn't call. Of course, once Bengt saw your little sister, I was sure we'd end up here!"

"She is gorgeous, that's for sure. He's lucky she didn't toy with him the way she usually does with guys who are interested."

"He's had lots of girls, so I think he's used to getting past defenses like that!"

There was a knock at the door, and I was thankful that I'd locked it.

"Steve?" I heard Bethany say.

"Uh, give me ten minutes," I said.

"Who's that?"

"My friend Bethany," I said.

"Friend?" she said with an arched eyebrow.

"It's complicated," I said.

"I hope I didn't get you into any trouble!" she whispered.

"No. Trust me. Let's get a quick shower and change the sheets on the bed."

We showered, dried, and had the sheets changed less than ten minutes later. We went downstairs to find Bethany, who was with Kara and Elyse.

"This is Magda, my friend from Sweden. Magda, these are Bethany, Elyse, and Kara. They all live here."

Magda laughed, "And just how many girls live with you?"

"If you count my sister and friends who live in the coach house, it'll be ten in another month. Plus Dave, who's Julia's fiancé. They aren't home right now."

"Ten girls? I think Bengt will be jealous!"

"Where's he?" Bethany asked.

"With Stephanie," I said, nodding towards the coach house.

"Brother-Sister, Brother-Sister? Kinky!" Elyse teased.

"No, kinky would have been if the couples had stayed in the sauna instead of going to their rooms!" I chuckled.

The girls all laughed.

We got soft drinks and sat down to wait for my sister and Bengt to appear, which they did about twenty minutes later. She had a smug, 'cat-that-ate-the-canary' look on her face and Bengt looked quite happy. The four of us went out to my car so that we could take them back to their hotel. We dropped them off, my sister and I each kissing our partner goodnight, and then Stephanie and I headed back home.

"Have fun, Squirt?" I grinned.

"It's too bad Magda chickened out. That would have been interesting, to say the least!"

"Well, except for me needing to get rubbers, yeah."

"Same here, actually. No new guy gets me without a rubber. To date, only you and Ed have ever cum in me."

"Too much information!" I chuckled.

"Oh please! You wanted to see Bengt fuck me and you know it!" she giggled. "I know I wanted to watch you and her!"

"Hoping for an orgy?" I teased.

"I think he'd go for it, but I don't think she would," Stephanie said thoughtfully. "She seems like she's a bit too straitlaced for that."

"Not everyone is as crazy as we are, Squirt! Is it safe to assume from your smug look earlier he made you happy?"

"Yeah," she smirked. "That's actually the first time I've ever fucked on a first date, believe it or not! But he was super nice and has a great bod! Did you enjoy yours?"

"Yes, I did. Bethany knocked on the door before we could go for a second round."

"Oops. Is everything OK? She didn't seem upset."

"She knew we were going out, and I don't think she's upset. I'll find out for sure when we get home."

When I parked, Stephanie leaned over and gave me a quick good-night kiss on the cheek. She went into the coach house and I went into the main house and up to my room, where Bethany was waiting in bed for me.

"Did you use a rubber?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Good. Then get in bed and show me how much you love me!" she requested with a smile.

I showed her three times before we fell asleep in each other's arms. In the morning, we showered together and then went downstairs for breakfast.

"Why don't you come to the beach with us today," I asked Bethany. "I'm going to invite Kara and Elyse as well."

"Are you sure? I don't want to interfere."

"You won't be interfering. It'll be fun. They're nice kids. It's not like we're dating or anything."

"And last night?" she asked.

"A bit of fun. It's not all that common anymore, you know."

"Oh I know. I've been paying attention. Except for Aimee, you've been pretty well behaved."

"Behaved?" I grinned.

"You know what I mean. We talked about limits and you're setting your own. And doing a pretty good job of it. Basically, since last Summer, you've really toned it down. Sure, you've had your fun, but in a very controlled manner. This is a good sign."

"Come to the beach with us today," I requested.

"OK. But I think I should wear a t-shirt over my bathing suit."

"Bethany, you're beautiful. But if that makes you more comfortable, OK."

"I can't trust YOUR judgment on that one! You told me I was beautiful when my hair was shaved and I had tubes and wires coming out of every part of my body!"

"Because you will always be beautiful to me, no matter what," I said.

She smiled and finished eating her breakfast. After breakfast, I invited Kara and Elyse to join us, and Stephanie asked Jennifer and Josie. When Jorge came into the room, I invited him as well. Everyone decided to go along, so Elyse and Kara packed a large picnic lunch and we all headed out. We had a great day at the beach. The sky was mostly cloudy, but the temperature in the low 80s. Lake Michigan was cool, like it usually was, but not so cold that it kept us from splashing around in the water.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.